• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

COUNTERING THE LIES OF ANTI-CATHOLICS, index page and resources

Speak Light

restricted access

If you study the orbital path of what is called " Catholicism " for very long, one will soon find that the Roman Catholic demands that all conversation be conducted as a one way street

The Roman Catholic ideology attempts to use a system of “ ONE STEP THEOLOGY “ in order to protect and safeguard deception, falsification and untruth.

FOR EXAMPLE - I was reading some of the deceptive and dishonest material provided in the above links of a previous message about how that before Martian Luther there were Bible Translation in Germany or France or some other country. - before Martian Luther own copy of the Latin Vulgate.

Some Trinitarians will tell you a story that “ The whole Bible was translated into Old French in the 13th Century. “

But some Trinitarians are attempting to deceive you or are simply unaware that this is a complete dishonest lie.

What they do not tell you { OR THEY DO NOT HONESTLY KNOW } is - THAT ALTHOUGH THIS MANUSCRIPT WAS AUCTUALY PRODUCED IN THE FIFTEENTH CENTURY, the very manufactured text of this Old French 13th Century Bible -

is in fact only a copy of a thirteenth-century Latin Vulgate that was translated into French IN THE FIFTEENTH CENTURY

And this is what we are seeing here, people are taking an “ Old Latin 13 th Century Bible “ and waiting until the 1600 s - and finally translating the Bible into French.

This is a Bible Translation of the LATIN 13 th Century Bible - that was Translated into French in the 1600 s.

The Facts remain.

Outside of Latin / Italian

There is not a single COMPLETE BIBLE - nor a single completed book of the Bible that has ever been proven to have been translated between the first century and the late 1400 s

A list of Bible Translations can be mentioned as a list from the scattered remains of partial fragments of single pages and attempts to produce PARTIAL CHAPTERS and incomplete books -

These, are not proofs whatsoever, that a even a nearly complete Bible was translated anywhere.

Yes there have been independent individuals who have attempted to produce Bible translations but they never have been proven to have succeeded in completing even half of the New or Old Testament because their translations were being burned, destroyed the Translators were being tortured and killed.

ALL WE HAVE ARE PARTIAL CHAPTERS OF PARTIAL BOOKS AND TINY FRAGMENTS AND
RE EDITED EDITIONS HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS OF YEARS LATER, IN THE 14 TH AND 15 CENTURIES AND ONWARD.

A scattered collection that have been found scattered across the Middle East and Europe.

This is as far as the Production of “ the idea of a Complete WHOLE CORRECTLY TRANSLATED BIBLE “ was permitted to go to. Bibles that were never completed and all that remains are scattered fragments and scattered pages of failed attempts. This is not a Bible.

A man named Wulfila reputedly { is reported } to have translated the whole Germanic Bible except the Books of Kings, but only fragments and wreckage and partial verses and tiny shards of the translation have been preserved.

So what do we have here ?

We have rumors, stories and tales about a 10 th century Germanic New Testament Bible that has never been proven to have been completed was never allowed to be circulated to the population and never was used by anyone to Translate the bible in the 14 th and 15 th centuries - when the Bible began to be allowed - COMPLETED and CIRCULATED.

This is because the Bibles were being burned faster than the Translation could even be completed by a single man or set of individuals - and the chance to circulate and spread the bible Translation was non - existent.

Also, The Religious Authority Governments - were going around claiming that these rumored Bibles people were attempting to translate, were false translations and this is why they were burning them and killing the Translators.

Yes there have been independent individuals who have attempted to produce Bible translations but they never succeeded in completed even half of a Bible translation.

All we have are partial pages and fragments of partial books or even a partial chapter -

and tiny fragments scattered in the wind that have been accidentally found scattered across the Middle East and Europe. Before the late 1400 s.

Trinitarians were not preserving the bible - these random attempts are why there are thousands of fragments accidentally found scattered throughout Europe and the Middle East - Trinitarians never - never NEVER intended to preserve a single page of the Bible.

This is the most obvious fact that exists on the planet –

ALSO the previous post suggests that “ anti-Catholic sentiment in American society “ castigates the notion that the church is a deadly enemy of women― the idea of Catholic misogyny― is commonly accepted in the news media and in popular culture

AND - that the recent pedophile priest scandal, - has revived many ancient anti-Catholic stereotypes.

But does the fact that American society is not ignoring the fact that the Romantic Catholic Gay and Bi – Sexual Church has paid out nearly $ FOUR BILLION dollars worldwide, in just a few short years ?
Nearly $281,611,817 Eighty - Two - Million has been paid out - on child sex abuse cases - just in the year - 2019
How is American society developing an anti-Catholic stereotype by accepting and acknowledging these facts and discussing and thinking and talking about this fact ?

WHAT I MENTIONED PREVIOUSLY ABOVE - about
Roman Catholics demanding that all conversation be conducted as a one way street

…. Is the fact that - What if it was a Protestant or some other Non Denominational organization or even the Hebrew State of Israel that existed as
Gay and Bi – Sexual organization themself and they had paid out nearly $ FOUR BILLION dollars worldwide, in just a few short years for abusing and raping little children ?
Would not Roman Catholics have the moral compass and the moralistic values and Godly and FAMILY principles to discuss and speak out and say something and try and DO SOMETHING about this ?
The message that Catholics portray is that - if another organization was raping and molesting and hurting thousands of little children - the Catholic community would keep silent and never speak out and speak about it and just turn their heads and show respect to child rapists and child abusers. THIS IS ALREADY EXACTLY WHAT ROMAN CATHOLICS HAVE BEEN DOING ALL ALONG ANYWAYS. - this very example is defined by the Popes and Priests and Bishops who have been leading the very ignorance and ignoring of these events for the amount of $ FOUR BILLION dollars worldwide, in just a few short years for their very own homosexual Catholic community to rape and pillage and abuse and molest thousands of little children.

