• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Catholic Inquisitions

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
More bloody than the Catholic Church now admits.

Fact is there was more than one inquisition by Catholicism.

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
It is fascinating to me all the old documentation showing the death totals cannot be found or are extremely hidden.

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, there was violence with some Protestants in history. But only the Roman Catholic Church is denounced in the book of Revelation.

Illuminator

Yes, there was violence with some Protestants in history. But only the Roman Catholic Church is denounced in the book of Revelation.
You have a bad case of "Whore-duh-Babble-on Psychosis. Luther was the first to assert this nonsense, but he never proved it. Neither can you, except by twisting the Book of Revelation with novel and ridiculous interpretations. I see you can't stay on topic again.
Hunt-ing the Whore of Babylon: Part I | Catholic Answers
Hunt-ing the Whore of Babylon: Part II | Catholic Answers
Dave Hunt repeatedly trips over his shoe laces.

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
The whore wears Catholic robes , which are drenched in blood and she rides mystery Babylon and is on the seven hills of Rome.

The Roman Catholic Church is drenched in the blood of saints.

Matthias

Advanced Poster
of course

Is there any circumstance in this present evil age where you would support Christians killing fellow Christians? Is there any circumstance in this present evil age where you would support Christians killing their enemies?