• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

How we think Jesus will return verses how he actually will return

Gnostic Christian

Advanced Poster
restriced access
Correct me if I am wrong, but NT scriptures suggest that our precious Lord and Savior will return in the clouds for The Church, first, thus sparing those that are already saved (just as Noah and his family were spared before the flood).

This (rapture) should occur once a peace agreement is in place with Palestine (which would allow Jewish people to rebuild the Temple) and then the 7 year tribulation will begin once this agreement is in place. The great tribulation will occur 42 months thereafter once the anti-christ breaks the agreement and professes to be Israel's messiah.

More on this topic with my next post.
Have you looked at the immorality of you abdicating your own responsibilities and using Jesus as your scapegoat?

You know Jesus taught better than that.

On Jesus dying for Christians. Try to think in a moral way.

It takes quite an inflated ego to think a god would actually die for us, after condemning us unjustly in the first place.

Christians have swallowed a lie and don’t care how evil they make Jesus to keep their feel good get out of hell free card.

It is a lie, first and foremost, because, like it or not, having another innocent person suffer or die for the wrongs you have done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them, --- is immoral.

To abdicate your personal responsibility for your actions or use a scapegoat is immoral.

Christians also have to ignore what Jesus, as a Jewish Rabbi, would have taught his people.

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Psa 49;7 None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:

There is no way that Christians would teach their children to use a scapegoat to escape their just punishments and here you are promoting doing just that.
Jesus is just a smidge less immoral than his demiurge genocidal father, and here you are trying to put him as low in moral fiber as Yahweh. Tsk tsk.

Regards
DL

EdenSpeak

The Scriptures you quote are referring to earthlings, if you will, not our precious Lord and Savior.

Too, the Bible isn't a lie, either. However, you may be surprised to learn who has been weaving a tangled web of deception, which you may read here ...

www.docdroid.net/C6cC2Yr

Gnostic Christian

Advanced Poster
restriced access
The Scriptures you quote are referring to earthlings, if you will, not our precious Lord and Savior.

Too, the Bible isn't a lie, either. However, you may be surprised to learn who has been weaving a tangled web of deception, which you may read here ...

www.docdroid.net/C6cC2Yr
Have you even read what Jesus taught about dying for you and being your easy way out of things.

Read your bible for good justice and not the garbage moral one you have read.

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Now step up to adulthood and take responsibility for your own sins.

I do not expect a worthy reply.

The moment morals or good laws are discussed, your satanic ilk take off to caress your homophobia and misogyny.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

Advanced Poster
restriced access

www.docdroid.net/C6cC2Yr
The bible is not a lie, I agree.

It is a book of myths and myths do not lie.

Only those who are mentally deficient and believe in the supernatural cannot understand the way Christianity was set up.

Regards
DL

EdenSpeak

Accepting Jesus Christ of Nazareth as one's precious Lord and Savior is very personal and requires asking for forgiveness (in addition to believing that our Heavenly Father raised Jesus from the dead).

I believe the part you may be missing is the fact that all authority over mankind has been given to our precious Lord and Savior, which you may read about in the NT scriptures (while there is still time).

Personally, I believe it would have been easier for everyone, including our precious Lord and Savior, had our Heavenly Father dealt with satan prior to the Garden of Eden, but that isn't the reality of the situation.

And frankly, I could care less if one is straight, gay, or non-binary, but if mythology is your thing, then feel free to discard the Bible and read your horoscope, or join a cult.

Gnostic Christian

Advanced Poster
restriced access
Accepting Jesus Christ of Nazareth as one's precious Lord and Savior is very personal and requires asking for forgiveness (in addition to believing that our Heavenly Father raised Jesus from the dead).

I believe the part you may be missing is the fact that all authority over mankind has been given to our precious Lord and Savior, which you may read about in the NT scriptures (while there is still time).

Personally, I believe it would have been easier for everyone, including our precious Lord and Savior, had our Heavenly Father dealt with satan prior to the Garden of Eden, but that isn't the reality of the situation.

