• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

God’s Love Is Eternal

Jennifer Rogers

God demonstrates His own love towards us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.– Romans 5:8

God commands husbands to love their wives. However, He never instructs a wife to love her husband. Instead, she is commanded to respect him.

This may seem like an odd way to address the subject of love, but God isn’t saying that women should dismiss the commandment to love. Rather, God is love, and His love lives within all of us. Therefore, we are all commanded to love one another with the love of Christ. From God’s perspective, a woman’s love is a response to her husband’s salvation and the love he gives to her. It begins with the foundation of respect and flourishes. Warrior lion bible verse

If husbands are going to be biblical lovers, they also must become biblical saviors. Jesus Christ died for us, not because we were lovable but in order to make us lovable. His gift of salvation is the greatest form of love. When we were lost in sin, He died for you and me. His love draws us to Himself. We’re saved by love so we can receive His love.

Many times, we think of love as vacillating between hot and cold—on and off—but God’s love is eternal. It has no ending. In order to experience it, however, we must accept and respect the fact that He loves us. Once we do this, we discover the irresistible love of God for ourselves.

Source: tonyevans.org

TheWordIsOne

Getting Started
God demonstrates His own love towards us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.– Romans 5:8

God commands husbands to love their wives. However, He never instructs a wife to love her husband. Instead, she is commanded to respect him.

This may seem like an odd way to address the subject of love, but God isn’t saying that women should dismiss the commandment to love. Rather, God is love, and His love lives within all of us. Therefore, we are all commanded to love one another with the love of Christ. From God’s perspective, a woman’s love is a response to her husband’s salvation and the love he gives to her. It begins with the foundation of respect and flourishes. Warrior lion bible verse

If husbands are going to be biblical lovers, they also must become biblical saviors. Jesus Christ died for us, not because we were lovable but in order to make us lovable. His gift of salvation is the greatest form of love. When we were lost in sin, He died for you and me. His love draws us to Himself. We’re saved by love so we can receive His love.

Many times, we think of love as vacillating between hot and cold—on and off—but God’s love is eternal. It has no ending. In order to experience it, however, we must accept and respect the fact that He loves us. Once we do this, we discover the irresistible love of God for ourselves.

Source: tonyevans.org
God is real
download - 2022-04-02T150415.786.jpeg

God is a Consuming Fire
For us, God is a consuming fire.
Hebrews 12:29

God is a Spirit
God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
John 4:24

God has feelings
For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:
Ex 34:14

God is the Holy Spirit
And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:
Matthew 3:16

God is the Essence of Love
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
John 3:16

The mind of God
For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.
1 Corinthians 2:16

The face of God
"The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you, And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you, And give you peace." '
Numbers 6:24-26

The eyes of God
Thou art of purer eyes than to behold evil, and canst do not look on iniquity: wherefore lookest thou upon them that deal treacherously, and holdest thy tongue when the wicked devoureth the man that is more righteous than he?
Habakkuk 1:13

The ears of God
And Samuel heard all the words of the people, and he rehearsed them in the ears of the LORD.
1 Samuel 8:21

The voice of God
And the glory of the LORD shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.
Isaiah 40:5

The heart of God
Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thou hast set thine, heart, as the heart of God;
Ezekiel 28:6

The arms of God
Wherefore say unto the children of Israel, I am the LORD, and I will bring you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians, and I will rid you out of their bondage, and I will redeem you with a stretched out arm, and with great judgments:
Exodus 6:6

The hands of God
The word of the LORD came expressly unto Ezekiel the priest, the son of Buzi, in the land of the Chaldeans by the river Chebar; and the hand of the LORD was there upon him.
Ezekiel 1:3

The finger of God
But if I with the finger of God cast out devils, no doubt the kingdom of God has come upon you.
Luke 11:20

God can get angry
For we know Him who said, "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay," says the Lord. And again, "The LORD will judge His people."
It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.
Hebrews 10:30-31

TheWordIsOne

Getting Started
beware of false witness
giphy (39).gif
Exodus 20:16 (NKJV)
"You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.

ignore them

John 8:45-46 (NKJV) But because I tell the truth, you do not believe Me.
Which of you convicts Me of sin? And if I tell the truth, why do you not believe Me?

