• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

What benefit does it produce to make Jesus God

heatsear44

restricted access
What benefit does it produce to make Jesus God

To answer this question we must go to the scriptures to understand the benefit produce by making Jesus - “ God “
Notice the passage here in - Col 2:9

:9 For in him { Jesus } dwelled all the fulfillment of the divinity bodily.

The scriptures explain the benefit produced - to make a man literally God himself on earth, this man was the Spirit of the Father manifested in the flesh, this man was a physical manifestation of God’s invisible spirit which was the fulfillment,

fulfillment - meaning = the completion, accomplishment, performance, achievement, - of God’s divinity to mankind

This Greek word Divinity / Divine

divinity “ has a meaning that is much more than to just simply posses an attribute of deification, worship veneration, glorification, exaltation, and worship.

But the word “ DIVINITY “ applied to the God of the Bible indicates his Omniscience, all knowing - and power of divinization, knowledge of the future discerning, forecasting, foretelling, perceiving and prophesy as fore - knowledge

God is a spirit, invisible and unseen and cannot be seen, therefore this is explained further in Rom 1:20
:20
For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and divinity ; - so that they are without excuse:
So….. Jesus Christ was made so that mankind can clearly see and understand - the Spirit’s eternal power and divinity

Heb 1: 1 – 2 explains

:1 Many ways, also various ways, long ago the God spoke to their fathers

:2 in their prophets unto these last of days, of these, he spoke to them in his son upon whom is given heir, of whom also this is forever done

:3 Who being the emanation / radiating of his glory, and the express image of his confidence , and upholding all things by the word of his power,

Jesus is the glory and confidence that has emanated / flowed out, issued out, or proceeded out , come forth from the spirit of God

and the purpose of Jesus was to - by himself, purged our sins and sat down in the right of the Majesty in high; - his son is given heir to the throne of God because the son literally has emanated / flowed out, issued out, or proceeded out , come forth ( OUT OF ) from the spirit of God

:8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

Jesus is the called literally - THE ANOINTING - THE CHRIST - he is the literal anointing of the Spirit Holy Of God, - the spirit of the Father. The Greek word CHRIST means Anointing or Anointed - he was filled with the fullness and completely filled with all of the deity of the Holy Spirit Eternal physically - the Spirit of God was the very Spirit of Yahashua.

As Peter clearly says in 1Pe 1:10 “ CONCERNING THE SPIRIT OF GOD INSIDE THE OLD TESTAMENT PROPHETS “ :10 The prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you: :11 Searching what, or what manner of time “ THE SPIRIT OF THE ANOINTING / CHRIST “ WHICH WAS IN THEM - did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of THE ANOINTING / CHRIST

:12 ... which are now reported unto you by them that have preached the gospel unto you with the Spirit Holy sent down from heaven..

We see clearly that the very same Spirit of Jesus himself, was the very same Spirit that had been previously been sent to earth - as “ THE SPIRIT OF ANOINTING “ - – in / inside the prophets in the Old testament..

Jesus was made or produced to benefit mankind because he is the ANOINTING of the Holy Spirit -- BEING THE LITERAL ANOINTING OF GOD - MEANS - the installation, placement, application, positioning, stationing, appointment, applying of the Holy Spirit or Spirit Holy Of The God in our lives.

To apply to be the application

His Spirit is the invisible Spirit,
Holy of the Father Creator in the manifestation, form of what is being applied, ANOINTED - placed, applied, positioned, stationed, appointed, working, rubbing, moving anointing - the idea of contact; to smear or rub with oil, to handle); to furnish what is needed; , to apply and to use.

This is the role of Jesus the Anointing that Gods Spirit has applied HIS SACRIFICE for our salvation and also for communication to Him - the eternal spirit,
In the beginning was the word - the word was with God - the word was God - the word was made flesh.

Here in - 1Pe 1:2, The ““ SPIRIT OF GOD HIMSELF ““ - has sanctified the blood of Jesus Christ unto obedience and the blood of the Holy Spirit has been showered and sprinkled literally as Jesus himself - ““ The Anointing ““

1Pe 1:2 through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.

