• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

timeline

Jessie

Pro Poster
where are we on the timeline concerning the rapture?
(and of course we will not know the day nor hour)

with all happening and its worldwide now.

The rapture could happen at any moment but a closer look at these may help.
Matthew 24:34; Mark 13:30; and Luke 21:32.

This generation being the generation that saw the fulfillment of Israel being restored as a Nation.
That took place on May 14th 1968. Just about 50 years ago now.

So according to the scripture "this generation" will see the rapture.
Humans can live up to 100 years old or more. So if its not in the next second could take another 50 years or so.

My mistake. The date is 1948 not 68.

So its been 70 years now. So we are looking at a maximum of 30+ years remaining.

There are no other signs for the rapture. There will be no warning.
We must be prepared for it to happen at any moment.

I was ready to get out of here 30 years ago when a generation was defined as 40 years. The world at that time had devolved into an appropriate degree of hedonism and depravity …

I remember wondering what my unsaved friends and relatives would think when they found my pile of empty clothing along with a stainless steel screw kicking around in an empty sock.

… flash forward to today ... I had no idea the world would be as bad today as it is. I am amazed and continue to be amazed daily. In my mind, as a species, we are losing the ability to survive ourselves.
:raptured:

Back