• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Dispensationalism versus covenant theology

XRose

Getting Started
restriced access
Here is a quote from a Dita Gould writing as a Jewish survivor of the Nazis:' If as a good 10 year old girl I would have said Jesus was a Jew I would have been killed instantly!'

She was raised in a par of Austria known as Little Jerusalem among Jews with the pathological hatred of Jesus still so common among them in these Last Days.

It baffles me why so many so-called Christians have been tricked into believing these hateful Jews are deserving of respect and no criticism of them must be tolerated.

Obviously the Nazi's mass genocide was awful but we have to remember that on Judgment Day the innocent ones will be resurrected to life.

XRose

Getting Started
restriced access
GOD made the covenant with Abraham and the children born to his wife Sarah: ie Ephraim and Manasseh the fathers of today's White Anglo-Saxon Christians.. Genesis 22.