Act 20:28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Spirit Holy hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

Jesus is literally the blood of the Spirit, Holy - whom the Spirit of God himself had conceived as himself - God’s very own spirit conceived himself in the likeness of sinful flesh.

Heb 13:12 Therefore also Jesus that sanctified by his own blood the people outside the gate, suffered

This is why it was important for God to produce himself formed in the manifestation or form of Jesus, the anointing of his Spirit, Holy.

John 1

New International Version

The Word Became Flesh​

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

6 There was a man sent from God whose name was John. 7 He came as a witness to testify concerning that light, so that through him all might believe. 8 He himself was not the light; he came only as a witness to the light.

9 The true light that gives light to everyone was coming into the world. 10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him. 11 He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him. 12 Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God— 13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.

14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

15 (John testified concerning him. He cried out, saying, “This is the one I spoke about when I said, ‘He who comes after me has surpassed me because he was before me.’”) 16 Out of his fullness we have all received grace in place of grace already given. 17 For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. 18 No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and[b] is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known.

Most Christians agree that Jesus was God also most Christians agree on the benefit produced in making Jesus God

One of the most overlooked contradictions of the Trinity doctrine is found in - Heb 10:12

Please notice the - Trinitarian Translation

T
rinitarian Translation

Heb 10:12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;

But
this is not at all what the original manuscripts are saying - this is a complete mistranslation and alteration from the original message, changing the message of the manuscript.
Please notice the ORIGINAL MANUSCRIPT MESSAGE
Heb 10:12 - ORIGINAL MANUSCRIPTS

HIM NOW THE ONE FOR SIN,, OFFERED UP A SACRIFICE INTO THAT FOREVER SETTING DOWNεν IN “ THE RIGHT OF GOD

Translated word for word exactly -- here
:12

αυτος Him - δε now - μιαν the one - υπερ for - αμαρτιων sin - προσενεγκας offered up -

θυσιαν a sacrifice - εις into - το that - διηνεκες forever - εκαθισεν set down - εν IN -

δεξια the right - του of - θεου God

The manuscripts are saying - exactly =
:12 -

HIM NOW THE ONE FOR SIN,, OFFERED UP A SACRIFICE INTO THAT FOREVER SETTING DOWNεν IN “ THE RIGHT OF GOD

Meaning that Jesus
is -
{ FOREVER TO DWELL εν IN “ - IN THE RIGHT OF GOD )
ACCORDING TO THE MANUSCRIPT ORIGINAL MESSAGE -

but the Trinitarian translation omits and changes this to say that
JESUS OFFERED ONE SACRIFICE FOR SINS FOR EVER,,,,
-
SAT DOWN ON THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD;

this is much different from the original that says that - FOR SIN,, OFFERED UP A SACRIFICE INTO THAT FOREVER SETTING DOWN IN THE RIGHT OF GOD

the original message is saying that Jesus is
- FOREVER SETTING DOWNεν IN “ THE RIGHT OF GOD,
yet the Trinitarian translation denies this by changing and altering and manipulating the words of the original message.

Please remember – in John 8:42 - Yahoshua says three things here, about his identity.

i COME - “
εκ EX / OUT “ FROM THE GOD -
i COME NOT FOR FROM / OF - MYSELF -
i COME NEITHER MYSELF I - SENT –

John 8:42
i COME - “ εκ EX / OUT “ FROM THE GOD -–

i COME NOT ALSO FROM / OF - MYSELF –

i COME NEITHER MYSELF I - SENT –

εγω I AM - γαρ FOR - εκ OUT / FROM - του THE - θεου GOD - εξηλθον CAME OUT -

και AND - ηκω COME - ουδε NOT - γαρ FOR - απ FROM / OF - εμαυτου MYSELF - εληλυθα

I COME - αλλ NEITHER - εκεινος MYSELF - με I - απεστειλεν SENT.

The manuscripts explain that Jesus is issued OUT - “
εκ EX / OUT “ - FROM THE GOD – AND THAT JESUS IS - to return back “”” IN “ “”” the right of God.

i COME
OUT FROM THE GOD – OUT = EX / εξ

We see the Greek word “
EX / εξ

EX / εξ “ IN Greek - meaning = a primary preposition denoting origin ( the point whence motion or action proceeds) , From, Out Of Place, : - from... By (the means of) Of, Off ( From ), Out Among - ( From, Of ) - Out Of .

