• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Church and State, and the Physics of Time

Heather Frank

restricted access
I'd say that personally, with religion, the issue in most hostile encounters is not that the people are not both religious and the same religion. The problem with American religious discourse is that any religion is legal, as long as it's not the Church of England. I know for a fact that my own podunk hometown ganged up on me and committed serious police brutality against me when I came back from England, refusing to take reports of serious crimes being committed against me. The problems with America are complex. The disestablishment clause really just says, "as long as you don't read the KJV or study the Book of Common Prayer, anything goes".
Most of my "religious" "problems" have been misunderstood. Too many people want to have religious discussions with me, and it's legally nothing to do with religion. It's the state. There are too many people in this town who have committed to many serious crimes against me and refused to enter conversations.

The problem with them is not their religion, it's their nationality. I went to university of Oxford back in the nineties and I had an electrical apprenticeship to pay for it. This fact is, I think illustrative of the law's problems with me. Then fact that I worked in electronics is minor. Well, it's important, but there are other trades. If I had been an Australian instead of a Washingtonian and come from a country that drives on the left-hand side of the road, they might have stuffed me into mechanics instead.

The problem that the City of Bothell has with me is that I took my final rest at Royal Sandhurst. They are guilty of denying their motives for assaulting me, committing torture, and refusing to address my grievances by hiding behind the littles.

Like Corral Sue, who I can tell is a dishonest person because he tried to tell you that Oxford is liberal, the local police are just making excuses. It's a game to them, they think they're more conservative than me, and they are guilty of slander and libel.

I'm an actual Sandhurst Graduate. No, the Army is not political. I'll defend English Liberalism for you if you aren't a yellow dog. Do you think you're Naval Intelligence is high enough for you to win a swordfight? Let me see. Liberals. Well, there was John Turner. He was in the Liberals for a while. Got accused of treason in a money-based argument about North American Free Trade. Also, the Bothell Public Library is guilty of stocking The Turner Diaries by Wiliam Luther Pierce. An American Sedition.

We can start there. You don't like Liberals, because they think it's ok to trust your country in trade relations. That means that either your country is so TREASONABLE that Turner is wrong, or that you are a slimy conniving spy who knows that you are a thief a coward and a yellow bellied sneech, and that you are sneering at your law-abiding neighbors for trusting you enough to speak to you in parliament and try to make monetary legal open trade agreements with you, because you mean to take advantage of their trust, default on your agreements, and rob them blind.

And that's the thing. You think Liberal is an insult? I don't I don't think liberal is an insult. An example of something I think is an insult is "You Atheist." I'm not an atheist. I'm an English-Speaking Horace Quncican. I'm a very modern intellectual who has determined that the Life of Christ occurred. And yes. I study and practice all seven of the Arts.

Religious freedom applies to the Anglican church as well. So does the freedom to criticize it. I have never heard of violence simply for being Church of England.

While in Scotland I met many in the UK military, including working with a field marshal, who I liked. As far As a sword fight, We did not do combat. In fact we were limited to green zone only and first Evacs if things got dicey. We had Marine guards to protect us. Again, you have no clue what I did.

Religious freedom applies to the Anglican church as well. So does the freedom to criticize it. I have never heard of violence simply for being Church of England.

While in Scotland I met many in the UK military, including working with a field marshal, who I liked. As far As a sword fight, We did not do combat. In fact we were limited to green zone only and first Evacs if things got dicey. We had Marine guards to protect us. Again, you have no clue what I did.

I'm just going to decide not to believe you. I don't believe you.

Back