In Isaiah 32:7 (KJV) The instruments also of the churl are evil: he deviseth wicked devices to destroy the poor with lying words, even when the needy speaketh right.
we can only show the water, it's up to them
don't get caught or be choked by non-believers

Matthew 13:22 (KJV) He also that received seed among the thorns is he that heareth the word; and the care of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, choke the word, and he becometh unfruitful.

The Lord Says that the internet is
anti-Churches, God does not get involved in man-made devices we do

Daniel 3:14 (NKJV) Nebuchadnezzar spoke, saying to them, "Is it true, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-Nego, that you do not serve my gods or worship the gold image which I have set up?

Deuteronomy 4:28-29 (NKJV) And there you will serve gods, the work of men's hands, wood and stone, which neither see nor hear nor eat nor smell.
But from there you will seek the LORD your God, and you will find Him if you seek Him with all your heart and with all your soul.

2 Corinthians 2:10-11 (NKJV) Now whom you forgive anything, I also forgive. For if indeed I have forgiven anything, I have forgiven that one for your sakes in the presence of Christ,
lest Satan should take advantage of us; for we are not ignorant of his devices.

1659313853208.png

1 Peter 5:8-9 (NKJV) Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.
Resist him, steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same sufferings are experienced by your brotherhood in the worl
d.

TheWordIsOne

Getting Started
What a shame that you reject the God that can save you from hell.
betty
What makes you think a homophobic and misogynous god can save anyone?

Regards
DL
greetings
look at it this way, when your house is flooded with water, see if God throws you Lifesaver, if not then you are not saved
Why would he do that, when he sent the water in the first place?

Let me get this straight though, I have to hate my gay children and devalue my wife and girl children to get into your heaven.

Fuck you and your hell.

You might make a great angel, but you make a piss poor human.

Regards
DL
greetings
now I understand your grievance, there is always a way, there is hope, you do not need to hate anyone in your family, no one has the right to say otherwise, I am looking for information that the word, in what it said, about your grievance
No angels, just Christ and you from your children, the LORD IS NOT A RESPECTER OF PERSON
Romans 2; 11-16

Christ loves all people, no reason to use profanity I understand
but remember God is the same eternal yesterday, today, and eternal future

I didn't know about your beautiful children, I didn't care who they are

whoever says something who reads this!
John 8:7 (KJV)
So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
download (31).jpeg

Romans 3:23 (KJV) For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
843-8438578_download-png-person-silhouette-png-business.jpg
Luke 5:32 (KJV) I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

James 5:16 (KJV) Confess your faults one to another and pray one for another, that ye may be healed.
The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

I was gay, once, and when I turn to Christ I got married, to my new wife and she gave, birth new baby girl, and she is a beautiful lovely lady
child2.jpeg

Attachments

• OIP (43).jpeg
    OIP (43).jpeg
    9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Gnostic Christian

Advanced Poster
restriced access
I feel sorry for you.
betty
Why?

I do not have to fear having to hate my child if he or she is born gay.

Your religion is anti love of your own children and you pity me!!!

If you cannot think better and more moral, then continue your religion of hate.

Regards
DL

TheWordIsOne

Getting Started
What a shame that you reject the God that can save you from hell.
betty
What makes you think a homophobic and misogynous god can save anyone?

Regards
DL
greetings
look at it this way, when your house is flooded with water, see if God throws you Lifesaver, if not then you are not saved
Why would he do that, when he sent the water in the first place?

Let me get this straight though, I have to hate my gay children and devalue my wife and girl children to get into your heaven.

Fuck you and your hell.

You might make a great angel, but you make a piss poor human.

Regards
DL
greetings
now I understand your grievance, there is always a way, there is hope, you do not need to hate anyone in your family, no one has the right to say otherwise, I am looking for information that the word, in what it said, about your grievance
No angels, just Christ and you from your children, the LORD IS NOT A RESPECTER OF PERSON
Romans 2; 11-16

Christ loves all people, no reason to use profanity I understand
but remember God is the same eternal yesterday, today, and eternal future

I didn't know about your beautiful children, I didn't care who they are

whoever says something who reads this!
John 8:7 (KJV)
So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
View attachment 314

Romans 3:23 (KJV) For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
View attachment 317
Luke 5:32 (KJV) I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

James 5:16 (KJV) Confess your faults one to another and pray one for another, that ye may be healed.
The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

I was gay, once, and when I turn to Christ I got married, to my new wife and she gave, birth new baby girl, and she is a beautiful lovely lady
View attachment 318
Let's chat when you do not lie so much about God.

