• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

God’s Love Is Eternal

Gnostic Christian

Advanced Poster
restriced access
Will God love Satan forever?

Why not cure her instead of curing her?

Love would cure and not punish without purpose. Right?

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

Advanced Poster
restriced access
What a shame that you reject the God that can save you from hell.
betty
What makes you think a homophobic and misogynous god can save anyone?

Regards
DL
greetings
look at it this way, when your house is flooded with water, see if God throws you Lifesaver, if not then you are not saved
Why would he do that, when he sent the water in the first place?

Let me get this straight though, I have to hate my gay children and devalue my wife and girl children to get into your heaven.

Fuck you and your hell.

You might make a great angel, but you make a piss poor human.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

Advanced Poster
restriced access
What a shame that you reject the God that can save you from hell.
betty
What makes you think a homophobic and misogynous god can save anyone?

Regards
DL
greetings
look at it this way, when your house is flooded with water, see if God throws you Lifesaver, if not then you are not saved
Why would he do that, when he sent the water in the first place?

Let me get this straight though, I have to hate my gay children and devalue my wife and girl children to get into your heaven.

Fuck you and your hell.

You might make a great angel, but you make a piss poor human.

Regards
DL
greetings
now I understand your grievance, there is always a way, there is hope, you do not need to hate anyone in your family, no one has the right to say otherwise, I am looking for information that the word, in what it said, about your grievance
No angels, just Christ and you from your children, the LORD IS NOT A RESPECTER OF PERSON
Romans 2; 11-16

Christ loves all people, no reason to use profanity I understand
but remember God is the same eternal yesterday, today, and eternal future

I didn't know about your beautiful children, I didn't care who they are

whoever says something who reads this!
John 8:7 (KJV)
So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
View attachment 314

Romans 3:23 (KJV) For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
View attachment 317
Luke 5:32 (KJV) I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

James 5:16 (KJV) Confess your faults one to another and pray one for another, that ye may be healed.
The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

I was gay, once, and when I turn to Christ I got married, to my new wife and she gave, birth new baby girl, and she is a beautiful lovely lady
View attachment 318
Let's chat when you do not lie so much about God.

You have no way of knowing anything of God unless you believe liars.

It make for a better dialog when truth is spoken.

Are you able to do so?

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

Advanced Poster
restriced access
the Lord needs

God has no wants or need.

Only those of little faith will assign needs and wants to an omni-everything God.

Thanks for admitting you cannot do apologetics to justify your really poor morals.

Satan has you well in hand, and that silence, universally applied, is why Christianity is dying.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

Advanced Poster
restriced access
the Lord needs

Only those of little faith will assign needs and wants to an omni-everything God.

Thanks for admitting you cannot do apologetics to justify your really poor morals.

Satan has you well in hand, and that silence, universally applied, is why Christianity is dying.

Regards
DL
good luck
Keep it.

You need a lot more of that than I.

Especially if you plan on having a child and might be homophobic enough to hate your child, should he or she be born gay.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

Advanced Poster
restriced access
the Lord needs

Regards
DL
good luck
Keep it.

Especially if you plan on having a child and might be homophobic enough to hate your child, should he or she be born gay.

Regards
DL

DL,

Sometimes it is helpful to know the facts before you speak. I have two adult children who are Christians. My son is with God and my daughter is still here. I am 70 years old so not apt to have any more children. My niece is a lesbian and is married to a woman. I love her with all my heart, but it she does not repent she will go to hell. I love her and I pray for her.
Betty
She has nothing to repent of.

You would have her debase herself to your genocidal prick of a God.

That is you going against the Golden Rule, false Christian.

Tell us though, who should bear the punishment of creating your niece gay?

Her or God?

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

Advanced Poster
restriced access
the Lord needs

Regards
DL
good luck
Keep it.

Regards
DL
Watch for a genocidal, homophobic and misogynous God who does not believe in equality for all souls.

Thanks for the garbage apologetics that will live here forever.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

Advanced Poster
restriced access
Ignore the immoral discrimination your religion forces upon you.

Love your baby and child, even if gay.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

Advanced Poster
restriced access
Thank you.

You are immoral and that is what troubles you and has you name calling instead of arguing for the prick of a God you follow.

Inquisitors had the same mind set.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

Advanced Poster
restriced access
Thank you.

You are immoral and that is what troubles you and has you name calling instead of arguing for the prick of a God you follow.

Inquisitors had the same mind set.

Regards
DL
Matthew 7:2 (NKJV) For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you.

meaning is going back to I will no longer reply to you, the Father does not hear your words

James 1:22 (NKJV) But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves.

Ephesians 4:29-31 (NKJV) Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers.
And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.
Let all bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice.

View attachment 338
sin lies at the door. And its desire for you, but you do not rule over it."

Romans 7:17-18 (NKJV) But now, it is no longer I who do it, but sin that dwells in me.
For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh) nothing good dwells; for to will is present with me, but how to perform what is good I do not find.
Here is the answer to your prayers.

1 Thessalonians 5:21 Test all things; hold fast what is good.

Judge morally, you immoral Satan minded human, and that will put good in you.

It is evil to adore a genocidal, homophobic and misogynous God the way you do.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

Advanced Poster
restriced access
You quote Scripture but reject most of it. If you accepted it all you would give your heart and life to Jesus and accept Him as your Savior and Lord.
Betty
I have accepted what Jesus taught of the laws around the notions of a savior.

Why do you reject his teachings and demand that he be your barbaric human sacrifice and scapegoat?

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Jesus said he came to serve us, not be our Lord.

Why are you suggesting I refuse him his wish and make him my Lord?

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

Advanced Poster
restriced access

Titus 2:11-15​

New King James Version​

Trained by Saving Grace​

11 For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men, 12 teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly in the present age, 13 looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ, 14 who gave Himself for us, that He might redeem us from every lawless deed and purify for Himself Hisown special people, zealous for good works.
15 Speak these things, exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no one despise you.
So, living Godly today, to you, is to ignore what Jesus the Jewish Rabbi taught about their view of your abdication of your just responsibility for your sins.

Ok.

Get thee behind me Satan.

Tim211_half.jpg

Regards
DL