• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Once Saved, Always Saved - A Doctrine of Devils: A Compendium of Truth, Replete With Indisputable Scriptural Evidence.

Mitch Etling

----------

"Once saved, always saved" is a doctrine of devils - it is literally straight from the minds of demons -- it is regurgitated satanic filth, that has no other purpose than to lead people into eternal damnation.

Eternal salvation only happens AFTER death, or AFTER being caught up in the rapture, and there are qualifications:

A born again Christian must have lived a life in which they obeyed The Lord Jesus Christ and His commandments; a life free from INTENTIONAL sin; a REPENTANT life, in which they turned from evil, and constantly strove to do God's will -- A HOLY LIFE.

Salvation can not be "lost", because no one is ever "saved" - salvation starts with being born again, and ends in redemption AFTER the rapture, or AFTER death, and it is based entirely on how you lived your life after becoming born again.

The demonic doctrine of "Once saved, always saved" tries to deceive born again Christians into believing that when they become born again, and receive the gift of the Holy Ghost, and are "sealed", that they can go on sinning, and live any type of life that they choose - the fruits of such a life however, is HELL, followed by resurrection, judgment, and then ETERNAL DAMNATION IN THE LAKE OF FIRE.

Now that you know the truth, please allow me to prove it with scripture - as you have been reading this, God's Holy Spirit has already been telling you that what I said was true, and will continue to do so throughout the rest of this document -- please look for the familiar "burning" in your heart, and rest assured, knowing that it's God's Holy Spirit confirming the truth of my words.

----------

In the following scripture (inversely paraphrased), The Lord Jesus Christ tells BORN AGAIN believers at the Church of Sardis, that if they don't repent, and stop sinning, that He will blot their name out of the book of life (send them to Hell).

----------

He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.

Revelation 3:5

----------

In the following scripture, Paul explains that when a BORN AGAIN woman turns away from The Lord Jesus Christ, that she earns eternal damnation in the Lake of Fire.

----------

But the younger widows refuse: for when they have begun to wax wanton against Christ, they will marry; Having damnation, because they have cast off their first faith.

1 Timothy 5:11-12

----------

Here, Paul explains to BORN AGAIN believers at the Church of Corinth, that A POOR DIET will send them to Hell!

----------

For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body.

1 Corinthians 11:29

----------

BORN AGAIN believers that defile their body will earn for themselves ETERNAL DAMNATION.

----------

Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

1 Corinthians 3:16-17

----------

Here, The Lord Jesus Christ tells BORN AGAIN believers at the Church in Smyrna, that if they repent and stop sinning (overcome), that they will not be cast into the Lake of Fire (which is the second death).

This means that if they DON'T REPENT (STOP SINNING), THAT THEY WILL BE DAMNED!

----------

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

Revelation 2:11

----------

A "servant" is a BORN AGAIN believer, and if they don't produce fruit, they will be cast into the Lake of Fire:

----------

And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Matthew 25:30

----------

A repeat of the above...

Abide = overcome = obey = prevail = endure = hold fast.

BORN AGAIN believers, that do not produce fruit, will spend an eternity in the Lake of Fire.

----------

If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

John 15:6

----------

Here, BORN AGAIN belivers are instructed, that if they backslide to a certain point, that they will earn themselves PERMANENT DAMNATION WITH NO HOPE OF REPENTANCE:

----------

For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come, If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame. For the earth which drinketh in the rain that cometh oft upon it, and bringeth forth herbs meet for them by whom it is dressed, receiveth blessing from God: But that which beareth thorns and briers is rejected, and is nigh unto cursing; whose end is to be burned.

Hebrews 6:4-7

----------

Here is another way of saying the above - please keep in mind that this is referring to BORN AGAIN believers:

----------

For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries. He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses: Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace? For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people. It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Hebrews 10:26-31

----------

Backsliders will be rejected by The Lord Jesus Christ, and sent to Hell:

----------

See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven:

Hebrews 12:25

----------

BORN AGAIN Christians are "The salt of the world"...

In the following scripture, you can see that BORN AGAIN believers that do not obey the Lord Jesus Christ, will earn for themselves ETERNAL DAMNATION.