You have no way of knowing anything of God unless you believe liars.

It make for a better dialog when truth is spoken.

Are you able to do so?

Regards
DL
greetings
the word of God speaks for itself, the Lord needs someone to speak on his behalf How?

Who am I
Acts 1:8 (NKJV)
But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth."

2 Corinthians 5:20 (NKJV) Now then, we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were pleading through us: we implore you on Christ's behalf, be reconciled to God.
Ephesians 3:18-19 (NKJV) may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height-- to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.

Luke 10:16 (NKJV) He who hears you hears Me, he who rejects you rejects Me, and he who rejects Me rejects Him who sent Me."

1 Corinthians 6:2-3 (ASV) Or know ye not that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world is judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more, do things pertaining to this life?

1 John 1:9-10 (NKJV) If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us.

John 20:23 If you forgive the sins of any, they are forgiven them; if you retain the sins of any, they are retained."
Acts 1:8
But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit

Acts 8:22
Repent therefore of this your wickedness and pray God if perhaps the thought of your heart may be forgiven you.

Mark 2:7"Why does this Man speak blasphemies like this? Who can forgive sins but God alone?"
Luke 5:32 (NKJV)
I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners, to repentance."

if you are not reading the bible, how would know if God is not speaking to you directly?
If you are letting Satan into your heart, because of your intense anger, then you will never be truly free
imagesCA29FD40.jpg
Satan is whispering negative thoughts to your mind

TheWordIsOne

Getting Started
the Lord needs

God has no wants or need.

Only those of little faith will assign needs and wants to an omni-everything God.

Thanks for admitting you cannot do apologetics to justify your really poor morals.

Satan has you well in hand, and that silence, universally applied, is why Christianity is dying.

Regards
DL
good luck
Keep it.

You need a lot more of that than I.

Especially if you plan on having a child and might be homophobic enough to hate your child, should he or she be born gay.

Regards
DL
1659803002353.jpeg

Betty52

Advanced Poster
the Lord needs

Only those of little faith will assign needs and wants to an omni-everything God.

Thanks for admitting you cannot do apologetics to justify your really poor morals.

Satan has you well in hand, and that silence, universally applied, is why Christianity is dying.

Regards
DL
good luck
Keep it.

Especially if you plan on having a child and might be homophobic enough to hate your child, should he or she be born gay.

Regards
DL

DL,

Sometimes it is helpful to know the facts before you speak. I have two adult children who are Christians. My son is with God and my daughter is still here. I am 70 years old so not apt to have any more children. My niece is a lesbian and is married to a woman. I love her with all my heart, but it she does not repent she will go to hell. I love her and I pray for her.
Betty

TheWordIsOne

Getting Started
the Lord needs

Regards
DL
good luck
Keep it.

Regards
DL

DL,

Sometimes it is helpful to know the facts before you speak. I have two adult children who are Christians. My son is with God and my daughter is still here. I am 70 years old so not apt to have any more children. My niece is a lesbian and is married to a woman. I love her with all my heart, but it she does not repent she will go to hell. I love her and I pray for her.
Betty
greetings

I myself will not speak on this subject, the subject can be very sensitive to love ones, they have their own world

The Principle of Marriage

The Child is born in blood and water, and when of your family name or breaking the covenant with the firstborn of God, you kill your family heritage!

1659895855681.png1659895880035.png1659895904651.png1659895923499.png1659895955547.png

We read in Psalms 127:3 Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, The fruit of the womb is a reward.

Lev 18:22 You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It becomes an abomination,

(the word abomination, means it becomes Polluted, in the eyes of God the Father)

We read in Matt 19:4-6 And He answered and said to them, "Have you not read that He who made them at the beginning 'made them male and female,' and said, 'For this reason, a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh?
So then, they are no longer two but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate."