This Greek word " “
EX / εξ “ " - is used 917 total times in the manuscripts.

This is the exact word used in
Heb 1:13

:13
Sit -- ““ EX / εξ “ “ - OUT FROM " my right, until I make thine enemies thy footstool……

IN CONCLUSION, - the Trinitarian translation does not present a Jesus who is exiting OUT FROM God, and returning - after his resurrection - is returning back ( IN ) God, from where he originated from.

NEITHER DOES THE TRINITARIAN TRANSLATION - present a Jesus whom “
FOR SIN,, OFFERED UP A SACRIFICE INTO THAT FOREVER SETTING DOWN IN THE RIGHT OF GOD.

The Trinitarian Translation removes this from the original message manipulating and alter, changing and modifying the verse,
to say -
Heb 10:12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever,
sat down on the right hand of God;

How then, is the Trinitarian Jesus Co – Eternal Son - or Co - Equal Son - or Co - Omnipresent Son ?

if the Trinity and Trinitarian Translation presents a Jesus who
goes up and down - back and forth - over and under - - progressing up and down and then up again, moving, changing, modifying, progressing and adapting and morphing through stages of power and glory - his equality, his existence , his person - changing his status of rank - loosing and regaining his glory - and does not have the power or ability or right to maintain his glory eternally ?

This contradicts the Trinity doctrine. ? what is Co - Eternal - Co - Equal - - Co - Omnipresent Son –
HOW IS JESUS THE SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY AND FOREVER ? -

How is Jesus
- Co - Eternal Son
nor, Co - Equal Son
nor, Co - Omnipresent Son

Please notice the Trinitarian Translation in Joh 17:5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the GLORY WHICH I HAD WITH THEE BEFORE THE WORLD WAS.

according to the Trinitarian Translation - Jesus , here - had Glory with the father BEFORE THE WORLD WAS CREATED - and after the creation he lost all of his glory

- why was it important TO INVENT THE IDEA - that the glory that Jesus had, with the father was - ONLY WITH JESUS, BEFORE THAT THE WORLD WAS CREATED. - - - and after the creation he lost this glory ?

in Trinitarian theology, Jesus had a previous literal physical bodily existence and “ glory “ with the Father before the world was created, THEN, HE SUDDENLY LOST ALL OF THIS GLORY - IMMEDIATELY after the world was created, and then came to be born on earth –
THEN HE RESURRECTS AND ASCENDS TO HEAVEN TO AGAIN RECEIVE AGAIN THE SAME GLORY THAT HE HAD LOST, FOR APROX 4000 YEARS, SINCE THE CREATION OF THE EARTH.

The Trinitarian translation says - Joh 17:5 . . . . .. . Jesus is asking the Father to glorify him now with - the GLORY WHICH I HAD WITH THEE BEFORE THE WORLD WAS. - - In other words at this time, he did not possess the glory… WHICH HE HAD BEFORE THE WORLD WAS CREATED … … .

Here is the original message of the Greek manuscript.

:5 και And - νυν now - δοξασο glorify - με me - συ you - πατερ father - παρα from - σεαυτω yourself, - τη the - δοξη glory - η that - ειχον I had - προ before -

του unto - τον the - κοσμο world - ειναι that is - παρα from - σοι you.

Meaning

5 AND NOW GLORIFY ME YOU FATHER FROM YOURSELF, THE GLORY THAT I HAD BEFORE,
UNTO
THE WORLD THAT IS FROM YOU.

The manuscripts say absolutely nothing about a Jesus whom - LOST ALL OF HIS GLORY - IMMEDIATELY after the world was created,

How is Jesus - Co - Eternal Son
Co - Equal Son
Co - Omnipresent Son
moving, progressing, modifying - up and down - back and forth and adapting and morphing through stages of power and glory - his equality, his existence , his person - his TRINITARIAN REPUTATION AND GLORY AND POSITION WITH GOD is progressing changing his status of rank - loosing and regaining his glory - and does not have the power or ability or right to maintain his glory eternally ?

it is not possible to provide any other manuscripts that differ from the Greek manuscripts that were provided in the postings, no other manuscripts exist.

Back