----------

So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple. Salt is good: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be seasoned? It is neither fit for the land, nor yet for the dunghill; but men cast it out. He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Luke 14:33-35

----------

In the following scripture, Paul, a BORN AGAIN believer, AND an apostle of the Lord Jesus Christ, points out, that he must constantly strive to BE HOLY, to NOT SIN, and to ABIDE IN THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, because if he DOESN'T, HE KNOWS THAT HE WILL EARN FOR HIMSELF ETERNAL DAMNATION.

Are you better than Paul?

----------

But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

1 Corinthians 9:27

----------

If you don't keep His commandments, then you're a liar, and all liars go to the Lake of Fire.

----------

He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

1 John 2:4

----------

In the following scripture, the Lord Jesus Christ says, that only those that OBEY HIM will go to heaven.

----------

And he answered and said unto them, My mother and my brethren are these which hear the word of God, and do it.

Luke 8:21

----------

Eternal salvation IS ONLY FOR THOSE THAT OBEY THE LORD JESUS CHRIST:

----------

And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;

Hebrews 5:9

----------

In the following scripture, born again believers are told, that if another BORN AGAIN believer starts to sin, that if they are corrected in time, they will be able to recover and continue to serve the Lord.

----------

Brethren, if any of you do err from the truth, and one convert him; Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.

James 5:19-20

----------

Here, BORN AGAIN believers are told, that eternal salvation happens AFTER death, or AFTER the rapture.

----------

For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end;

Hebrews 3:14

----------

EVERYONE that's NOT born again will go to Hell, but if a BORN AGAIN Christian backslides to a certain point, not only will they go to Hell - their punishment will be WORSE than the punishment of unbelievers!

----------

For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning. For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them. But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

2 Peter 2:20-22

----------

Salvation occurs at the end of your life, or at the rapture - "patience" is required because SALVATION IS A LIFELONG PROCESS.

----------

For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.

Hebrews 10:36

----------

Eternal salvation is only for those that obey God.

----------

And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

1 John 2:17

----------

BORN AGAIN believers that backslide will go to Hell.

----------

Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.

But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul.

Hebrews 10:38-39

----------

ANYONE that DISOBEYS the gospel will go to the Lake of Fire:

----------

In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

2 Thessalonians 1:8-9

----------

If a BORN AGAIN believer does not live a holy life, and does not love their neighbour as theirself, then they will go to Hell.

----------

Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:

Hebrews 12:14

----------

You must live a HOLY life, and OBEY The Lord Jesus Christ in order to go to Heaven.

----------

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Matthew 7:21

----------

In the following scripture, you can clearly see that salvation is a lifelong process, and that those that FAIL, will earn for themselves ETERNAL DAMNATION.

----------

Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.

Romans 11:22

----------

When a person becomes born again, the Holy Spirit of God comes and lives inside them until the day of redemption, which occurs AFTER death, or AFTER the rapture.

As long as a born again Christian is alive, they will have God's Holy Spirit living inside them; the following scripture is heavily abused by the demonic doctrine of "Once saved, always saved" -- by now, you should know the truth of the matter.

----------

And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

Ephesians 4:30

----------

Only those that live their entire life in a HOLY and SIN FREE manner, will be rewarded with eternal life.

----------

He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

Revelation 21:7

----------

Salvation is not instantaneous - you must ENDURE temptation for your entire life, or until the rapture, and THEN you will be saved.

----------

Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.

James 1:12

----------

In the following scripture, Paul tells BORN AGAIN believers at the Church of Corinth, that they will not go to Heaven if they continue to sin.

----------

Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils. Do we provoke the Lord to jealousy? are we stronger than he?

1 Corinthians 10:21-22

----------

In the following scripture, salvation is being compared to a "race" - BORN AGAIN believers are instructed to stop sinning, and to patiently finish out the rest of their lives in a holy manner; salvation comes at the end of your life, or after the rapture.

----------

Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

Hebrews 12:1

----------

It is a common tactic of the enemy, to say that "repentance is works" - don't listen to their satanic filth -- pay no heed to their demonic doctrine of "Once saved, always saved".

YOU MUST STOP SINNING!!!

----------

But shewed first unto them of Damascus, and at Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judaea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance.

Acts 26:20

----------

Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.

James 2:24

----------

The road to salvation is difficult for those that OBEY God - FAKE Christians that DISOBEY God don't stand a chance.

