• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

3 John 8-9

clark thompson

Advanced Poster
3 John 1:8-9

KJV 8 We therefore ought to receive such, that we might be fellowhelpers to the truth. 9 I wrote unto the church: but Diotrephes, who loveth to have the preeminence among them, receiveth us not.

MKJV 8 Therefore we ought to entertain such, so that we might be co-workers in the truth. 9 I wrote to the church, but Diotrephes, who loves to have the preeminence among them, did not receive us.

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

8 We should receive other believers because we both serve Jesus. To many times we have the attitude that if they aren’t a apart of our church then they are not apart of us but truth is there is but one church and it is the church of Jesus everything else is a false church and the church of Jesus isn’t in a domination or location but in the Spirit given to us believers.

9 So this letter was wrote but this place chose their desires over truth showing that they weren’t fully willing to follow the Lord but would rather seek sin, many today make this chose thinking they are following Jesus because they don’t fully understand His truth.