• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

How to be Saved - The ONLY way to Become Born Again:

Mitch Etling

----------

This document will explain how to become "born again" - being "born again" doesn't mean that you won't go to Hell, but it's the first step in the life-long *process* of salvation.

Please remember this - anyone that is not born again, will 100% go to Hell when they die.

----------

Repentance is a REQUIREMENT to be "born again" - if you haven't repented, then you haven't received the Holy Spirit; if you haven't received the Holy Spirit, then you're not "born again", and if you're not "born again", then you'll go to Hell when you die.

I cannot stress this enough: *****IF YOU'RE NOT GENUINELY REPENTANT AGAINST SINNING, AND FUTURE SINNING, YOU WILL NOT BE BORN AGAIN!!!*****

Don't let ANYONE tell you differently - YOU MUST BE REPENTANT ABOUT SINNING! YOU MUST HAVE MADE THE DECISION IN YOUR HEART TO STOP BEING EVIL, TO STOP SINNING, AND TO SERVE AND OBEY GOD...

*****YOU MUST STOP SINNING!!!*****

----------

Afterward Jesus findeth him in the temple, and said unto him, Behold, thou art made whole: sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto thee.

John 5:14

----------

YOU MUST HAVE THE DESIRE TO STOP SINNING, AND TO DO GOD'S WILL!

*****IF YOU DON'T STOP SINNING, YOU WILL GO TO HELL IN SPITE OF BEING BORN AGAIN!*****

----------

Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame.

1 Corinthians 15:34

----------

Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.

Ezekiel 18:4

----------

And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;

Hebrews 5:9

----------

But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.

James 1:22

----------

Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Acts 2:38

----------

Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

John 3:3

----------

I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

Luke 13:3

----------

Here is the PROPER way to become born again:

----------

In your own words, ask The Lord Jesus Christ to save you from Hell. Tell Him that you're a sinner, and that you want Him to save you and forgive you of all of your sins. Tell Him that you never want to sin again (and mean it). Tell Him that you don't care about anything but doing his will. Tell Him whatever else pours out of your heart - this experience is personal and unique for everyone.

*****YOU MUST ACTUALLY DECLARE OUT LOUD WITH YOUR MOUTH, that The Lord Jesus Christ *IS* GOD; at the same time you must believe in your heart that The Lord Jesus Christ died for your sins, and was resurected by God The Father:*****

----------

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Romans 10:9

----------

Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God. But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me. Therefore whether it were I or they, so we preach, and so ye believed.

1 Corinthians 15:1-11

----------

If you do this, and you are genuinely *REPENTANT* against all of your sins, and against ever sinning again, then God will forgive you of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit - the Holy Spirit of God will come and live inside you, and guide your entire life from that point on, telling you what is true, and what isn't, and many other things:

*****IF YOU'RE NOT GENUINELY REPENTANT AGAINST SINNING, AND FUTURE SINNING, YOU WILL NOT BE BORN AGAIN!!! YOU MUST HAVE EVERY INTENTION IN YOUR HEART OF ABSOLUTELY WANTING TO STOP BEING EVIL. YOU MUST HONESTLY WANT TO STOP SINNING!!!*****

Remember, you must: *****REPENT*****, ADMIT THAT YOU'RE A SINNER, ASK GOD TO SAVE YOU, ASK GOD TO FORGIVE YOUR SINS, DECLARE WITH YOUR MOUTH THAT THE LORD JESUS CHRIST *IS* GOD, BELIEVE IN YOUR HEART THAT JESUS DIED FOR YOUR SINS, AND THAT GOD THE FATHER RAISED HIM FROM THE DEAD.

*****Sometime extremely soon after you've received the gift of the Holy Spirit, and become "born again", you should receive a water baptism, and be baptized in the name of The Father, The Son, and the Holy Ghost; water baptism is part of the gospel, and is an absolute requirement -- YOU SHOULD TRY TO GET IT DONE IMMEDIATELY!!!*****

----------

Can any man forbid water, that these should not be baptized, which have received the Holy Ghost as well as we? And he commanded them to be baptized in the name of the Lord. Then prayed they him to tarry certain days.

Acts 10:47-48

----------

And as they went on their way, they came unto a certain water: and the eunuch said, See, here is water; what doth hinder me to be baptized? And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. And he commanded the chariot to stand still: and they went down both into the water, both Philip and the eunuch; and he baptized him.

Acts 8:38:36-38

----------

Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Acts 2:38

----------

And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

John 14:16-17

----------

Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

John 16:13

----------

Once you have the Holy Spirit living inside you, you will then live out the rest of your life doing "The Great Commission", and living the life that God wants you to live, in the exact way that He has planned for you -- you will have a personal relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ in the way that He intended, and your life, and your level of holiness will progressively get better over time, until either you die, or are caught up ALIVE into the clouds during the Rapture.

Occasional mistakes are to be expected - UNINTENTIONAL sinning will sometimes happen, but you must absolutely put an end to all WILLFUL SINNING -- YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY STOP INTENTIONALLY SINNING!

THERE'S NEVER AN EXCUSE TO WILLFULLY SIN!!!

----------

There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

1 Corinthians 10:13

----------

*****IF YOU DONT STOP WILLFULLY SINNING, YOU WILL STILL GO TO THE LAKE OF FIRE REGARDLESS OF BEING BORN AGAIN. YOU MUST STOP SINNING!*****

Please remember this -- salvation happens *after* death *or* the Rapture -- if you turn from God at any time after being born again, you risk eternal damnation in the Lake of Fire.

----------

Born again Christians DO NOT WILLFULLY SIN!

If you're still sinning, then it's extremely likely that you're NOT born again, and if you're NOT born again, THEN YOU WILL GO TO HELL WHEN YOU DIE...

BORN AGAIN Christians that WILLFULLY SIN AFTER THEY HAVE RECEIVED THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE TRUTH WILL STILL GO TO HELL, AND THERE IS NO WAY TO REVERSE THEIR DAMNATION!!

The Bible doesn't say how many times a born again Christian can WILLFULLY SIN BEFORE BEING PERMANENTLY DAMNED - IT MIGHT HAPPEN THE VERY FIRST TIME!!!

YOU ABSOLUTELY *MUST* STOP SINNING - IT'S A CORE REQUIREMENT OF THE GOSPEL...

----------

Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame.

1 Corinthians 15:34

----------

We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.

1 John 5:18

----------

Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.

1 John 3:6

----------

Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

1 John 3:9

----------

For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

Hebrews 10:26-27

----------

Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:

Philippians 1:6

----------

But the wicked are like the troubled sea, when it cannot rest, whose waters cast up mire and dirt.

There is no peace, saith my God, to the wicked.

Isaiah 57:20-21

----------

Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;

Acts 3:19

----------

But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

1 Corinthians 2:9

----------

Stop sinning, or go to the Lake of Fire...

----------

Unanswered

But I was born, by no choice of my own, a sinner. A SINNER is what I am. I can no more stop sinning than a tiger can stop being a tiger. Only by the hand of the creator can I be made a non-sinner.
If I held the power to stop sinning, I would hold the power to my own salvation. The sacrifice of Jesus would be unnecessary.
I can repent and resist temptation, but without Gods intervention I am condemned already. Without Gods intervention I WILL FAIL. Is this not true?