• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

51% of American Muslims Support Sharia Law

jdyson

restricted access
Islam claims the global of WORLD DENOMINATION.
Get real and understand the enemy of all Christian religions.

There are five (5) basic principles expressed in the teachings of Islam, Buddhism, Tora, and Christianity, that are found in the Ten Commandments.
Whether you realize it or not, the five (5) of the ten (10) commandments have been put into public “law” in every country across this planet, bar none; religious or not.
Ten Commandments
[1] Thou shalt not kill.
[2] Thou shalt not commit adultery.
[3] Thou shalt not steal.
[4] Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.
[5] Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour’s.

Islam is no exception.

Well except for one exception. The “Israeli’s” have cast these five Commandments under the bus, preferring to murder, steal and lie because they believe they were “chosen” and therefore above all such laws. They seem to believe this is what they were chosen to do. Not against themselves mind you, but to them killing a stranger is no sin.

Or at least that Is what it seems to me.
How about you?

jdyson

restricted access
Look at this---

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member

There are five (5) basic principles expressed in the teachings of Islam, Buddhism, Tora, and Christianity, that are found in the Ten Commandments.
Whether you realize it or not, the five (5) of the ten (10) commandments have been put into public “law” in every country across this planet, bar none; religious or not.
Ten Commandments
[1] Thou shalt not kill.
[5] Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour’s.

Islam is no exception.

Well except for one exception. The “Israeli’s” have cast these five Commandments under the bus, preferring to murder, steal and lie because they believe they were “chosen” and therefore above all such laws. They seem to believe this is what they were chosen to do. Not against themselves mind you, but to them killing a stranger is no sin.

How about you?
First commandment is thou shalt not commit murder. Such as self-defense is not murder. Islam
are mass murderers, Not Israel.

Islam allows for four wives. That is adultery. Not Israel.

Read the news, Islam constantly steals from others. Thus violating 3 and 4. The Quran says lying for allah is not a sin. Not Israel.

Heather Frank

restricted access

Ten Commandments
[1] Thou shalt not kill.

Islam is no exception.

How about you?
That's just limited. I've heard of the five pillars of Islam before and met some other people who studied them. of course, the Jews and the Christians have ten whole principles, but even if you're just going to stay secular and tend to either Latin virtue or Greek moral muses, you still get more. You get seven fields of study and discipline.

Heather Frank

restricted access
I can add to this in particular role I held I was invited to a Intra-faith conference held by by an state Islamic Council. Not a trivial group.

Various religious leaders, politicians and others were invited.to attend a huge conference.

There was a lot of talk about respecting each other's beliefs, etc.

But, the bottom line objective was the push to legalize Sharia Law for Muslims and their removal from the US courts at all levels.

A representative from the Obama's effort on their behalf was one of the speakers.

Many are not aware this is going on and goal if Muslim's in the US.

The article is informative.
Well, that doesn't apply Soley to Arabs. I'm prevented from bringing suits in local court because I went to the British University of Oxford after Canadian High School and have been the victim of a denial-of-service attack by Bothell 911. Also, many if not most English-speaking people of posterity lineage and European descent have been victimized in this way since the Obama administration.

jdyson

restricted access

The word Palestine derives from Philistia, the name given by Greek writers to the land of the Philistines, who in the 12th century BCE occupied a small pocket of land on the southern coast, between modern Tel Aviv–Yafo and Gaza. The name was revived by the Romans in the 2nd century CE in “Syria Palaestina,” designating the southern portion of the province of Syria, and made its way thence into Arabic, where it has been used to describe the region at least since the early Islamic era. After Roman times the name had no official status until after World War I and the end of rule by the Ottoman Empire, when it was adopted for one of the regions mandated to Great Britain; in addition to an area roughly comprising present-day Israel and the West Bank, the mandate included the territory east of the Jordan River now constituting the Hashimite Kingdom of Jordan, which Britain placed under an administration separate from that of Palestine immediately after receiving the mandate for the territory.

Palestine | History, People, & Religion | Britannica

Palestine's Early Roots
Throughout history, Palestine has been ruled by numerous groups, including the Assyrians, Babylonians, Persians, Greeks, Romans, Arabs, Fatimids, Seljuk Turks, Crusaders, Egyptians and Mamelukes. From about 1517 to 1917, the Ottoman Empire ruled much of the region.May 11, 2021
Palestine - History, Religion & Conflicts - HISTORY

Palestine’s Early Roots
Scholars believe the name “Palestine” originally comes from the word “Philistia,” which refers to the Philistines who occupied part of the region in the 12th century B.C.