----------

And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?

1 Peter 4:18

----------

Only BORN AGAIN believers that STOP WILFULLY SINNING for their entire life (or until the rapture) will be saved.

----------

Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.

1 John 3:6

----------

Only those WORTHY of eternal salvation will earn it.

Hardly anyone will be saved!

----------

Then said one unto him, Lord, are there few that be saved? And he said unto them, Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.

Luke 13:23-24

----------

By now, you should be thoroughly convinced that the doctrine of "Once saved, always saved" is a doctrine of devils, but the proof just keeps coming.

In the follwing scripture, Paul makes it is CRYSTAL CLEAR, that BORN AGAIN believers MUST keep The Lord Jesus Christ's commandments, and that they must do so WITHOUT backsliding, until either the rapture or until their life ends.

----------

That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukeable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ:

1 Timothy 6:14

----------

Now that you know that the demonic doctrine of "Once saved, always saved" is a total lie, I would like you to please re-examine "The Parable of the Ten Virgins" - demon possessed fake Christians (and those that have been deceived) would have you believe that the "oil in the lamps" is the Holy Spirit, but that is not the case; because the "virgins" are the "Bride of Christ", that means that they're ALREADY BORN AGAIN believers, so they ALREADY have the Holy Spirit sealed inside them until the day of redemption -- the "oil in the lamps" means that the "virgins" have stopped sinning, and that they have OBEYED The Lord Jesus Christ, and that they have ABIDED in Him -- that they have ENDURED until the end, and have lived HOLY LIVES in which they have done works worthy of repentance -- that they have "kept their flames burning" for the Lord Jesus Christ.

Now that you know the truth, it really changes things, doesn't it?

----------

Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom. And five of them were wise, and five were foolish. They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them: But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps. While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept. And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him. Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps. And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out. But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves. And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut. Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us. But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not. Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

Matthew 25:1-13

----------

Please keep in mind, the entire reason that demons attack the born again believer is to get them to sin, because demons know, that when a born again Christian backslides to a certain point, that they will be doomed to Hell - if "Once saved, always saved" were true, then why would demons bother attacking you?

I know for a fact that this document is extremely alarming, but please know, that The Lord Jesus Christ will not allow you to be tempted (or demonized) past the point in which are able to resist or defend yourself - if you sin and end up going to Hell, you should know that it was avoidable -- ALL INTENTIONAL SINS ARE AVOIDABLE.

YOU MUST STOP INTENTIONALLY SINNING - SUBMIT YOURSELVES TO GOD, AND KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS -- YOU MUST DO HIS WILL; BELIEF IS NOT ENOUGH.

----------

There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

1 Corinthians 10:13

----------

Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble. But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?

James 2:19-20

----------

I will now end this document with an assortment of scripture that shows that in order to be "saved", that a born again Christian must OBEY The Lord Jesus Christ - that they must STOP SINNING, and that they must live a HOLY LIFE -- A REPENTANT LIFE.

Please remember - The Lord Jesus Christ is always the same -- He never changes -- He always wants the same thing.

----------

Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

Hebrews 13:8

----------

Afterward Jesus findeth him in the temple, and said unto him, Behold, thou art made whole: sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto thee.

John 5:14

----------

Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame.

1 Corinthians 15:34

----------

Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man. For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.

Ecclesiastes 12:13-14

----------

I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

Luke 13:3

----------

And we are his witnesses of these things; and so is also the Holy Ghost, whom God hath given to them that obey him.

Acts 5:32

----------

Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes; cease to do evil;

Isaiah 1:16

----------

Therefore now amend your ways and your doings, and obey the voice of the LORD your God; and the LORD will repent him of the evil that he hath pronounced against you.

Jeremiah 26:13

----------

Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.

Psalm 119:11

----------

How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts. These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.

Jude 1:18-19

----------

Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;

Titus 2:12

----------

And if a man also strive for masteries, yet is he not crowned, except he strive lawfully.

2 Timothy 2:5

----------

Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.

2 Timothy 2:19

----------

Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.

1 Peter 1:16

----------

Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.

Acts 3:26

----------

Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ.

Acts 20:21

----------

If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.

John 15:10

----------

And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

Mark 1:15

----------

And they went out, and preached that men should repent.

