• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

What If China ...

Willy

Pro Poster
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8184051/Chinas-coronavirus-expert-warns-global-disaster-fails-contain-COVID-19.html

"China's top coronavirus expert warns of 'a disaster of the whole world' if the US fails to contain the spread of the bug,"

"Beijing's chief medical advisor on the novel coronavirus has questioned the US governments' abilities to fight the pandemic amid a tit-for-tat row between the two nations over the global emergency.

'In particular in some big country, once it cannot stop the spreading, it will bring a disaster of the whole world,' he urged.

'None of the countries will be safe and exempted. This is what worries me the most.'

He stressed that draconian quarantine measures, social distancing rules and an order for the public to wear face masks were the best ways to fight the virus.

Dr Zhong's remarks come after China declared over the weekend that it had largely blocked the transmissions of the pathogen.

Beijing now views the virus as a 'foreign' problem and has increased its efforts to screen 'imported cases."

"The two countries have accused each other of being the origin of the global outbreak."

:popcorn:

InTheWind

Pro Poster
In my opinion after watching the Dems corruption do every thing they could to ruin Trumps Presidency this is just another attempt by crashing the economy and blaming Trump before the election.
The communist Dem party will stop at nothing to get power back, there i said it.
The rest of the world is suffering the consequences.

Willy

Pro Poster
I thought I was the king of conspiracy theories but on this one I must yield to you my old friend …!!

I certainly agree with you on the corrupt democrats. In my mind what they have done and are still trying to do is criminal and they would be prosecuted if not for the deep state elements rampant in your justice systems …

Covid-19 however, is bigger than the democrats. It maybe China making a move but most likely it is the same as SARS back in 2002 which escaped from a Chinese bio-hazard facility.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002%E2%80%932004_SARS_outbreak

November 2002

On 16 November 2002, an outbreak of severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) began in China's Guangdong province, bordering Hong Kong. A farmer in the Shunde district of Foshan County was likely the first case of infection. The People's Republic of China notified the World Health Organization (WHO) about this outbreak on 10 February 2003, reporting 305 cases including 105 health-care workers and five deaths.[6] Later it reported that the outbreak in Guangdong had peaked in mid-February 2003. However, this appears to have been false because subsequently 806 cases of infection and 34 deaths were reported.[7]

Early in the epidemic, the Chinese Government discouraged its press from reporting on SARS, delayed reporting to WHO, and initially did not provide information to Chinese outside Guangdong province, where the disease is believed to have originated.[8] Also, a WHO team that traveled to Beijing was not allowed to visit Guangdong province for several weeks.[9] This resulted in international criticism, which seems to have led to a change in Government policy in early April.

The Chinese government, in my mind, is doing the same thing with COVID-19, lying about numbers, arresting Doctors trying to speak out.

Also remember that in the early days in Wuhan they welded the doors shut on the huge apartment buildings to keep the people in quarantine. Anyone not wearing a mask was beaten and disappeared and food when available was delivered to the apartments. No one was allowed out …

We have no idea about the magnitude of what went on in Wuhan ...

InTheWind

Pro Poster
I don`t know buddy all i know is the timing is very suspicious and China doesn`t like what Trump has been doing either.
The next year is going to be very interesting, i`m praying for the Rapture then they can have the world.

InTheWind

Pro Poster
Thousands of people die from the flue every year and i`ve never heard all this fuss about that, most of the people dying from this are old and have underlying issues imo.
When they come up with a vaccine they`ll make it mandatory that everyone gets it , oh boy.

Willy

Pro Poster
You know me, I poke around …

I started paying attention early on when I saw clips coming out of Wuhan of seemingly healthy people, maybe standing at a bus stop or waiting outside a store, … they rock back and forth a few times and then fall flat on their face, arms at the side, … they twitch for a few minutes and then pass,… many are younger middle aged and you would see the dead bodies lying where they fell along the sidewalks ...

The police eventually welded the doors shut to the huge apartments so people could not get out …

People who study viruses, or treat people who get sick from them, fear this one, ... it is a hungry predator and we have no weapon, we are easy prey, so we avoid it until we get something to kill it.

Yep, ... this could be used to bring in many policies that will change the fundamental way we do things.

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
You know me, I poke around …

I started paying attention early on when I saw clips coming out of Wuhan of seemingly healthy people, maybe standing at a bus stop or waiting outside a store, … they rock back and forth a few times and then fall flat on their face, arms at the side, … they twitch for a few minutes and then pass,… many are younger middle aged and you would see the dead bodies lying where they fell along the sidewalks ...

The police eventually welded the doors shut to the huge apartments so people could not get out …

People who study viruses, or treat people who get sick from them, fear this one, ... it is a hungry predator and we have no weapon, we are easy prey, so we avoid it until we get something to kill it.

Yep, ... this could be used to bring in many policies that will change the fundamental way we do things.
Terrifying if true.