• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Is Jesus 'a god' or God?

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
The Anglican church is not the Bible. It's doctrines are hugely anti-biblical. The NIV is ranked as one of the most accurate Bible translations. The KJV while a Bible contains many errors. I know of no linguists that disagree with this.

Heather Frank

restricted access
The Anglican church is not the Bible. It's doctrines are hugely anti-biblical. The NIV is ranked as one of the most accurate Bible translations. The KJV while a Bible contains many errors. I know of no linguists that disagree with this.
Being a linguist is not the same thing as being an English speaker.

The Anglican Church is superior to the Bible and being loyal to England is legally more important than religion.

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
The Anglican church is not superior to the Bible. Making any country more important than God and his word is a ticket to hell.

Heather Frank

restricted access
The Anglican church is not superior to the Bible. Making any country more important than God and his word is a ticket to hell.
God created the world and everything in it including England BEFORE the Bible was written.

Inspiration belongs to God.

Biblical interpretation belongs to people.

You spend too much time on linguistics, I speak a hereditary natural language called E - N -G - L- I - S -H. It means what I can make out about it in an ENGLISH translation, with proprietary historical reference to good authorities in MY OWN national heritage.

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
The apostles and prophets wrote the Bible long before England even existed. Reading what the Bible says is truth. The Bible was not written in English.

Heather Frank

restricted access

No, crackhead, I was pointing out the fact that your illiterate and musically tone-deaf ears can't understand that God created everything on the planet at the same time.

England existed before Israel. Israel had to be groomed and selectively bred from Abraham's pan Arabian Family. England on the other hand, has been England since the very second the flood waters receded.

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
1. England did not exist until 12 July 927.
2. Israel began at the time of Moses.
3. Here you go again with name-calling and personal insults, for which someone FILED A COMPLAINT AGAINST YOU and you were warned to cease, which you have not. So a second warning.

Heather Frank

restricted access
1. England did not exist until 12 July 927.
2. Israel began at the time of Moses.
3. Here you go again with name-calling and personal insults, for which someone FILED A COMPLAINT AGAINST YOU and you were warned to cease, which you have not. So a second warning.

So, someone is a gradualist evolutionist who doesn't know that the whole world came into being at the same time.

Whoever the person is, it's someone who isn't from England, has never been to England, knows no English history, and is a bigot who is therefore ignorant of United States History.

For the record, (and you might not believe in the flood or be a multiple flood gradualist), all countries, defined by language groups as they exist today, date to the scattering of the people at the confusion of languages at the Tower of Bable incident. ALL COUNTRIES ARE THE SAME AGE.

As far as your game on the site, of playing paradox and insulting everyone's beliefs, while you apparently have no religion of your own, or none to declare, except that you are apparently extremely anxious to pick fights and insult people's beliefs no matter what they are, all the while hiding your identity and claiming that you have some kind of special thing going on due to an ALLEDGED relationship with something you call "The United States Navy", you're just being a two faced hypocrite, which is another way of saying that you are a COWARD.

You're the one who says that you have a problem with EVERY SINGLE RELIGION you bring up. You want to talk about YOUR RELIGIOUS PROBLEMS from a Biblical source, and every time someone says something, you change the version of the Bible, to a less English language specific version of the Bible, and without proving anything at all, you bludgeon your position and hide behind some foreign language hermeneutics, which you don't post references to, either in the original languages or with dictionary linguistic statement.

Your problem with me is that I have something called an ALLIGIENCE which is different from yours. I would absolutely NEVER have joined anything called "The United States Navy" for any amount of money, because I'm LOYAL.

I don't need a Bible to be British, so don't criticize my Anglican doctrine, people in this "United States Navy" thing are notorious for being Anglican murdering Episcopalians.

Well, which one is it, rebel?

Congregationalist, Episcopalian, or Prespraterian?

Never mind. You're probably just another revolutionary atheist, like Christopher Hitchens, Thomas Paine, Karl Marx and Jefferson Davis.

You belong to the Alleged "United States Navy". Yes, I'll be a TOTAL LIBERAL HERE and give you the legal benefit of the doubt. Never let it be said that The University of Oxford's Gladstone School of Government denied you the rights of the accused.

Last edited:

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning.

theMadJW

restricted access
Jehovah's Witnesses do not like to make definitive public statements on who Jesus was and is. So, here is what they believe:
  • Michael the Archangel is the first and only creation of God.
  • Michael created everything else
  • Michael became Jesus when incarnated
  • When he resurrected he was once again Micheal
  • Jesus as 'a god,' not 'God.'
For more, here is a good source.
Are you Baptist?

"Michael" appears as the name Jesus had before coming a man.
"Jesus" means "the Salvation of Jehovah".
Of course, you mean GOD (whose name you despise) was the Salvation of God.

Heb 1:1- In many and various ways God spoke of old to our fathers by the prophets;
2- but in these last days He has spoken to us by a son (not Him/Themselves), whom He appointed the heir of all things, through whom also He created the world.
(God didn't do that Himself/Themselves)
3- He reflects the glory of God and bears the very stamp of his nature, upholding the universe by his word of power. When he had made purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,
4- having become as much superior to angels as the name he has obtained is more excellent than theirs.

(BECOME superior, OBTAINING the superior name)

theMadJW

restricted access
one triune godhead. elohim means three as one.
Strong's Concordance
elohim: God, god

Definition: God, god
NAS Exhaustive Concordance
Word Origin
pl. of eloah
Definition
God, god
NASB Translation
divine (1), divine being (1), exceedingly (1), God (2326), god (45), God's (14), goddess (2), godly (1), gods (204), great (2), judges (3), mighty (2), rulers (1), shrine* (1).