Mark 6:12

----------

I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Luke 5:32

----------

And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?

Luke 6:46

----------

But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it.

Luke 11:28

----------

I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance.

Luke 15:7

----------

Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth.

Luke 15:10

----------

And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day: And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

Luke 24:46-47

----------

Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.

Revelation 2:5

----------

Repent; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth.

Revelation 2:16

----------

Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.

Revelation 3:3

----------

And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:

Acts 17:30

----------

When they heard these things, they held their peace, and glorified God, saying, Then hath God also to the Gentiles granted repentance unto life.

Acts 11:18

----------

Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:

Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

Isaiah 55:6-7

----------

If ye love me, keep my commandments.

John 14:15

----------

But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.

James 1:22

----------

Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.

Ezekiel 18:4

----------

And the LORD said unto Moses, Whosoever hath sinned against me, him will I blot out of my book.

Exodus 32:33

----------

But when the righteous turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and doeth according to all the abominations that the wicked man doeth, shall he live? All his righteousness that he hath done shall not be mentioned: in his trespass that he hath trespassed, and in his sin that he hath sinned, in them shall he die.

Ezekiel 18:24

----------

Stop sinning, or go to the Lake of Fire...

----------

Willy

Pro Poster
----------

"Once saved, always saved" is a doctrine of devils - it is literally straight from the minds of demons -- it is regurgitated satanic filth, that has no other purpose than to lead people into eternal damnation.

Eternal salvation only happens AFTER death, or AFTER being caught up in the rapture, and there are qualifications:

A born again Christian must have lived a life in which they obeyed The Lord Jesus Christ and His commandments; a life free from INTENTIONAL sin; a REPENTANT life, in which they turned from evil, and constantly strove to do God's will -- A HOLY LIFE.

Salvation can not be "lost", because no one is ever "saved" - salvation starts with being born again, and ends in redemption AFTER the rapture, or AFTER death, and it is based entirely on how you lived your life after becoming born again.

The demonic doctrine of "Once saved, always saved" tries to deceive born again Christians into believing that when they become born again, and receive the gift of the Holy Ghost, and are "sealed", that they can go on sinning, and live any type of life that they choose - the fruits of such a life however, is HELL, followed by resurrection, judgment, and then ETERNAL DAMNATION IN THE LAKE OF FIRE.

Now that you know the truth, please allow me to prove it with scripture - as you have been reading this, God's Holy Spirit has already been telling you that what I said was true, and will continue to do so throughout the rest of this document -- please look for the familiar "burning" in your heart, and rest assured, knowing that it's God's Holy Spirit confirming the truth of my words.

----------

In the following scripture (inversely paraphrased), The Lord Jesus Christ tells BORN AGAIN believers at the Church of Sardis, that if they don't repent, and stop sinning, that He will blot their name out of the book of life (send them to Hell).

----------

He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.

Revelation 3:5

----------

In the following scripture, Paul explains that when a BORN AGAIN woman turns away from The Lord Jesus Christ, that she earns eternal damnation in the Lake of Fire.

----------

But the younger widows refuse: for when they have begun to wax wanton against Christ, they will marry; Having damnation, because they have cast off their first faith.

1 Timothy 5:11-12

----------

Here, Paul explains to BORN AGAIN believers at the Church of Corinth, that A POOR DIET will send them to Hell!

----------

For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body.

1 Corinthians 11:29

----------

BORN AGAIN believers that defile their body will earn for themselves ETERNAL DAMNATION.

----------

Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

1 Corinthians 3:16-17

----------

Here, The Lord Jesus Christ tells BORN AGAIN believers at the Church in Smyrna, that if they repent and stop sinning (overcome), that they will not be cast into the Lake of Fire (which is the second death).

This means that if they DON'T REPENT (STOP SINNING), THAT THEY WILL BE DAMNED!

----------

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

Revelation 2:11

----------

A "servant" is a BORN AGAIN believer, and if they don't produce fruit, they will be cast into the Lake of Fire:

----------

And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Matthew 25:30

----------

A repeat of the above...

Abide = overcome = obey = prevail = endure = hold fast.

BORN AGAIN believers, that do not produce fruit, will spend an eternity in the Lake of Fire.

