• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

D. J. Trump

jdyson

restricted access
Trump has committed treason, in my view

On the sixth day of January 2020, Trump & his minions orchestrated a takeover; aka; an attempt to overthrow the government of the USA

That act is an act of Treason”.
Treason:

“the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government.”
Treason is the crime of attacking a state authority to which one owes allegiance.

[1] This typically includes acts such as participating in a war against one's native country, attempting to overthrow its government, spying on its military, its diplomats, or its secret services for a hostile and foreign power, or attempting to kill its head of state. A person who commits treason is known in law as a traitor.

[2] Treason is a unique offense in our constitutional order—the only crime expressly defined by the Constitution and applying only to Americans who have betrayed the allegiance they are presumed to owe the United States…….,.,.,.,.,.,.

The Constitution specifically identifies what constitutes treason against the United States and, importantly, limits the offense of treason to only two types of conduct: (1) “levying war” against the United States; or (2) “adhering to [the] enemies [of the United States], giving them aid and comfort.” Although there have not been many treason prosecutions in American history—indeed, only one person has been indicted for treason since 1954—the Supreme Court has had occasion to further define what each type of treason entails.

The offense of treason exists at both federal and state levels. The federal crime is defined in the Constitution as either levying war against the United States or adhering to its enemies, and carries a sentence of death or imprisonment and fine.
Treason - Wikipedia

As an American citizen
what Trump tried to do and well try again is an act of treason.

Therefor Trump is a traitor
and should be charged for treason”

1640407581929.jpeg

In my view of things
What say you---:)-

Heather Frank

restricted access
Trump has committed treason, in my view

On the sixth day of January 2020, Trump & his minions orchestrated a takeover; aka; an attempt to overthrow the government of the USA

That act is an act of Treason”.
Treason:

“the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government.”
Treason is the crime of attacking a state authority to which one owes allegiance.

[1] This typically includes acts such as participating in a war against one's native country, attempting to overthrow its government, spying on its military, its diplomats, or its secret services for a hostile and foreign power, or attempting to kill its head of state. A person who commits treason is known in law as a traitor.

[2] Treason is a unique offense in our constitutional order—the only crime expressly defined by the Constitution and applying only to Americans who have betrayed the allegiance they are presumed to owe the United States…….,.,.,.,.,.,.

The Constitution specifically identifies what constitutes treason against the United States and, importantly, limits the offense of treason to only two types of conduct: (1) “levying war” against the United States; or (2) “adhering to [the] enemies [of the United States], giving them aid and comfort.” Although there have not been many treason prosecutions in American history—indeed, only one person has been indicted for treason since 1954—the Supreme Court has had occasion to further define what each type of treason entails.

The offense of treason exists at both federal and state levels. The federal crime is defined in the Constitution as either levying war against the United States or adhering to its enemies, and carries a sentence of death or imprisonment and fine.
Treason - Wikipedia

As an American citizen
what Trump tried to do and well try again is an act of treason.

Therefor Trump is a traitor
and should be charged for treason”

1640407581929.jpeg

In my view of things
What say you---:)-

Trump's a traitor? Well, is he at least a coherent logical traitor with integrity who always says the same political point of view all the time? Because I have some grievances against the United States right now myself, and since I've spent time in England (you know, the country King George the Third was from?) I'm actually going around calling everyone a traitor right now too.

I'm probably wrong, actually. I'm just being an English formalist, and from what I know of the Trump camp, they do the same thing from the Washington and Jefferson side. It's probably just a civil war. I think the problems are too large for there to be just a conspiracy, those are usually pretty small cadres.

jdyson

restricted access
At least charge Trump with Sedition

Sedition is overt conduct, such as speech and organization, that tends toward rebellion against the established order.
Sedition often includes subversion of a constitution and incitement of discontent toward, or insurrection against, established authority. Sedition may include any commotion, though not aimed at direct and open violence against the laws. Seditious words in writing are seditious libel. A seditionist is one who engages in or promotes the interest of sedition.

Sedition Act of 1798,

President John Adams signed into law the Sedition Act of 1798, which set out punishments of up to two years of imprisonment for "opposing or resisting any law of the United States" or writing or publishing "false, scandalous, and malicious writing"

In the Espionage Act of 1917, Section 3 made it a federal crime, punishable by up to 20 years of imprisonment and a fine of up to $10,000, to willfully spread false news of the American army or navy with an intent to disrupt its operations, to foment mutiny in their ranks, or to obstruct recruiting. This Act of Congress was amended by the Sedition Act of 1918, which expanded the scope of the Espionage Act to any statement criticizing the Government of the United States.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sedition

I say Trump should be fined 50 million dollars and his real estate holding confiscated.

(:-

XRose

Getting Started
restriced access
At least charge Trump with Sedition

Sedition is overt conduct, such as speech and organization, that tends toward rebellion against the established order.
Sedition often includes subversion of a constitution and incitement of discontent toward, or insurrection against, established authority. Sedition may include any commotion, though not aimed at direct and open violence against the laws. Seditious words in writing are seditious libel. A seditionist is one who engages in or promotes the interest of sedition.

Sedition Act of 1798,

President John Adams signed into law the Sedition Act of 1798, which set out punishments of up to two years of imprisonment for "opposing or resisting any law of the United States" or writing or publishing "false, scandalous, and malicious writing"

In the Espionage Act of 1917, Section 3 made it a federal crime, punishable by up to 20 years of imprisonment and a fine of up to $10,000, to willfully spread false news of the American army or navy with an intent to disrupt its operations, to foment mutiny in their ranks, or to obstruct recruiting. This Act of Congress was amended by the Sedition Act of 1918, which expanded the scope of the Espionage Act to any statement criticizing the Government of the United States.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sedition

I say Trump should be fined 50 million dollars and his real estate holding confiscated.

(:-
You are a fool.
DONALD is star of such magnitude your tiny Marxist mind cannot grasp.
Look at what your hero Biden has done to America.