And frankly, I could care less if one is straight, gay, or non-binary, but if mythology is your thing, then feel free to discard the Bible and read your horoscope, or join a cult.

On Jesus dying for Christians. Try to think in a moral way.

It takes quite an inflated ego to think a god would actually die for us, after condemning us unjustly in the first place.

Christians have swallowed a lie and don’t care how evil they make Jesus to keep their feel good get out of hell free card.

It is a lie, first and foremost, because, like it or not, having another innocent person suffer or die for the wrongs you have done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them, --- is immoral.

To abdicate your personal responsibility for your actions or use a scapegoat is immoral.

Christians also have to ignore what Jesus, as a Jewish Rabbi, would have taught his people.

Psa 49;7 None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:

There is no way that Christians would teach their children to use a scapegoat to escape their just punishments and here you are promoting doing just that.
Jesus is just a smidge less immoral than his demiurge genocidal father, and here you are trying to put him as low in moral fiber as Yahweh. Tsk tsk.

As to Satan, she is the hero of Eden, proven by Christians singing that sin is necessary to God's plan.

Do you agree with them?

Regards
DL

EdenSpeak

Which song are you referring to DL? Do you have any examples (as there were no heros in Eden thanks to Eve, then Adam)?

Why are you Christian bashing on a Christian site with your repeating stereotypical diatribe?

Where in the Bible does anyone refer to satan as she? Which goddess are you referring to?

Venus, Vesper, or is Hinduism your thing?

The Bible reminds us that Jesus Christ of Nazareth, which should be our first love, is our precious Lord and Savior.

Paul's letter to the Romans reminds us that we must confess with our mouth (voice), that Jesus Christ is our Lord and that God raised Jesus from from the grave to defeat death and satan.

The Bible also tells us in 1 John 5:19 that, 'the Evil One controls the whole world', which isn't difficult to believe considering everyone seems to be singing from the same sheet music as we approach the tribulation.

But, this is where your hero's kingdom will perish for all of eternity. Jesus' kingdom; however, will continue to grow and thrive and there will be many in heaven that never knew our precious Lord and Savior (assuming they passed away prior to the birth of Jesus, or passed away before the age of accountability).

Hope this is helpful.

Gnostic Christian

Advanced Poster
restriced access
Which song are you referring to DL? Do you have any examples (as there were no heros in Eden thanks to Eve, then Adam)?

Why are you Christian bashing on a Christian site with your repeating stereotypical diatribe?

Where in the Bible does anyone refer to satan as she? Which goddess are you referring to?

Venus, Vesper, or is Hinduism your thing?

The Bible reminds us that Jesus Christ of Nazareth, which should be our first love, is our precious Lord and Savior.

Paul's letter to the Romans reminds us that we must confess with our mouth (voice), that Jesus Christ is our Lord and that God raised Jesus from from the grave to defeat death and satan.

The Bible also tells us in 1 John 5:19 that, 'the Evil One controls the whole world', which isn't difficult to believe considering everyone seems to be singing from the same sheet music as we approach the tribulation.

But, this is where your hero's kingdom will perish for all of eternity. Jesus' kingdom; however, will continue to grow and thrive and there will be many in heaven that never knew our precious Lord and Savior (assuming they passed away prior to the birth of Jesus, or passed away before the age of accountability).

Hope this is helpful.
Quite helpful, in me seeing how immoral your thinking is on the Jesus, who you see as wanting to be your Lord and Savior.

Firstly, Jesus himself, via the bible, says plainly that he came to serve, not be served. He came to labor for the ill, not the well.

As to his being your savior, Jesus as a Rabbi plainly quotes where all of us are to die for our own sins.

You call him Lord, while expecting his servitude of dying for you.

Smells like pure hypocrisy.

As to Satan, are those male breasts on her in her serpent archetype?

expultion.jpg

As to why I seek Christians, who else needs more moral chastisement?

