• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Eph 4:17-18

clark thompson

Advanced Poster
Ephesians 4:17-18

KJV17This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity of their mind,18Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart:

WEB17This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that you no longer walk as the rest of the Gentiles also walk, in the futility of their mind,18being darkened in their understanding, alienated from the life of God, because of the ignorance that is in them, because of the hardening of their hearts;

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

17 We are to walk after the Lord not after anything of this world because this world and all it has will pass away which means it is vain, in the end following anything but Jesus leads only to destruction.

18 The world lives without God because they don’t know how much God wants a relationship with them and how He did all the work if they truly knew they would never turn Him away.

jeager106

Getting Started
Sadly FEW Americans that identify as Christians actually read the Bible
much less STUDY the Book.
Fact: The book in almost ALL American homes is the Bible.
The most popular book in sales over time is the Bible.
The Bible is the LEAST read of any book in America.
Church goers let the preacher read it to them.
That's like letting another eat your food for you.
Think about that.

I was raised in a home where prayer was said at every evening meal.
I live with an uncle during summers in Pa.
He was a deacon and lay preacher.
We listened to him read Bible verses every evening and he always asked
us what the verses meant to us.
I loved him even more than my own father.
I miss him still.