• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Is belief in the Trinity necessary for salvation?

QuestionIt!

restricted access
God has only ONE Name that has been REMOVED from Bibles (and it isn't "Jesus") and replaced with "Lord" so the Trinity would look real.

Ex 3:14- And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.
15- And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel,

>>> Jehovah, <<<
the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you:

>>> this is my name FOREVER, <<<

and this is my memorial unto all generations.

EdenSpeak

Divine Ventriloquist?

The Bible tells us that our precious Lord and Savior will be sitting to the right of our Heavenly Father.

Jehovah was added to modern translations to mean 'The Eternal' by JW patriarchs, which may or may not be the actual name of God Almighty.

Paul's letter to the Romans reminds us that we must confess with our mouth (voice), that Jesus Christ is our Lord and and Savior and that God Almighty raised Jesus from the grave to defeat death and Satan.

Thus, no man (neither Jew, nor Gentile) shall return to God Almighty, except through Jesus Christ of Nazareth, who was given all authority and power over mankind some 2000 years ago, which will last forever and ever.

Hope this is helpful for all those doubting Thomas mindsets.

Matthias

Advanced Poster
I was speaking recently to a friend who is a Baptist. (I was raised Southern Baptist.) He steered the conversation to the subject of the Trinity. I asked him if he believed it‘s necessary to believe in the Trinity in order to be saved. He said he didn’t think so but agreed to ask his pastor about it. The next time we got together I asked him if he had had a chance to speak with his pastor and, if he had, what his pastor told him.

He had spoken with his pastor. He told him that believing in the Trinity isn’t a salvation issue.

Great. I agree. But that isn’t the end of the story.

His pastor added that believing Jesus himself is deity is a salvation issue.

The answer given by the Baptist pastor about whether or not believing in the Trinity is a salvation issue is very different from the answer given to that question by my Roman Catholic friends and relatives.

theMadJW

restricted access
Belief in the Trinity is to believe in God- and Jesus is one of Them.
The Baptist Pastor just deceives as they ALL do!