How can this be defined as Anti - Catholic ? is this not rather ANTI - CHILD RAPE and concern, and love, and respect for the precious innocent little child of God ?
Where is the moral compass ? - this is a one way street - if the state of Israel had paid $ FOUR BILLION dollars for abusing and raping and molesting and harming little children, the Pope would be on the TV and Media and Radio speaking all about it. Just like he does when Israel has to protect itself from bombs and rockets and accidently kills innocent civilians in a war against terrorists.
This is what Anti Jewish and Anti Israeli truly is - again - a one way street.

If Americans were not on the radios, on the TVs, on the media and speaking out about the acts of ROME - what Catholics would defend little Children ? What Popes, Priests or Bishops would be there to make sure that pedophiles were brought to justice and that children were protected ?

NONE WOULD and NONE HAVE without millions of Americans - like myself - speaking up and eXXXposing the nature of the Church Of Rome.

The Roman Catholic world is founded entirely upon this one step theology.

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
I find it interesting that you constantly attack others for not using the original writings within the Bible without being able to show us what writings you are claiming. Now you admit we do not have any of the original writings, only copies.

Speak Light

restricted access
Even Martian Luther himself translated his Lutheran Bible in German, directly from the Catholic Latin Vulgate,

Luther did not even have access nor possession of Greek or Hebrew manuscripts,

The Protestant world did not find this interesting or have any questions, they in fact loved his translation.

His Bible, was a duplicate copy of the Latin Vulgate - Martian Luther simply went in and modified and changed a few select passages to reflect what he personally felt was incorrect doctrine in the Vulgate.
Today, we have over 5,000 manuscripts of the Greek New Testament, most of which have been only discovered in the last 150 years -

The majority of NT manuscripts found were accidently found, - not preserved, - not safe guarded, nor protected and valued.

just as the KJV - the JKV is a word for word exact duplicate copy of the English Douay Rheims Catholic Translation word for word exactly in 99 % of the translation. The Church of England went in and modified and changed a few select passages to reflect what they believed the Catholic Church was in error.

This to me, is what is truly interesting.

My previous above post was not attempting to address any of the false translations within the Trinitarian Translation. However in other posts in other doctrinal subjects i have presented the following passages to prove and demonstrate false translation.

Php 2:5 - 7, Mat 27:29, Luk 6:6, Act 3:7, Rev 1:16, Rev 1:17, Rev 13:16, Mat 25:33, Mat 5:30, Mat 5:39, Rev 10:2, Luk 22:50, Joh 18:10, Gen 30:8, Act 17:29, Luk 17:29, Rev 9:17, Rev 21:8 , Rev 20:10, Rev 19:20, Rev 9:18, Rev20:10, Rev 19:20, Rev14:10 Act 17:29, Mat 26:64, Rom 8:34, Eph 1:20, Heb 12:2, Heb 1:3, Heb 8:1, Heb 10:12, 1Pe 3:22, Mat 22:44, Mar 12:36, Act 2:34, Mar 12:36, Mar 16:12, Psa 81:4

Neither yourself not any other Trinitarian has ever even addressed nor responded to anything whatsoever concerning these specific passages, it is all completely ignored because there is no honest defense when attempting to prove that Trinitarians have manuscripts for their faith system..

I believe that God has preserved his word and that the manuscript copies that exist today are the original writings and original message - as the original message of the original manuscripts themselves.

In love and respect

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
Such as the NIV is translated from the oldest available manuscripts, not Catholic versions. So you are wrong.

You never answer me as to naming and providing links to the manuscripts you declare are superior. They knew not exist.

Speak Light

restricted access
I do apologize for previously not making clearer what I was referring to.

Thanks so very much for your patience and taking time to respond, I do enjoy the topic - In another previous post in another topic I had tried to answer your question but I probably was distracted, and did not fully explaining the facts.

What i was hoping that you could understand and realize is the fact that with the mistranslated and altered translated verses - EACH AND EVERY ONE that i had mentioned " there is no specific manuscript that is Superior "

All of the manuscripts are exactly the very same - exactly, regarding all the verses that I had presented.

Any links that I would be providing for manuscripts - they all are the same exact manuscript text - regarding all of the verses I mentioned.

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
False, the manuscripts older than the textus receptus are not the same. Such as the NIV and NASB are not based on the textus receptus.

Speak Light

restricted access
Yes, I understand, you are exactly right

but please, we know that the manuscripts from Egypt and Rome have some variant differences different from the Textus Receptus manuscripts, and between them all are variants to some degree.

but I was trying to explain - in the passages where I had presented how the mistranslation exists - all manuscripts that exist in the world are all exactly the same words - exactly.

These specific passages do not have variants whatsoever, pertaining to the mistranslated words that have been translated from them. They all are the same exact - in this specific regard......