Loyalty to my former sect forces me to try to end the homophobia and misogyny that has corrupted many religions.

It is as if believers think that God would make anything but perfect souls.

A stupid idea. Right?

Regards
DL

Attachments

• expultion.jpg
    expultion.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 0

Gnostic Christian

Advanced Poster
restriced access
there will be many in heaven
Can you judge between two alternatives and give a just judgement, even if it is against your own thinking?

Think of the wide road to hell and the narrow path to heaven.

Compare that thinking to nature, that creates for the best possible end of all life and souls.

Nature seems more moral than your God.

Nice as well that nature sees LGBTQ as just more great life, with few having souls.

Regards
DL

EdenSpeak

The artwork you've chosen is from the Gnostic bible, I presume (as I haven't seen much Gnostic art and believe most Christian art to be of the Roman brush, anyway).

True, our precious Lord and Savior was a giver, not a taker. In fact, Jesus willingly gave his own life so both sinners and saints may experience eternal life whether Jew, or gentile.

Jesus could have called on a thousand angles to crush the Romans. He could have accepted satan's repeated temptations to cut his losses, but chose to lay down his life so others could experience salvation, and He did so after giving sight to the blind, after restoring health to the leaper, after healing the sick and after saving the disciples from a raging sea.

In fact, and while dying at the hands of the Romans, Jesus uttered, 'forgive them Father for they know not what they do'.

Why don't you soften your approach and open your heart to our precious Lord and Savior's desire to have a relationship with you, which you won't find in a church, but will emerge by seeking Jesus' message in the Bible while there is still time (in what many believe are the last days)?

What do you have to lose? Friends? Then they weren't your friends, anyway.

Too, nature takes the path of least resistance and is neither moral, or immoral. But, the good news here is that Jesus Christ of Nazareth can put you on that narrow path (just as He did with Saul and he hated Christians) where you will experience lasting peace one day, soon, hopefully.

Shalom!

His Second Coming will be impossible not to notice: For the Son of Man in his day will be like lightning, which flashes and lights up the sky from one end to the other. (Luke 17:24). The Holy Apostle John the Theologian says this: Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. (Rev 1:7). Christ will come accompanied by an army of angels, will sit on the Throne as a King and will execute judgment on all nations, separating the saved from the lost: He Himself told about this in the parable of the Last Judgment (Mt 25:31-46). Thanks to my new big family https://firstchurchlove.com I know it and will continue learning to strengthen my faith.

Gnostic Christian

Advanced Poster
restriced access
The artwork you've chosen is from the Gnostic bible, I presume (as I haven't seen much Gnostic art and believe most Christian art to be of the Roman brush, anyway).

True, our precious Lord and Savior was a giver, not a taker. In fact, Jesus willingly gave his own life so both sinners and saints may experience eternal life whether Jew, or gentile.

Jesus could have called on a thousand angles to crush the Romans. He could have accepted satan's repeated temptations to cut his losses, but chose to lay down his life so others could experience salvation, and He did so after giving sight to the blind, after restoring health to the leaper, after healing the sick and after saving the disciples from a raging sea.

In fact, and while dying at the hands of the Romans, Jesus uttered, 'forgive them Father for they know not what they do'.

Why don't you soften your approach and open your heart to our precious Lord and Savior's desire to have a relationship with you, which you won't find in a church, but will emerge by seeking Jesus' message in the Bible while there is still time (in what many believe are the last days)?

What do you have to lose? Friends? Then they weren't your friends, anyway.

Too, nature takes the path of least resistance and is neither moral, or immoral. But, the good news here is that Jesus Christ of Nazareth can put you on that narrow path (just as He did with Saul and he hated Christians) where you will experience lasting peace one day, soon, hopefully.

Shalom!
Jesus was chosen and did not volunteer the way you think.

You are also ignoring how immoral it is for you to abdicate your own responsibility for your actions.

You likely don't care about the evil you promote.

On Jesus dying for Christians from a moral perspective.

