• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

New Covenant

Speak Light

restricted access
The earth's surface will be destroyed by fire but this is not the destroying of doing away with the earth
After the Millennium there will be created a new heaven and a new earth

But - I just wonder how long into the Millennium on earth after the redeemed and saved returns to the Earth, how long that it will it be until that animal sacrifice or blood atonement will begin to again take place.

Yahashua will reign over the earth in the Millennium and we know so little about what this life will be like, what exactly is God doing or working in Yahashua to be causing that animal sacrifice for blood atonement of sin to be needed, ?

But back to the Pre Rapture life that we are living in now - is not Satan, who was thrown out of heaven directly just after the birth of Yahashua supposed to be bound for 1000 years during the Millennium and then released again after 1000 years. -

Satan will work again to build himself followers and servants to attack Yahashua in Jerusalem during the Millennium - to the effect that in

Rev 20:9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

The Beast and False Prophet here, seem to already be in hell and Satan will be joining them after one final round preceding the Millennium.

Rev_19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

This is an amazing story, It seems unbelievable, so beyond, what even I can fully comprehend as reality to come. Faith is easy, but sometimes I just am breath taken by this all.