• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Is belief in the Trinity necessary for salvation?

Speak Light

restricted access

When we read from the Original Manuscripts

Mat 26:64 Jesus saith ........ I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting { ἐκ / EX - OUT OF } the right of power,

ἐκ = ek / EX

The Greek word " EX " Means = A primary preposition denoting origin (the point whence motion or action proceeds), from, out (of place, time or cause; , from (among, forth out (from, of), (-out of ).

NEVER - NOT EVEN ONE SINGLE TIME - do we find Yahashua sitting ON or AT the right of God. This simply does not exist in the manuscript.

Yahashua is always dwelling OUT OF and IN the right of God
IN = EN the right of power
IN = EN the right of the throne
IN = EN the right of the Father

Rom 8:34 Christ ἐν - - en " in the right of God, Who also maketh intercession for us.
Eph 1:20 Christ is ἐν - - en " in his own right ἐν - - en " in the heavenly place.
Heb 12:2 Christ is set ἐν - - en " in the right of the throne of God.

Heb 1:3 Christ. . . . . The express image of The Fathers confidence, . . . . Sat down - - ἐν - - en " in the right of the Majesty ἐν - - en " in the high.

Heb 8:1 Christ is set ἐν - - en " in the right of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens.
Heb 10:12 Jesus is forever sat down ἐν - - en " in the right of God.
1Pe 3:22 Who is gone into heaven, And is ἐν - - en " in the right of God.

NEVER EVEN ONCE - are the words ON or AT used to describe Yahashua sitting or dwelling anywhere concerning God and his throne

Mat 26:64 ye see the Son of man sitting { ἐκ / EX - OUT OF } the right of power,

OUT OF = ἐκ EX

They literally insert their Trinity by replacing IN and OUT - with AT and ON

Remember - Yahoshua says three things here about his identity.

i COME OUT FROM THE GOD -
i COME NOT FOR FROM - MYSELF -
i COME NEITHER MYSELF I - SENT -

John 8:42
i COME OUT FROM THE GOD -
i COME NOT ALSO FROM - MYSELF -
i COME NEITHER MYSELF I - SENT -

εγω I AM - γαρ FOR - εκ OUT / FROM - του THE - θεου GOD - εξηλθον CAME OUT -

και AND - ηκω COME - ουδε NOT - γαρ FOR - απ FROM - εμαυτου MYSELF - εληλυθα I COME -

αλλ NEITHER - εκεινος MYSELF - με I - απεστειλεν SENT.

Meaning - Yahoshua was not a mere “ departing exiting FORM “ nor MORPH of his OWN pre - existence. - -
Nor even a departed FORM or MORPH of his own self " himself. " as a separate pre-existing 2 nd person.

But
truly the Trinity is completely in contradiction to me - BECAUSE - Yahoshua defines the terms in His message - by saying that He does nothing of His own self - saying that I can do nothing whatsoever of my own doing. - I do not have any power of miracles, of my own " I do not have a will of my own - I CANNOT DO anything, whatsoever - OF MY OWN ... Saying that it is the father only, that does the miracles and the works.

Clearly, here he was not a distinct separated part of God, nor of a trinity in a partnership as a second PERSON of a triune CO EQUAL = CO ETERNAL GODHEAD.

Even " His will was not " CO EQUAL " nor the same as " in the same WILL as God's will.

He has no power, no control, no miracles, no knowledge and there is no good, no honor, and no GOOD REPUTATION in Him. - as a distinct, separate individual CO EQUAL or CO ETERNAL SEPARATED DEITY OR PERSON.

Saying - why do you call me " good " ? -- " There is NO ONE good but God alone " - -

Every time He spoke of his own will, power, majesty and desire and purpose " We find that He denied the trinity doctrine- Yet at the same time, he and the scriptures declare that He was God Himself - He was from heaven, and He PRE EXISTED / ORIGINATED - in the bosom of the father and EXITED from { out from } the bosom of the father to sit in the RIGHT of God until God's enemies are a footstool..

He came out of God's spirit and returns back to God's spirit to sit IN the throne of GOD..... - because this is his spirit – The Holy Spirit - the only mediator.

The Word Made Flesh that will return back to sit in the throne of the Father and of the Lamb.

Can you see that God is not three separate individual CO EQUAL - CO ETERNAL PERSONS - the three manifestations are one God = The Holy Spirit, a Father / Creator - manifesting Himself as the word spoken into existence as a SON made flesh.

THE ONLY QUESTIONS I HAVE FOR TRINITARIANS - IS SIMPLY THIS.

If Yahashua was always “ AT “ the right HAND of God, where did he exist before he was located / or placed to be there and where will he exist after his purpose this completed

IF - The Bible says He is to sit / dwell - “ IN “ the right or “ AT “ the right hand of God - UNTIL - UNTIL such and such a time. = Dwell here - UNTIL - this time comes.

or

If he was to be there ‘ until ‘ such a such and such a time, this means he was not always there.

And after such and such a time passes - where will he again return regarding his original place ?

I honestly just do not see how Trinitarians can answer this question and I have never received an answer from anyone who holds to the Trinity faith.

My question is simply this- - - is there are Trinitarian brother or sister who can answer this one question, ? ? ?