It takes quite an imagination and ego to think a god would actually die for us, after condemning us unjustly in the first place.

There is no way that Christians parents would teach their children to use a scapegoat.

Good morals and Jesus speak against the messianic concept and bids us pick up our crosses and follow him.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

Advanced Poster
restriced access
His Second Coming will be impossible not to notice: For the Son of Man in his day will be like lightning, which flashes and lights up the sky from one end to the other. (Luke 17:24). The Holy Apostle John the Theologian says this: Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. (Rev 1:7). Christ will come accompanied by an army of angels, will sit on the Throne as a King and will execute judgment on all nations, separating the saved from the lost: He Himself told about this in the parable of the Last Judgment (Mt 25:31-46). Thanks to my new big family https://firstchurchlove.com I know it and will continue learning to strengthen my faith.
The immorality of what you want Jesus to do is clear.

Please read the post just above.

Why don't you care about doing the immoral and evil thing?

Regards
DL

EdenSpeak

Sounds like you are on the right track, DL; give your heart to our precious Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ of Nazareth, and your flesh will follow (while worldly temptations fall away).

Check out what to avoid as we approach the tribulation at docdroid.net/1K2XvAX

Gnostic Christian

Advanced Poster
restriced access
Sounds like you are on the right track, DL; give your heart to our precious Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ of Nazareth, and your flesh will follow (while worldly temptations fall away).

??

I think you are not quite catching what I am throwing.

Do you have a moral argument for the vile policy you want me to follow?

Regards
DL

EdenSpeak

??

I think you are not quite catching what I am throwing.

Do you have a moral argument for the vile policy you want me to follow?

Regards
DL
What vile policy are you referring to, DL?

Is Jesus Christ of Nazareth not your Messiah?

Gnostic Christian

Advanced Poster
restriced access
the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.
Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

You do not want to think at all.
What vile policy are you referring to, DL?

Your messianic policy that allows you to abuse a scapegoat.

Do those quotes that show what Jesus taught allow you or I to have someone else do our duty of dying for us?

Do you feel that abdicating your responsibility is a good and moral way to live?

Regards
DL

EdenSpeak

When Jesus said, 'it is finished', He was referring to the laws handed down by Moses.

'The wages of sin, is death', and that too was passed down to humanity by Eve, then Adam.

The Bible tells us that all have failed, but Jesus himself uttered, 'Father forgive them for they no not what they do', while gasping for His last breath.

Think about that for a moment. How humbling is that when nearly every news cycle these days starts with another shooting rampage.

The motto, 'live for something, or die for nothing' is more than just a bumper sticker slogan.

Personally, I would have cashed out a long time ago, but came to the realization that my departure would have been in vein. So, I have spent the past decade, or so, sharing the blessings of having a meaningful relationship with the best thing going for this crazy world, and that is our precious Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

Hope you are enjoying the new year, DL. I will keep you in my prayers and leave you with something to think about.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230101-043723.png
    Screenshot_20230101-043723.png
    738 KB · Views: 0

Gnostic Christian

Advanced Poster
restriced access
When Jesus said, 'it is finished', He was referring to the laws handed down by Moses.

'The wages of sin, is death', and that too was passed down to humanity by Eve, then Adam.

The Bible tells us that all have failed, but Jesus himself uttered, 'Father forgive them for they no not what they do', while gasping for His last breath.

Think about that for a moment. How humbling is that when nearly every news cycle these days starts with another shooting rampage.

The motto, 'live for something, or die for nothing' is more than just a bumper sticker slogan.

Personally, I would have cashed out a long time ago, but came to the realization that my departure would have been in vein. So, I have spent the past decade, or so, sharing the blessings of having a meaningful relationship with the best thing going for this crazy world, and that is our precious Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

Hope you are enjoying the new year, DL. I will keep you in my prayers and leave you with something to think about.
Let me leave you with what Jesus taught and you ignore or do not want to acknowledge.

Regards
DL