• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Eph 3:8-10

clark thompson

Advanced Poster
Ephesians 3:8-10
KJV 8 Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ; 9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ: 10 To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,
WEB 8 To me, the very least of all saints, was this grace given, to preach to the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ, 9 and to make all men see what is the administration[1] of the mystery which for ages has been hidden in God, who created all things through Jesus Christ; 10to the intent that now through the assembly the manifold wisdom of God might be made known to the principalities and the powers in the heavenly places,

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

8 We all as Christians have received grace thru Jesus. Paul consider himself less for two main reasons, he did not walk with Jesus while He was on earth and because he killed the Christians. Paul knew what God called him to do and did it even though he did not feel worthy. The gospel is more precious than anything this world could give. Paul brought the word to the rest of the world that was his call.

9 The light is the truth of Jesus. People have always wanted to know the truth on life, death, after life and god; the bible is God reviling to us this truth and shows us how thru Christ we can personally know the Lord by freeing us from our sins.

10 We can know the truth now and Paul shared this truth, we today should still be sharing it. We have wisdom from the Lord if we have received Jesus and this puts us in a place to serve Him.