----------

If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

John 15:6

----------

Here, BORN AGAIN belivers are instructed, that if they backslide to a certain point, that they will earn themselves PERMANENT DAMNATION WITH NO HOPE OF REPENTANCE:

----------

For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come, If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame. For the earth which drinketh in the rain that cometh oft upon it, and bringeth forth herbs meet for them by whom it is dressed, receiveth blessing from God: But that which beareth thorns and briers is rejected, and is nigh unto cursing; whose end is to be burned.

Hebrews 6:4-7

----------

Here is another way of saying the above - please keep in mind that this is referring to BORN AGAIN believers:

----------

For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries. He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses: Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace? For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people. It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Hebrews 10:26-31

----------

Backsliders will be rejected by The Lord Jesus Christ, and sent to Hell:

----------

See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven:

Hebrews 12:25

----------

BORN AGAIN Christians are "The salt of the world"...

In the following scripture, you can see that BORN AGAIN believers that do not obey the Lord Jesus Christ, will earn for themselves ETERNAL DAMNATION.

----------

So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple. Salt is good: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be seasoned? It is neither fit for the land, nor yet for the dunghill; but men cast it out. He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Luke 14:33-35

----------

In the following scripture, Paul, a BORN AGAIN believer, AND an apostle of the Lord Jesus Christ, points out, that he must constantly strive to BE HOLY, to NOT SIN, and to ABIDE IN THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, because if he DOESN'T, HE KNOWS THAT HE WILL EARN FOR HIMSELF ETERNAL DAMNATION.

Are you better than Paul?

----------

But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

1 Corinthians 9:27

----------

If you don't keep His commandments, then you're a liar, and all liars go to the Lake of Fire.

----------

He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

1 John 2:4

----------

In the following scripture, the Lord Jesus Christ says, that only those that OBEY HIM will go to heaven.

----------

And he answered and said unto them, My mother and my brethren are these which hear the word of God, and do it.

Luke 8:21

----------

Eternal salvation IS ONLY FOR THOSE THAT OBEY THE LORD JESUS CHRIST:

----------

And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;

Hebrews 5:9

----------

In the following scripture, born again believers are told, that if another BORN AGAIN believer starts to sin, that if they are corrected in time, they will be able to recover and continue to serve the Lord.

----------

Brethren, if any of you do err from the truth, and one convert him; Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.

James 5:19-20

----------

Here, BORN AGAIN believers are told, that eternal salvation happens AFTER death, or AFTER the rapture.

----------

For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end;

Hebrews 3:14

----------

EVERYONE that's NOT born again will go to Hell, but if a BORN AGAIN Christian backslides to a certain point, not only will they go to Hell - their punishment will be WORSE than the punishment of unbelievers!

----------

For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning. For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them. But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

2 Peter 2:20-22

----------

Salvation occurs at the end of your life, or at the rapture - "patience" is required because SALVATION IS A LIFELONG PROCESS.

----------

For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.

Hebrews 10:36

----------

Eternal salvation is only for those that obey God.

----------

And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

1 John 2:17

----------

BORN AGAIN believers that backslide will go to Hell.

----------

Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.

But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul.

Hebrews 10:38-39

----------

ANYONE that DISOBEYS the gospel will go to the Lake of Fire:

----------

In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

2 Thessalonians 1:8-9

----------

If a BORN AGAIN believer does not live a holy life, and does not love their neighbour as theirself, then they will go to Hell.

----------

Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:

Hebrews 12:14

----------

You must live a HOLY life, and OBEY The Lord Jesus Christ in order to go to Heaven.

----------

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Matthew 7:21

----------

In the following scripture, you can clearly see that salvation is a lifelong process, and that those that FAIL, will earn for themselves ETERNAL DAMNATION.

----------

Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.

Romans 11:22

----------

When a person becomes born again, the Holy Spirit of God comes and lives inside them until the day of redemption, which occurs AFTER death, or AFTER the rapture.

As long as a born again Christian is alive, they will have God's Holy Spirit living inside them; the following scripture is heavily abused by the demonic doctrine of "Once saved, always saved" -- by now, you should know the truth of the matter.

----------

And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

Ephesians 4:30

----------

Only those that live their entire life in a HOLY and SIN FREE manner, will be rewarded with eternal life.

----------

He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

Revelation 21:7

----------

Salvation is not instantaneous - you must ENDURE temptation for your entire life, or until the rapture, and THEN you will be saved.