1 Peter 3:18-20 For Christ also suffered once for sins, the just for the unjust, that He might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh but made alive by the Spirit,
by whom also He went and preached to the spirits in prison,
who formerly were disobedient, when once the Divine longsuffering waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was being prepared, in which a few, that is, eight souls, were saved through water.

Heb 13:7-9 Remember those who rule over you, who have spoken the word of God to you, whose faith follow, considering the outcome of their conduct.
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
Do not be carried about with various and strange doctrines. For it is good that the heart be established by grace, not with foods which have not profited those who have been occupied with them.

Mal 3:5-7 And I will come near you for judgment; I will be a swift witness Against sorcerers, Against adulterers, Against perjurers, Against those who exploit wage earners and widows and orphans, And against those who turn away an alien-- Because they do not fear Me," Says the Lord of hosts. "For I am the Lord, I do not change; Therefore you are not consumed, O sons of Jacob.
Yet from the days of your fathers, You have gone away from My ordinances And have not kept them. Return to Me, and I will return to you," Says the Lord of hosts. "But you said, 'In what way shall we return?

Gen 15:9-18 So He said to him, "Bring Me a three-year-old heifer, a three-year-old female goat, a three-year-old ram, a turtledove, and a young pigeon."
Then he brought all these to Him and cut them in two, down the middle, and placed each piece opposite the other; but he did not cut the birds in two.
And when the vultures came down (Spirit) on the carcasses, Abram drove them away.
Now when the sun was going down, a deep sleep fell upon Abram; and behold, horror and great darkness fell upon him.

Then He said to Abram: "Know certainly that your descendants will be strangers in a land that is not theirs and will serve them, and they will afflict those four hundred years.

And also the nation whom they serve I will judge; afterward, they shall come out with great possessions.
Now as for you, you shall go to your fathers in peace; you shall be buried at a good old age.
But in the fourth generation, they shall return here, for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet complete."

And it came to pass when the sun went down and it was dark, that behold, there appeared a smoking oven and
a burning torch that passed between those pieces.
On the same day, the Lord made a covenant with Abram

{A burning torch is God Himself passes through with the blood of Christ on earth making a blood covenant with His children}

{Marriage}
{Therefore what God has joined together, let not anyone separate.” (Matt 19: 6.}

you separate the family Covenant between man and woman, this call shedding the blood like abortion
this means that humanity become extinct

Gen 15:17-18
And it came to pass when the sun went down and it was dark, that behold, there appeared a smoking oven and a burning torch that passed between those pieces.
On the same day, the Lord made a covenant with Abram.

Gen 2:25 And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.

Gen 3:19-22 In the sweat of your face you shall eat bread Till you return to the ground, For out of it you were taken; For dust you are, And to dust, you shall return."
And Adam called his wife Eve because she was the mother of all living.
Also for Adam and his wife the Lord God made tunics of skin, and clothed them.
Then the Lord God said, "Behold, the man has become like one of Us, to know good and evil.

if love your family don't allow this to your family heritage, so you and your family may have many generations eternally
istockphoto-164323509-612x612.jpg

educate them
R (71).jpeg

TheWordIsOne

Getting Started
Thank you.

You are immoral and that is what troubles you and has you name calling instead of arguing for the prick of a God you follow.

Inquisitors had the same mind set.

Regards
DL
Matthew 7:2 (NKJV) For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you.

meaning is going back to I will no longer reply to you, the Father does not hear your words

James 1:22 (NKJV) But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves.

Ephesians 4:29-31 (NKJV) Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers.
And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.
Let all bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice.

imagesCAQWSUH2.jpg
sin lies at the door. And its desire for you, but you do not rule over it."

Romans 7:17-18 (NKJV) But now, it is no longer I who do it, but sin that dwells in me.
For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh) nothing good dwells; for to will is present with me, but how to perform what is good I do not find.

Betty52

Advanced Poster
You quote Scripture but reject most of it. If you accepted it all you would give your heart and life to Jesus and accept Him as your Savior and Lord.
Betty

Betty52

Advanced Poster

Titus 2:11-15

New King James Version

Trained by Saving Grace​

11 For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men, 12 teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly in the present age, 13 looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ, 14 who gave Himself for us, that He might redeem us from every lawless deed and purify for Himself Hisown special people, zealous for good works.
15 Speak these things, exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no one despise you.