Throughout history, Palestine has been ruled by numerous groups, including the Assyrians, Babylonians, Persians, Greeks, Romans, Arabs, Fatimids, Seljuk Turks, Crusaders, Egyptians and Mamelukes.
From about 1517 to 1917, the Ottoman Empire ruled much of the region.

When World War I ended in 1918, the British took control of Palestine. The League of Nations issued a British mandate for Palestine—a document that gave Britain administrative control over the region, and included provisions for establishing a Jewish national homeland in Palestine—which went into effect in 1923.

Palestine (Arabic: فلسطين‎, romanized: Filasṭīn), officially recognized as the State of Palestine (Arabic: دولة فلسطين‎, romanized: Dawlat Filasṭīn) by the United Nations and other entities, is a de jure sovereign state in Western Asia officially governed by the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) and claiming the West Bank and Gaza Strip with Jerusalem as the designated capital.
State of Palestine - Wikipedia

The history of Palestine is the study of the past in the region of Palestine, defined as the territory between the Mediterranean Sea and the Jordan River.
The region was among the earliest in the world to see human habitation, agricultural communities and civilization.

History of Palestine - Wikipedia
1639927801638.png

Notice the "settlements", they represent an invasion!!!

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member

The word Palestine derives from Philistia, the name given by Greek writers to the land of the Philistines, who in the 12th century BCE occupied a small pocket of land on the southern coast, between modern Tel Aviv–Yafo and Gaza. The name was revived by the Romans in the 2nd century CE in “Syria Palaestina,” designating the southern portion of the province of Syria, and made its way thence into Arabic, where it has been used to describe the region at least since the early Islamic era. After Roman times the name had no official status until after World War I and the end of rule by the Ottoman Empire, when it was adopted for one of the regions mandated to Great Britain; in addition to an area roughly comprising present-day Israel and the West Bank, the mandate included the territory east of the Jordan River now constituting the Hashimite Kingdom of Jordan, which Britain placed under an administration separate from that of Palestine immediately after receiving the mandate for the territory.

Palestine | History, People, & Religion | Britannica

Palestine's Early Roots
Throughout history, Palestine has been ruled by numerous groups, including the Assyrians, Babylonians, Persians, Greeks, Romans, Arabs, Fatimids, Seljuk Turks, Crusaders, Egyptians and Mamelukes. From about 1517 to 1917, the Ottoman Empire ruled much of the region.May 11, 2021

Palestine’s Early Roots
Scholars believe the name “Palestine” originally comes from the word “Philistia,” which refers to the Philistines who occupied part of the region in the 12th century B.C.

Throughout history, Palestine has been ruled by numerous groups, including the Assyrians, Babylonians, Persians, Greeks, Romans, Arabs, Fatimids, Seljuk Turks, Crusaders, Egyptians and Mamelukes.
From about 1517 to 1917, the Ottoman Empire ruled much of the region.

When World War I ended in 1918, the British took control of Palestine. The League of Nations issued a British mandate for Palestine—a document that gave Britain administrative control over the region, and included provisions for establishing a Jewish national homeland in Palestine—which went into effect in 1923.

Palestine (Arabic: فلسطين‎, romanized: Filasṭīn), officially recognized as the State of Palestine (Arabic: دولة فلسطين‎, romanized: Dawlat Filasṭīn) by the United Nations and other entities, is a de jure sovereign state in Western Asia officially governed by the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) and claiming the West Bank and Gaza Strip with Jerusalem as the designated capital.
State of Palestine - Wikipedia

The history of Palestine is the study of the past in the region of Palestine, defined as the territory between the Mediterranean Sea and the Jordan River.
The region was among the earliest in the world to see human habitation, agricultural communities and civilization.

History of Palestine - Wikipedia
View attachment 276

Notice the "settlements", they represent an invasion.
Geography, not a country.

Heather Frank

restricted access
You know what really bothers me, idiots who actually believe that Israel is in the Orient. I met this one bumbo one time, and he just wouldn't stop talking about how Jesus was so modern and tolerant for an oriental. Judea as it was called by the occupying authority in Jesus's day was not oriental, anything oriental has to be east of Rome, since the word means Eastern in Latin.
I just can't over people like that. I get insulted all the time by these Christian people, they think they speak Greek, and I've never heard one form a whole sentence in it. Then they try to tell you that Latin isn't important. Good grief, people, A lot of English has Latin roots, they took us over just like they did Isreal. Also, if you really actually honestly propose to be a Christian, at some point you're going to have to admit that it was Rome that did that to him. Honestly. The whole doctrine of salvation by the sacrifice relies on the fact that the man was crucified. And yes. It was Rome.