----------

Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.

James 1:12

----------

In the following scripture, Paul tells BORN AGAIN believers at the Church of Corinth, that they will not go to Heaven if they continue to sin.

----------

Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils. Do we provoke the Lord to jealousy? are we stronger than he?

1 Corinthians 10:21-22

----------

In the following scripture, salvation is being compared to a "race" - BORN AGAIN believers are instructed to stop sinning, and to patiently finish out the rest of their lives in a holy manner; salvation comes at the end of your life, or after the rapture.

----------

Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

Hebrews 12:1

----------

It is a common tactic of the enemy, to say that "repentance is works" - don't listen to their satanic filth -- pay no heed to their demonic doctrine of "Once saved, always saved".

YOU MUST STOP SINNING!!!

----------

But shewed first unto them of Damascus, and at Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judaea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance.

Acts 26:20

----------

Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.

James 2:24

----------

The road to salvation is difficult for those that OBEY God - FAKE Christians that DISOBEY God don't stand a chance.

----------

And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?

1 Peter 4:18

----------

Only BORN AGAIN believers that STOP WILFULLY SINNING for their entire life (or until the rapture) will be saved.

----------

Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.

1 John 3:6

----------

Only those WORTHY of eternal salvation will earn it.

Hardly anyone will be saved!

----------

Then said one unto him, Lord, are there few that be saved? And he said unto them, Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.

Luke 13:23-24

----------

By now, you should be thoroughly convinced that the doctrine of "Once saved, always saved" is a doctrine of devils, but the proof just keeps coming.

In the follwing scripture, Paul makes it is CRYSTAL CLEAR, that BORN AGAIN believers MUST keep The Lord Jesus Christ's commandments, and that they must do so WITHOUT backsliding, until either the rapture or until their life ends.

----------

That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukeable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ:

1 Timothy 6:14

----------

Now that you know that the demonic doctrine of "Once saved, always saved" is a total lie, I would like you to please re-examine "The Parable of the Ten Virgins" - demon possessed fake Christians (and those that have been deceived) would have you believe that the "oil in the lamps" is the Holy Spirit, but that is not the case; because the "virgins" are the "Bride of Christ", that means that they're ALREADY BORN AGAIN believers, so they ALREADY have the Holy Spirit sealed inside them until the day of redemption -- the "oil in the lamps" means that the "virgins" have stopped sinning, and that they have OBEYED The Lord Jesus Christ, and that they have ABIDED in Him -- that they have ENDURED until the end, and have lived HOLY LIVES in which they have done works worthy of repentance -- that they have "kept their flames burning" for the Lord Jesus Christ.

Now that you know the truth, it really changes things, doesn't it?

----------

Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom. And five of them were wise, and five were foolish. They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them: But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps. While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept. And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him. Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps. And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out. But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves. And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut. Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us. But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not. Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

Matthew 25:1-13

----------

Please keep in mind, the entire reason that demons attack the born again believer is to get them to sin, because demons know, that when a born again Christian backslides to a certain point, that they will be doomed to Hell - if "Once saved, always saved" were true, then why would demons bother attacking you?

I know for a fact that this document is extremely alarming, but please know, that The Lord Jesus Christ will not allow you to be tempted (or demonized) past the point in which are able to resist or defend yourself - if you sin and end up going to Hell, you should know that it was avoidable -- ALL INTENTIONAL SINS ARE AVOIDABLE.

YOU MUST STOP INTENTIONALLY SINNING - SUBMIT YOURSELVES TO GOD, AND KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS -- YOU MUST DO HIS WILL; BELIEF IS NOT ENOUGH.

----------

There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

1 Corinthians 10:13

----------

Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble. But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?

James 2:19-20

----------

I will now end this document with an assortment of scripture that shows that in order to be "saved", that a born again Christian must OBEY The Lord Jesus Christ - that they must STOP SINNING, and that they must live a HOLY LIFE -- A REPENTANT LIFE.

Please remember - The Lord Jesus Christ is always the same -- He never changes -- He always wants the same thing.

----------

Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

Hebrews 13:8

----------

Afterward Jesus findeth him in the temple, and said unto him, Behold, thou art made whole: sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto thee.

John 5:14

----------

Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame.