WHY IS YAHASHUA CHANGING / ALTERING and MODIFYING and ADJUSTING / MORPHING and LOWERING and DECREASING and REDUCING HIMSELF -

WHY IS YAHASHUA becoming empty / void and vacant of existing as EQUALLY God and SUDDENDLY SUDDENLY CHANGING HIMSELF TO BECOME A SERVANT OF GOD

WHY IS YAHASHUA SUDDENLY CHANGED AND ALTERED TO THE POINT THAT HE NO LONGER EXISTS TO BE EQUAL TO GOD.

BUT HIMSELF, HE HAS SUDDENLY BECAME EMPTY
/ changed altered BECOME VOID OF EQUALITY TO GOD

CHANGING INTO SOMETHING DIFFERENT FROM THAT WHICH HE PRE EXISTED = CHANGING INTO BECOMING A SERVANT

He is changed and lowered into - THE MORPH OF A SERVANT, RECEIVING IN THE LIKENESS OF MANKIND, HE BECAME.

BUT Trinitarians demand that Jesus always pre existed in heaven in exactly this very form. The Trinitarian Jesus was always existing as a SON OF GOD - ALWAYS IN OBEDIENCE ALWAYS FOLLOWING ORDERS - ALWAYS A SERVANT who TOOK ORDERS FROM THE FATHER.

this is who and what the Trinitarian Jesus - already was ?

IF - Yahashua came to earth and lowered himself - emptied himself - he CHANGED and ALTERED HIMSELF - BECOMING A SERVANT OF GOD

WHY - would he be lowering himself - why would he be ALTERING AND CHANGING HIMSELF TO BE CHANGED INTO A SERVANT OF GOD AND LESSER THAN GOD –
changed to becoming a servant and obedient to the father

If this is who and what he already was ?

In fact the Greek words IN and OUT of God are the only two words
that describe Yahashua's relationship with the father - not even once are the terms AT or ON ever, ever used in the manuscripts.

Even the word " Godhead " is never even in the Greek manuscripts, everything was added, altered and inserted to insert the statements defining the Trinity doctrine of Rome..

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
The original manuscripts cease to exist and long time ago. Give a link to the manuscripts you are claiming.

Speak Light

restricted access
I am claiming the manuscript words that represent what is presented in my post

All manuscripts that exist represent the same exact words.

Notice below - the Greek word ἐν / EN - IN - this word is used 3 total times in this verse.

Ephesians 1:20
ἣν ἐνήργησεν ἐν τῷ χριστῷ ἐγείρας αὐτὸν ἐκ νεκρῶν καὶ ἐκάθισεν ἐν δεξιᾷ αὐτοῦ ἐν τοῖς ἐπουρανίοις

Ephesians 1:20 Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,

ἐν / EN in Greek means = IN . The Translators have no problem translating the words IN correctly two of the instances where it is used in this verse.

They change the word ἐν / IN into the word AT - to pretend that the Trinity is mentioned in the passage,

the Greek Textus Receptus - please, just go to this website and look up Ephesians 1:20

look up every single time the Translators use the words AT or ON the right of God

The Greek word every single time is either IN or OUT -
never even once, are the words anything but ἐν / IN and EX out

Last edited:

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
Considering the following facts explain how the Trinity is not essential to salvation:

1. The son of God died for our sins. His spirit is 100% God and his flesh 100% man. His soul is the intersection of his spirit and flesh, as is true for all of us. His spirit can never die, but his flesh and soul could and did.

2. The father called him out of the grave, which was accomplished by the Holy Spirit.

3. We come to the son of God for forgiveness. When we asked he presents his sacrifice to the father for acceptance on our behalf. The Holy Spirit enters us and cleanses us with the new birth.

The Godhead is three individuals operating together as one. Each has a role in everything.

Compare this to a single Army. It is composed of many functioning as one. A marriage is two as one. Many things are more than one functioning as one.

So with these realities how can you deny the reality of the Trinity as three in one. Elohim is three as one. Plural in composition but singular in meaning.

In Revelation the son of God stands among the lampstands. The Holy Spirit is the oil fueling the lampstands. The father sits on the throne of God, the son sits on the throne of David.

Matthias

Advanced Poster
“In one sense you do not have to believe in the Trinity to be a Christian, but in another sense you do. Let me explain. The Bible does not tell us that we must believe in the Trinity in order to become saved; that is, to become a Christian. On the other hand, ...”

(Matt Slick, “Do you have to believe in the Trinity to be a Christian?”)

“On the other hand ... No. There is no other hand.” - Tevye

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
God is trinity.

Considering the following facts explain how the Trinity is not essential to salvation:

1. The son of God died for our sins. His spirit is 100% God and his flesh 100% man. His soul is the intersection of his spirit and flesh, as is true for all of us. His spirit can never die, but his flesh and soul could and did.

2. The father called him out of the grave, which was accomplished by the Holy Spirit.

3. We come to the son of God for forgiveness. When we asked he presents his sacrifice to the father for acceptance on our behalf. The Holy Spirit enters us and cleanses us with the new birth.

The Godhead is three individuals operating together as one. Each has a role in everything.

Compare this to a single Army. It is composed of many functioning as one. A marriage is two as one. Many things are more than one functioning as one.

So with these realities how can you deny the reality of the Trinity as three in one. Elohim is three as one. Plural in composition but singular in meaning.

In Revelation the son of God stands among the lampstands. The Holy Spirit is the oil fueling the lampstands. The father sits on the throne of God, the son sits on the throne of David.

Matthias

Advanced Poster
God is trinity.

“The Trinity is not essential to salvation.”

Happy Thanksgiving.