• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Earth population to reach 75 billion people and innumerable animals!

XRose

Getting Started
restriced access
As we stagger up to Armageddon it behoves us to understand what GOD intended of the original Earth and his command to Noah: Genesis 9:9 Then God blessed Noah and his sons, saying to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number and fill the earth.
Before The Flood Earth was one landmass - what idiots call Pangea? - with small rivers running into a central lake.
This is how Noah was able to spend many years travelling round Earth warning of a coming flood before having spoken to everyone he returned to build the Ark.
This mirrors how today the Gospel is to be preached around the world before Armageddon.
No doubt many sneered and laughed at Noah just as non-believers sneer at True Christians such as me today.
Earth is filled with hot water not the liquid iron the BigBangers claim. This hot water gave undersoil heating and the morning dews that watered all the vegetation to make unlimited food for humans and a vast variety of animals, birds and reptiles. As the vegetation sprouted, bloomed, set seed and died it fell to the ground or into the rivers to make food for all the creeping things and fishes.
7 days after Noah had shut the Ark door and all the animals had settled into hibernation or torpor GOD shook Earth to crack the crust and allow the hot water to blast out as supergeysers that vented constantly for 150 days.
All the hot water and steam rose into the high atmosphere and much carried soil and rock into space. The atmosphere condensed and fell as the great rains that washed away all non-Ark life.
After 371 days Noah stepped onto dry land and saw nothing recognisable but everywhere the ground was sprouting new vegetation from seeds and twigs that had floated through the days. This is how the dove was able to bring back an olive leaf.
The question is: Where did all the water go?
The answer is simple: Back under Earth's crust into the voids from which the geysers had erupted.
It is these great voids into which masses of vegetation, human, dinosaur, animal and bird bodies were sucked.
In the voids the organic matter began decaying and produced the gas, oil and coal that is buried under anything up to 30,000 feet of sediments.
The Grand Canyon shows perfectly the great depths of flood sediments.
As Earth's crust is mainly granite and quartz it flexes twice a day under the the sun and moon's influences and the weight of high tide water.
The flexing causes piezoelectrical energy that heated the debris until it burst into flame and made all the volcanoes of the rings of fire.
The pollution from all the gas, oil and coal and volcanoes has ruined Earth.
When Jesus returns he will select 144,000 Chrsitian martyrs to be resurrected to help oversee the cleansing of Earth.
After 1000 years Earth will be remade as a paradise with just one very fertile landmass and those whose name is in the Book of Life will live and watch as those who survived Armageddon and Satan's Little Season will use the 1,000 eggs every baby girl has in her tiny ovaries to rebuilt the population until it reaches anything around 50 or 75 billion happy well fed people and innumerable animals, birds and reptiles that will be wonderful pets for all.

XRose

Getting Started
restriced access
And the (ten lost) tribe of Israel are today's Anglo-Saxon Protestants.
Read and understand 2 Kings 17.
Today's Israeli Jews are Jesus haters and are actually False Jews - Ashkenazi - Assyrians.
Even Satan's Wikipedia explains their inbreeding correctly: https://www.gaucherdisease.org/blog/5-common-ashkenazi-genetic-diseases/
There are several rare genetic diseases, which occur with a particularly high incidence among Ashkenazi Jews, including Tay-Sachs, Gaucher disease, Bloom syndrome, Idiopathic torsion dystonia, Familial dysautonomia, Factor XI deficiency, and more. For many of these disorders in which a causative gene has been identified, a specific mutation was found to be the cause of most cases of the disease in Ashkenazi Jews.

This Israel Finkelstein Jew is a perfect example of the Ashkenazi false Jew to the extent he call GOD a liar!

Last edited:

Betty52

Advanced Poster
Rose,

You have been brainwashed by false teaching. The Seventh Day Adventists is a cult. Get out of her and get yourself into a true Bible preaching Church.
Betty

XRose

Getting Started
restriced access
Rose,

You have been brainwashed by false teaching. The Seventh Day Adventists is a cult. Get out of her and get yourself into a true Bible preaching Church.
Betty
I'm no 7th Dayer.
You are the one that is in a cult.
You haven't a clue what the Bible says.

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
Today's Israeli Jews are Jesus haters and are actually False Jews - Ashkenazi - Assyrians.
Even Satan's Wikipedia explains their inbreeding correctly: https://www.gaucherdisease.org/blog/5-common-ashkenazi-genetic-diseases/
There are several rare genetic diseases, which occur with a particularly high incidence among Ashkenazi Jews, including Tay-Sachs, Gaucher disease, Bloom syndrome, Idiopathic torsion dystonia, Familial dysautonomia, Factor XI deficiency, and more. For many of these disorders in which a causative gene has been identified, a specific mutation was found to be the cause of most cases of the disease in Ashkenazi Jews.

This Israel Finkelstein Jew is a perfect example of the Ashkenazi false Jew to the extent he call GOD a liar!

British Israelism​

XRose

Getting Started
restriced access

British Israelism​

So you hate British Christians?
Buy a Bible and try understand 2 Kings and also try understand why the Jews wanted to kill Jesus and still hate him.

Betty52

Advanced Poster
I have several Bibles, thank you, and I do read the Bible.

The people in Israel are the true Jews. It is a lie to say they are not. After the rapture, God will judge Israel and many Jews will accept Jesus as their Savior.
Betty

XRose

Getting Started
restriced access

The people in Israel are the true Jews. It is a lie to say they are not. After the rapture, God will judge Israel and many Jews will accept Jesus as their Savior.
Betty
The rapture is Jesus's army of angels lifting White Anglo-Saxon Christians off Earth before the nuclear bombs start flying.
The people of Israel are a mongrel mix of non-Jews.
And as you cannot understand 2 Kings you need to do what I said and get a KJV Bible and start reading it.
This Synagogue of Satan will learn you nothing.

Betty52

Advanced Poster

Betty
The rapture is Jesus's army of angels lifting White Anglo-Saxon Christians off Earth before the nuclear bombs start flying.
And as you cannot understand 2 Kings you need to do what I said and get a KJV Bible and start reading it.
You are racist.

Betty
you are a racist.
  • Revelation 7:9 “After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;” King James Version ( KJV )

XRose

Getting Started
restriced access

Betty
You are racist.
you are a racist.
  • Revelation 7:9 “After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;” King James Version ( KJV )
Try read on to verse 9 and learn that by being washed in the blood they are Christians - obviously Catholics, Muslims and other pagans can become Christian and be washed in the blood - or is that too hard for you satanists to understand?
Satan loves ChristianTalkZone.