• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Nested quotes

Willy

Pro Poster
Ephesians 6:17
And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

Hebrews 4:12

For the word of God [is] quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and [is] a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Test quote ... font size was adjusted to 18 and quote was place around all of the verse with the header included ... preview shows it wants to separate header and keep the the header font size smaller at 15 ...

The second quote was also adjusted for size to 18 but in the preview remained 15 ... so ... something is not quite right ...

Willy

Pro Poster

And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

For the word of God [is] quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and [is] a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

test ...

same thing again ...

Willy

Pro Poster

Why fix it when you can adapt ...

This works just fine ...

Helen

This works just fine ...

I like your size 18 , I think I will adopt it!! :)

Willy

Pro Poster

This works just fine ...

I like your size 18 , I think I will adopt it!! :)

Please do ..!! ... my eyes seem to appreciate the larger fonts these days ...

Welcome aboard Helen ...

:wavey:

Helen

Hmmmm I have come here a couple of times today. I shout "H e l l o "
But all I hear is a echo......pretty large and empty space here.....

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
Hmmmm I have come here a couple of times today. I shout "H e l l o "
But all I hear is a echo......pretty large and empty space here.....
We get a lot coming here to read but not to post.

MonthUnique visitorsNumber of visitsPagesHitsBandwidth
Jan 20192,23810,30025,97035,216804.57 MB
Feb 20191,3773,15615,21522,011792.31 MB
Mar 20195018634,2766,340251.97 MB

No disrespect to the other website but you notice the majority posting are cult or false doctrine.

That has been a growing trend on websites.

Or restricted to one view.

Wish I had an answer but the apostasy is in full fury everywhere.