• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Thoughts from an old lady

XRose

Getting Started
restriced access
June 17, 2022

Happy Friday,

Satan is Controlling This World

We know that we are children of God, and that the whole world is under the control of the evil one.
(1 John 5:19)

It seems like I am always surprised about how evil this world is getting, although I should not be. The Bible warns of the evil of the last days and yet for someone who grew up in the 50’s and 60’s, things nowadays are really shocking.

When cities do not tell people in the gay pride parade to be more modest because of Children but instead tell parents to warn their children that they will be seeing nudity and sex acts in the parade, I am reminded just how far sin has taken people.

Every week there is a new news report of someone driving down streets and shooting into random houses, this week killing a sleeping 7-year-old and last week killing a 9 year, just sitting in the car riding down the street with her family. Killing for the fun of it and no concern for innocent children.

I cannot help but cry out to God for Him to come soon. Knowing that young children will be taken in the rapture brings me comfort. When Christians are gone from this world, only God knows the lengths that evil will grow in this world. Thankfully, I will not be here.

Pray for the families that are losing loved ones to senseless murders. Pray for God to save lost souls and pray for the rapture to be soon.

Betty
Betty, are you a Jw as you seem to preach the Last Days!

Betty52

Advanced Poster
No, I am a Christian raised in the Assembly of God Church. We went to a Baptist Church for 25 years. I now attend a non-denominational Church. I do not agree with the views of JW.

I talk about the last days a lot because we are living in the last day and I am looking forward with great anticipation for the rapture.
Betty

XRose

Getting Started
restriced access
No, I am a Christian raised in the Assembly of God Church. We went to a Baptist Church for 25 years. I now attend a non-denominational Church. I do not agree with the views of JW.

I talk about the last days a lot because we are living in the last day and I am looking forward with great anticipation for the rapture.
Betty
If you are a Christian why do you hate me posting Bible truths about WASPs being the Ten Lost Tribes?

Betty52

Advanced Poster
June 19, 2022

Blessed Sunday,

Happy Father’s Day

Promise #170:

I will give you a garment of praise in exchange for your spirit of heaviness.

Isaiah 61:3 (WEB)

to appoint to those who mourn in Zion, to give to them a garland for ashes,

the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness;

that they may be called trees of righteousness,

the planting of Yahweh, that he may be glorified.

Today can bring mixed emotions. Many of us are Fathers are with God, so we miss being with them. Sadly some Fathers have children who have passed away. This brings grief on a day that used to be a day of celebration.

Yet we have our Heavenly Father who loves us and comforts us. I am blessed to know my Father is with God and my son, also, but there is a part of me that would like to see both of them today.

They are not coming back to me, but one day I will go to them. For today I can take comfort that they no longer suffer any pain and the devil cannot touch them. They are in perfect peace and knowing this gives me comfort.

Today I can celebrate the memories I had with them. I can take joy in the wonderful fun times we had and look forward with great anticipation to the days I will walk in Heaven with both of them.

Betty

XRose

Getting Started
restriced access
The ten lost tribes are Jewish.
Betty
Like I keep saying: you need to get a Bible and read it - especially 2 Kings.
I know it's difficult after you have been in a cult all your life but it can be done.
THe Bible clearly says the Ten Tribes would lose identity, language and memory of their origins but I guess you know better that the inspired writers of The Bible?
Read John 8 about how all the wonderful Jews wanted to kill Jesus.
And open your mind enough to watch this Youtube video of Jewish girls cursing Jesus.

XRose

Getting Started
restriced access
June 19, 2022

Blessed Sunday,

Happy Father’s Day

Promise #170:

I will give you a garment of praise in exchange for your spirit of heaviness.

Isaiah 61:3 (WEB)

to appoint to those who mourn in Zion, to give to them a garland for ashes,

the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness;

that they may be called trees of righteousness,

the planting of Yahweh, that he may be glorified.

Today can bring mixed emotions. Many of us are Fathers are with God, so we miss being with them. Sadly some Fathers have children who have passed away. This brings grief on a day that used to be a day of celebration.

Yet we have our Heavenly Father who loves us and comforts us. I am blessed to know my Father is with God and my son, also, but there is a part of me that would like to see both of them today.

They are not coming back to me, but one day I will go to them. For today I can take comfort that they no longer suffer any pain and the devil cannot touch them. They are in perfect peace and knowing this gives me comfort.

Today I can celebrate the memories I had with them. I can take joy in the wonderful fun times we had and look forward with great anticipation to the days I will walk in Heaven with both of them.

Betty
Your father is in his grave or the ashes urn; same goes for your son.
You will certainly not get anywhere near heaven and neither did they or any of you extended dead family.
It's possible you may see them on Judgment Day but not if you continue to preach so many lies.
How many times do I have to tell you: Get a good Bible and start reading it!

XRose

Getting Started
restriced access
My salvation is secure in the Lord Jesus. My dad and son are in Heaven. You cannot hurt me.
Betty
Your dad and son are in their graves and all their thoughts have perished. Therefore they cannot know or remember anything.
Why do you call GOD and Jesus liars?
And what childish nonsense is it to suggest I'm hurting you by speaking the truth!
Get a good KJV Study Bible and start reading it.