• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

ISIS atrocity

Heather Frank

restricted access
Islam is an extremely limited moral system. In spite of the fact that world religions abound, most are somehow bound up in the worship of either God (Jove, Jehovah, or some other absolute creator deity) or of some person as God (Jesus, Alexander, Krishna, Ceasar or one of the Christian martyrs like Ignatius or Alban or someone like that). There are also ancestor cults and religions of virtue, although few people want to be in the company of someone who lives solely for martial courage, or to worship only a god of Justice (lawyers are very unpopular). No one likes the generous, they always seem to be giving away what belongs to someone else, usually YOU!

I think peace is a good thing to wish for, if not to outright pray for. Having said that, it's just not very aesthetic to attack someone ONLY for being in an army, someone like that might be primarily there out of a sense of duty, or to grow up with courage, or even because required by factors beyond his control.

Heather Frank

restricted access
"Just following orders" really has serious issues. Many, many people live and die by following orders! Russians follow orders, whether Romanov, Christian, or Soviet. And the Samurai of Japan follow orders, as do Roman Centurions who are crucifying Christ. Almost all soldiers follow orders, if only because well-made formations in battle and safely in regimented numbers have historically been shown to increase odds of winning wars and personal survival rates.

Most citizens follow the laws of the state without asking TOO many questions, as long as authority isn't totally antisocial, and the taxes don't get too high without fair representation.

Heather Frank

restricted access
Russian Christian orders. Where did you get that claim from?
Are you not aware that there was a Russian Orthodox Church before the Revolution of 1917? There used to be a family called The House of Romanov, they were the tsars or czars of Russia. In other words, they were the Kings and Queens of Russia, a Christian House beginning in the reign of Ivan the First (Ivan the Great) a liberator of his race who led the Russian Army against Outer Mongolia. You really should look into some of that. There were worthy enough works of art in the time of the Romanovs. Also, it's specifically for W-H-I-T-E people, and the northern victims of the Soviet betrayals with such sniveling, puny, small minded and unintelligent countries as China remember it a bit better than a lot of modern so and so types in oh, say for example, Washington DC.

If you knew how to speak English, you can even get hold of some histories of the Russo Japanese War. Sometimes Russia is a better side than the United States. In my own hometown for example, there's a lot of JapCrap.

Heather Frank

restricted access
Again, you have loyalty problems and trouble in history. I know many people like you. One of your grievances against me is that I went to University of Oxford, which you think is a Liberal school. You know nothing about English law, so I probably shouldn't bother trying to explain. Also, Cromwells are always lower scoring in math and science, because they can't understand the Civil War.

It's really useless to try to talk to someone like you. I've met many Oh So Social, poshly dressed party people with vacation photos on their bookshelves and nothing else in my hometown. They are very slick and always want to push their religious ideologies.

I know a lot more Russian History than most people.

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
You going to Oxford is not a grievance. It is an understanding of your thinking.

By the way I scored very high in math and science. Ever heard of Mensa?