• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Are you a God in waiting, or have you stepped up to your destiny?

Gnostic Christian

Advanced Poster
restriced access
Are you a God in waiting, or have you stepped up to your destiny?

If one is created in God’s image, as you and I are, and can know good and evil, as most of us do, then if you believe the scriptures, you have reached Godhood.

Gen3;22 Behold, the man has become like one of Us, knowing good and evil;

Note the “Us”.

Those foolish Christians who believe in the one supernatural God can never live their true naturalistic religion.

Those Christians can never be “Us”, as they see some major immoral sins as good. Homophobia and misogyny.

Unfortunately, they will never gain a Jesus consciousness or be elected to Christ.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

I find more Jesus consciousness in non-believers, than in the right-wing believers.

This is not to say that the right are not mostly good.

Most are not quite the best good, as they have let supernatural belief have them forget their predestined legacy.

Their single eye is closed.

Religiously speaking, if Christians are fearful of becoming Jesus like, it is no wonder that the only Christian denomination that does live his and her Christian religion, are Gnostic Christian.

Christian who are unaware of how he is supposed to interpret and live Christianity, should ask a Gnostic Christian.

What the inquisitors wrote into history to justify themselves, are mostly lies.

We died because we were the good Christians, who recognized our religious due and destiny.

We also died for naming the supernatural god, evil.

Jesus died for Gnostic Christians, not Constantine’s Christians.

As Jesus asked in the bible, have you forgotten that you are a God?

Step up to your destiny and single your eye.

The supernatural is killing our eco system.

Natural might be a lesser evil than un-natural supernatural.

Regards

DL

Gnostic Christian

Advanced Poster
restriced access
There is only one God. I will never be a god.
Betty
Correct.

Goddess is the proper term for you are in a female image.

When Jesus tells you and askes you, through the scriptures I can quote, --- that God is within you, --- and askes you if you have forgotten that you are a Goddess, --- what will you tell him when you die?

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

You are refusing to be Jesus' brethren, and mine. My sympathies.

Regards
DL
Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

Advanced Poster
restriced access
There is only one God.
The proof of concept to make your statement true, would also be used to prove the God over God notions.

Theist apologists lost that debate a long time ago so please do not lie.

That phone game leads to homophobia and misogyny dear child.

You are already devalued enough.

Regards
DL

Willy

Pro Poster
There is only one God.
The proof of concept to make your statement true, would also be used to prove the God over God notions.

Regards
DL

Hey Puff, … you're just another lizard who wants to be god, … didn't happen for your father and won't happen for you, … best slip beneath the waves and bide your time …

:cross:

Gnostic Christian

Advanced Poster
restriced access
There is only one God.

Regards
DL

Hey Puff, … you're just another lizard who wants to be god, … didn't happen for your father and won't happen for you, … best slip beneath the waves and bide your time …

Thanks for showing your character.

Jesus, in the scriptures, asks you, have ye forgotten that ye are Gods?

I guess you would answer yes.

Remain a child.

Regards
DL

Betty52

Advanced Poster
My relationship with Jehovah is what is important to me.. My salvation bought through the precious blood of Jesus is my saving grace. The call of the Holy Spirit is what gives me the will the to live after my son's death September 1,2021.
The Holy Trinity is the only God. One God in three forms.
Betty

Gnostic Christian

Advanced Poster
restriced access
My relationship with Jehovah is what is important to me.. My salvation bought through the precious blood of Jesus is my saving grace. The call of the Holy Spirit is what gives me the will the to live after my son's death September 1,2021.
The Holy Trinity is the only God. One God in three forms.
Betty
Wow.

It is like you either never read your bible, or you sold your soul to Satan.

Why do you ignore what Jesus taught?

On Jesus dying for Christians. Try to think in a moral way.

It takes quite an inflated ego to think a god would actually die for us, after condemning us unjustly in the first place.

Christians have swallowed a lie and don’t care how evil they make Jesus to keep their feel good get out of hell free card.

It is a lie, first and foremost, because, like it or not, having another innocent person suffer or die for the wrongs you have done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them, --- is immoral.

To abdicate your personal responsibility for your actions or use a scapegoat is immoral.

Christians also have to ignore what Jesus, as a Jewish Rabbi, would have taught his people.

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Psa 49;7 None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:

There is no way that Christians would teach their children to use a scapegoat to escape their just punishments and here you are promoting doing just that.
Jesus is just a smidge less immoral than his demiurge genocidal father, and here you are trying to put him as low in moral fiber as Yahweh. Tsk tsk.

