• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Demon Agent in the body in the midst of Grace, provoking to put down

TheWordIsOne

Getting Started
Frustration against the grace of Christians,
Demon Agent in the body in the midst of Grace, provoking to put down

If I may
I have characterized the nature of a type or types of men, that Demon Agent in the midst of Grace
I will use cartoon characters to characterize their human behavior

These Demon Agents in the body of Christ, Men feed of their Mojo because it gives them success by feeding off again their ingenuity to put down Christian, but it is directed at Christ, and God the Father.

God does not use the internet, we do for this reason

By Badgering Christians and they may be also Christians Badgering Christians as well, falling into pride

Cartoon characters characterize these human behaviors
Bluto the Terrible, or his twin brother Brutus, Brutus is the greater evil of the Bluto the Terrible
images (98).jpeg

Then there is Heckle and Jeckle
magpies-cartoon.gif

Explanation: definition of "to heckle" is to try to embarrass and annoy (someone speaking or performing in public) by questions, gibes, or objections.

But here, heckled each other means badgered each other. "Heckle and Jeckle" is just a cute expression hinting at the interminable mutual badgering.

I identify these Cartoon characters to characterize these human behaviors
Then we have to be wise, or in this those who sit in the seat of Moses, confessing to being wise
Romans 1: 22 - 32
These behaviors are false teaching, a doctrine of their own tradition Demon possess men agents in the midst of Grace

Matthew 7:15-20 (KJV)
Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns or figs of thistles?
Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit, but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit; neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down and cast into the fire.
Wherefore by their fruits, ye shall know them.

Bluto the Terrible, or his twin brother Brutus, Brutus is the greater evil of the two
Heckle and Jeckle, the word Belligerent drunk, why drunk, they drink the wine of their own corruption

Matthew 7:20 (NKJV)
Therefore by their fruits you will know them.