• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Catholic miracle claims

Illuminator

Telling the truth is not bashing, it's revealing.
Lies and falsehoods are not revealing. They reveal bigotry, like the 24 videos you flooded the thread with. You, like the rest of the world, are afraid of the truth. You don't answer questions, you run when your lies get exposed, you are too proud to be corrected. Your hatred for Catholicism is a mental illness. See a doctor.

Matthias

Advanced Poster
CTZ should strive to attract more Catholic members. This thread is an example of how not to do that.

To be fair, the Catholic response in this thread - though understandable - is also a turnoff for me.

Matthias

Advanced Poster
Teaching the truth to those seeking. Catholics are leaving the rcc in droves,

That’s a wild plan. I see no reason why me joining a Catholic forum and getting banned would bring any Catholics to CTZ. I’ll pass. Maybe another active member on your forum will be interested in giving it a try.

Meanwhile, back at their ranch -

”Statistically speaking, the Church has grown, keeping pace with and even exceeding overall world population growth. The total number of Catholics worldwide grew from 1.253 billion in 2013 to 1.378 billion in 2021, an increase of nearly 10%. During the same period, the world’s population as a whole grew by 9.1%, according to the World Bank.”

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member

That’s a wild plan. I see no reason why me joining a Catholic forum and getting banned would bring any Catholics to CTZ. I’ll pass. Maybe another active member on your forum will be interested in giving it a try.

”Statistically speaking, the Church has grown, keeping pace with and even exceeding overall world population growth. The total number of Catholics worldwide grew from 1.253 billion in 2013 to 1.378 billion in 2021, an increase of nearly 10%. During the same period, the world’s population as a whole grew by 9.1%, according to the World Bank.”

Then you will never get a catholic to convert. I have.

Matthias

Advanced Poster

Then you will never get a catholic to convert. I have.

You will have no success converting Catholics (or anyone else) from their religion to yours who don’t come into contact with you.