Regards
DL

Willy

Pro Poster
There is only one God.

Regards
DL

Thanks for showing your character.

Jesus, in the scriptures, asks you, have ye forgotten that ye are Gods?

I guess you would answer yes.

Remain a child.

Regards
DL

Luke 11:35

Take heed therefore that the light which is in thee be not darkness.

Your voice is known.

You speak the same lies as from the beginning.

You have nothing here.

Genesis 3:1-24

Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:

But of the fruit of the tree which [is] in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.

And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:

For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

And when the woman saw that the tree [was] good for food, and that it [was] pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make [one] wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they [were] naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.

And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden.

And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where [art] thou?

And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I [was] naked; and I hid myself.

And he said, Who told thee that thou [wast] naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?

And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest [to be] with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat.

And the LORD God said unto the woman, What [is] this [that] thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.

And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou [art] cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:

And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire [shall be] to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed [is] the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat [of] it all the days of thy life;

Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field;

In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou [art], and unto dust shalt thou return.

And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living.

Unto Adam also and to his wife did the LORD God make coats of skins, and clothed them.

And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.

So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

Revelation 12:7-12

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

Therefore rejoice, [ye] heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Luke 10:17-20

And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name.

And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.

:bible:

Betty52

Advanced Poster

1 John 4​

King James Version​

1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.
5 They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.
6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.
7 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.
8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.
9 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.

Willy

Pro Poster
God's genocide of man is hate.

Love your God of hate.

Regards
DL

Isaiah 14:12-19

How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! [how] art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, [and] consider thee, [saying, Is] this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

[That] made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; [that] opened not the house of his prisoners?

All the kings of the nations, [even] all of them, lie in glory, every one in his own house.

But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch, [and as] the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet.

Revelation 20:10-15

And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet [are], and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is [the book] of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

:bible:

Gnostic Christian

Advanced Poster
restriced access
When we stand before God only the truth of the Bible will matter. Commentaries will mean nothing.
You have a point, and the bible speaks against you.

Look at how Christians want Jesus to sin and break his own laws by dying for you.

On Jesus dying for Christians. Try to think in a moral way.

It takes quite an inflated ego to think a god would actually die for us, after condemning us unjustly in the first place.

Christians have swallowed a lie and don’t care how evil they make Jesus to keep their feel good get out of hell free card.

It is a lie, first and foremost, because, like it or not, having another innocent person suffer or die for the wrongs you have done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them, --- is immoral.

To abdicate your personal responsibility for your actions or use a scapegoat is immoral.

Christians also have to ignore what Jesus, as a Jewish Rabbi, would have taught his people.

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Psa 49;7 None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:

There is no way that Christians would teach their children to use a scapegoat to escape their just punishments and here you are promoting doing just that.
Jesus is just a smidge less immoral than his demiurge genocidal father, and here you are trying to put him as low in moral fiber as Yahweh. Tsk tsk.

Regards
DL

Willy

Pro Poster
Quotes seen too often are useless.

No commentary shows laziness or stupidity.

Regards
DL
Thanks for the off topic copy paste.

Regards
DL

Puff, do you teach English Literature … you really want to cite me for a copy paste violation …?

:laugh:

Puff, … look around you, the blue sky, the birds in the air singing, the breeze on your cheek, all the land, sky, heavens, they are all mine, through inheritance and that inheritance is open to any “whosoever” … you, on the other hand will have none of those things, your inheritance is a place of fire and eternal torment, …

I'd say you have made a bad choice …

Gnostic Christian

Advanced Poster
restriced access
Quotes seen too often are useless.

No commentary shows laziness or stupidity.

Regards
DL
Thanks for the off topic copy paste.

Regards
DL

Puff, do you teach English Literature … you really want to cite me for a copy paste violation …?

:laugh:

Puff, … look around you, the blue sky, the birds in the air singing, the breeze on your cheek, all the land, sky, heavens, they are all mine, through inheritance and that inheritance is open to any “whosoever” … you, on the other hand will have none of those things, your inheritance is a place of fire and eternal torment, …

I'd say you have made a bad choice …
Were we discussing something?

The Bible is full of passages that show that we are all saved, but if you wish to believe that God cannot save us all, then you do not have as all powerful God like mine.

Mine does his will, while you think your genocidal garbage God cannot do his'/her's, Yahweh being androgynous.

Regards
DL