• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

virginia and the vaccine

Jessie

Pro Poster

now this has come up very frequently

any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated!

Jessie

Pro Poster
yes, came across it a couple weeks ago,

was referring to the transhuman that they talked about had seen a lot of this going around and wanted to know concerning that!

CTZonEdit

Site Administrator
Staff member
Herd immunity costs nothing.

Just ask Sweden, no lockdowns, no masks, and they still exist last time I looked.

Willy

Pro Poster
Yea … if they are modifying gene segments therefore changing the basic make-up of a human being then that is a concern …

It's Billy Gates and the news over the years is that he is part of the “get everybody in line to save the planet people” along with the united nations. They have some interesting dummy down plans for the most of the population under the guise of management of the planet and that's scary because they are only human and we know what humans are capable of …

The other implication is if it changes a persons genes enough so that they are no longer under God's covenant with the race … (I'm still pondering this aspect) ….

Genes are, after all, God's blueprint on how to make the body …

roman8

Advanced Poster
I don't know if anyone has watched Chuck Missler. He has talked about the "days of Noe" how it was more about Noah still being a human rather than a mixed human with fallen angels. Something like that. So I find it interesting that this is the way it's going. Doesn't the bible talk about giants being once again? I don't know, this stuff gets me confused. I hope we are going soon, or my family will be in one of Trudeaus internment camps as we won't be getting this vaccine.

CTZonEdit

Site Administrator
Staff member
Humans and fallen angels never intermixed, intermarried, or had relations.
Fallen angels were all imprisoned per Jude 6 currently awaiting judgement.

Jude 6
New International Version
6 And the angels who did not keep their positions of authority but abandoned their proper dwelling—these he has kept in darkness, bound with everlasting chains for judgment on the great Day.