• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Transform Your Day with this Empowering Daily Prayer!

In the quiet moments of each morning, we find the strength to face the challenges ahead. Today, let us unite our hearts and spirits in this daily prayer:

"Dear [Higher Power],

As I begin this new day, I am filled with gratitude for the gift of life. Grant me the wisdom to see the opportunities hidden within every moment, the courage to overcome obstacles, and the compassion to be a source of love and support for others.

Guide my actions and thoughts, so they align with my true purpose. Help me to be patient with myself and others, to forgive, and to let go of what no longer serves me.

May this day be a testament to my growth, a day of kindness, and a step forward on my journey towards becoming the best version of myself.

Amen."

Let this prayer be your daily companion, empowering you to transform each day into a step towards a more fulfilling life.

St. Padre Pio's Healing Prayer

Join me in this journey of self-discovery and empowerment. Watch the video for more inspiration and guidance.

“Dear [Higher Power]“?

This generic address doesn’t sit well with my spirit. Why? A Hindu, for example, could use such a prayer, inserting the name of any one of his / her gods or goddesses.

Do Catholics see any value in that? None of the Catholics I know would.

Why then this invitation to pray to a generic “Higher Power”? What is the strategy, the thinking, behind it?

Back