• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Trump Drink Bleach

Willy

Pro Poster
Donald Trump did not suggest that people should drink Lysol, Clorox or any other bleach-based disinfectant. Those that say he did should be charged with the deaths of any that died taking these products internally. At the head of that line would be CNN Broken News, Sanjay Gupta, Alec Baldwin, and and many other complicit parties. They are responsible for any deaths. They are lying low-lifes ...

If you watched the press conference in question, Trump qualified his statement about which disinfectant he was talking about with the words, “the disinfectant that kills the virus in a minute” … this could only mean the alcohol as it was the one mentioned that killed the virus in a minute or less. The bleach took 5 minutes ...

Here is just a bit of that press conference … at the 25 sec mark Trump qualifies his statement to the 1 minute disinfectant which is the alcohol. Unfortunately the poster did not include the part of the press conference where Bill Bryan discusses the kill times for bleach and alcohol ...

I watched the conference as it happened and was surprise at the short time it took the alcohol to kill the virus. I was thinking the very thing Trump brought up … my thought was find a concentration of alcohol that might kill the virus and not the patient, … maybe deliver it in a vaporized form … this is the way we work out chemo dosages where we try to kill the cancer and spare the patient … we introduce poison into people every day in the form of chemotherapy … and it works but as everyone knows it has its risks … and fatalities …

Disgusted with these lying, low-lifes …

Read this … written in 1926 … also on kindle …

https://laurieximenez.files.wordpress.com/2016/03/2-microbe-hunters-paul-de-kruif.pdf

My clan gave me this book 65 years ago when I was a young boy. Read it. You will discover that most major breakthroughs come with “outside the box thinking,” and it is exactly this type of thinking that Donald Trump exhibited at that press conference.

His comments and questions were delivered humbly and with curiosity, and were well appreciated.

Willy

:nod:

jdyson

restricted access
Donald Trump did not suggest that people should drink Lysol, Clorox or any other bleach-based disinfectant.
Trying to cover up for that dump Is betraying American values to cover for the worst President of the USA while you hail a republicon two faced liar.

Those that say he did should be charged with the deaths of any that died taking these products internally.
Some people actually believed the dump so the product producers had to publicly that their products were lethal if swallowed.
They are lying low-lifes ...
It takes one to know one

Trump qualified his statement about which disinfectant he was talking about with the words, “the disinfectant that kills the virus in a minute” … this could only mean the alcohol as it was the only one on the graph that killed the virus in that short a time. The bleach took a lot longer ….

Qualified his statement means the outcry was so loud his supporters "forced" the dump to backtrack his ignoreamious statement. Actually I believe dump believed what he was saying.

Willy, you need to be loyal to America instead of backing a Republicon party that's lost its moral backbone

Willy

Pro Poster
https://www.c-span.org/video/?471458-1/president-trump-coronavirus-task-force-briefing

Starting at 20:03 mark ...

William Bryan

Good afternoon everybody. My name is Bill Bryan and I lead the Science and Technology Directorate at the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. Over the last several months, we've intensified the Department's R&D efforts to identify and deliver information that informs our response to COVID-19. S&T is working to identify, develop, deploy, and deploy the tools and information to support our response to this crisis.

As part of our efforts, we're leveraging the unique capabilities of S&T's National Biodefense Analysis and Countermeasures Center to study the biology of the COVID-19 virus. This center is a high-biocontainment laboratory located in Frederick, Maryland. It was established in the early 2000s, in response to the Amerithrax attacks, and where we study, characterize, analyze, and develop countermeasures for biological threats to the homeland. We work closely with the CDC, FDA, HHS, and also our Department of Defense colleagues and many others.

We're also testing disinfectants readily available. We've tested bleach, we've tested isopropyl alcohol on the virus, specifically in saliva or in respiratory fluids. And I can tell you that bleach will kill the virus in five minutes; isopropyl alcohol will kill the virus in 30 seconds, and that's with no manipulation, no rubbing - just spraying it on and letting it go. You rub it and it goes away even faster. We're also looking at other disinfectants, specifically looking at the COVID-19 virus in saliva.

Donald J. Trump

Thank you very much. So I asked Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of, if you're totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous - whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light - and I think you said that that hasn't been checked, but you're going to test it. And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way, and I think you said you're going to test that too. It sounds interesting.

William Bryan

We'll get to the right folks who could.

Donald J. Trump

Right. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you're going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds - it sounds interesting to me. So we'll see. But the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute, that's - that's pretty powerful.

:52a:

InTheWind

Pro Poster
And i see that lying Obama is accusing Trump of everything he can think of, what idiot every thing the Dems have accused Trump of is exactly what they do.
I pray Barr comes out with all the corruption and lying the Dems have done.
The Bible says there will be two in the field one will be taken and one won`t, the Republicans will be taken then the Dems can have they`er evil ways.

InTheWind

Pro Poster
jdyson before ya start quoting a bunch of propaganda why don`t ya post the facts that Obama wire tapped Trump, was behind all the corruption with with everything like the Russian hoax the impeachment hoax and now the virus.
The facts are there we just need some honest people to show the world the truth.
It`s hard to believe those that are so blind they can`t see the truth or don`t want to, recon they`er the sheep being led to slaughter.

Willy

Pro Poster
jdyson before ya start quoting a bunch of propaganda why don`t ya post the facts that Obama wire tapped Trump, was behind all the corruption with with everything like the Russian hoax the impeachment hoax and now the virus.
The facts are there we just need some honest people to show the world the truth.
It`s hard to believe those that are so blind they can`t see the truth or don`t want to, recon they`er the sheep being led to slaughter.

Durham report will bring all of this to light … due by end of summer … watch the guilty try and stop it being released …

:popcorn:

Willy

Pro Poster
And i see that lying Obama is accusing Trump of everything he can think of, what idiot every thing the Dems

It's either "thank" or "thought" but "thing" isn't it oh wise one (:-

Nope ... here, I'll flesh it out for you ...

And I see that lying Obama is accusing Trump of everything he can think of, what an idiot, every thing (everything) the Dems have accused Trump of is exactly what they do.

jdyson

restricted access

Oh wise one, you have the floor, present your evidence===== NOW_______
& not in Russian, OK