• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Eph 3:4-7

clark thompson

Advanced Poster
Ephesians 3:4-7
KJV 4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ) 5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit; 6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel: 7Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.
WEB 4 by which, when you read, you can perceive my understanding in the mystery of Christ; 5 which in other generations was not made known to the children of men, as it has now been revealed to his holy apostles and prophets in the Spirit; 6 that the Gentiles are fellow heirs, and fellow members of the body, and fellow partakers of his promise in Christ Jesus through the Good News, 7 of which I was made a servant, according to the gift of that grace of God which was given me according to the working of his power.

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

4 The mystery of the gospel is only revealed by seeking yourself, many want to be handed it without seeking this can not be done.

5 Sons of men is just a reference to people. Men were used to reveal knowledge many shared wrong things but the prophets of God shared the truth. The scripture are Spirit breathed, the words are from God.

6 The nations is the Gentiles the non Jews. We can share in God’s blessing thru Christ. Christ is not just for the Jewish people but is for everyone.

7 Paul was given the chance to serve by sharing the gospel and ultimately dying for the gospel after being in prison. The Holy Spirit kept working the Paul if we have the Lord then He will keep working thru us as well. We also have the power of the Holy Spirit and are to serve Him.