1 Corinthians 15:34

----------

Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man. For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.

Ecclesiastes 12:13-14

----------

I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

Luke 13:3

----------

And we are his witnesses of these things; and so is also the Holy Ghost, whom God hath given to them that obey him.

Acts 5:32

----------

Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes; cease to do evil;

Isaiah 1:16

----------

Therefore now amend your ways and your doings, and obey the voice of the LORD your God; and the LORD will repent him of the evil that he hath pronounced against you.

Jeremiah 26:13

----------

Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.

Psalm 119:11

----------

How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts. These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.

Jude 1:18-19

----------

Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;

Titus 2:12

----------

And if a man also strive for masteries, yet is he not crowned, except he strive lawfully.

2 Timothy 2:5

----------

Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.

2 Timothy 2:19

----------

Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.

1 Peter 1:16

----------

Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.

Acts 3:26

----------

Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ.

Acts 20:21

----------

If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.

John 15:10

----------

And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

Mark 1:15

----------

And they went out, and preached that men should repent.

Mark 6:12

----------

I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Luke 5:32

----------

And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?

Luke 6:46

----------

But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it.

Luke 11:28

----------

I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance.

Luke 15:7

----------

Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth.

Luke 15:10

----------

And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day: And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

Luke 24:46-47

----------

Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.

Revelation 2:5

----------

Repent; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth.

Revelation 2:16

----------

Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.

Revelation 3:3

----------

And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:

Acts 17:30

----------

When they heard these things, they held their peace, and glorified God, saying, Then hath God also to the Gentiles granted repentance unto life.

Acts 11:18

----------

Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:

Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

Isaiah 55:6-7

----------

If ye love me, keep my commandments.

John 14:15

----------

But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.

James 1:22

----------

Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.

Ezekiel 18:4

----------

And the LORD said unto Moses, Whosoever hath sinned against me, him will I blot out of my book.

Exodus 32:33

----------

But when the righteous turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and doeth according to all the abominations that the wicked man doeth, shall he live? All his righteousness that he hath done shall not be mentioned: in his trespass that he hath trespassed, and in his sin that he hath sinned, in them shall he die.

Ezekiel 18:24

----------

Stop sinning, or go to the Lake of Fire...

----------

Welcome Mitch, ...

I see you are branching out …

No one has ever been past the firmament - you're being deceived -- there's no such thing as "space"...

Earth is the only planet - there's no such thing as "aliens"; the entire deception of "aliens" and "other planets" is being used to slander and trivialize The Lord Jesus Christ's creation.

If you could get past the firmament (which can't be done) you would be greeted by a vast body of water instead of the vacuum of imaginary "space" -- this is why the sky is blue -- you're looking at an ocean in the sky; just as the oceans of the Earth are dark at night, and blue during the day, the ocean beyond the firmament is dark at night, and blue during the day.

If you dont believe the Bible, then you *MUST* GO TO HELL...

Stop sinning - repent and become born again before it's too late.

https://gab.com/mitch_etling

Most people here, really, at least today, have not murdered anyone, committed adultery, thievery, false witness, etc. and they hold the Sabbath in high regard to the point that every day is their sabbath since The Lord Jesus “is” our Sabbath.

Most here use the shorter version of what you say as well as not including the things you have out of context, … that shorter version is “Love one another, as I have loved you.”

I don't want to be too hard on you as you are obviously learning, so my advice is pay attention to whom the Epistles are written and at what time “Chronology” they are for. We have Israel, Gentiles before the Bible, as well as after the Bible was given to the masses, we have Israel veiled for a time and then later, when the times of the Gentiles is over, there is a book for Israel at that time.

Do not assume that everything written is about you, or the Church, you have to be able to rightly divide the Word of God.

Pray out loud to the right God. The God of this world is the devil. Pray quietly to, "God, The Creator of heaven and Earth, The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob." Give Him authority to teach you …

I'll leave it at that, I'm sure others here will have more to say ...

Bye for now,

Willy

:tiphat:

Willy

Pro Poster
Willy,

It's unfortunate that you've judged yourself unworthy of eternal life...

Gee Mitch, … that's pretty harsh, … do I at least get a runner up prize, … ??

And Mitch, … everyone is unworthy of eternal life …

By the way, is the earth flat ...??

:blink: