• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

This Wasn't Supposed to be a Sphinx

Willy

Pro Poster
There are so many things that are not clear to us now. While still in our fleshly bodies we see only in part hampered by spiritual darkness. One day soon when we meet our Lord, when the Bride is home with her Husband we will learn from Him. We will see more clearly what has transpired over the present age and ages past, the fall of angels, the war in heaven, the history of the earth, it's desolation and rebuilding, the fall of our ancestors and their (our) restoration will be part of it. Amazing times ahead for Christians.

1 Corinthians 13:12

For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

Ephesians 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places].

Ephesians 2:4-9

But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,

5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)

6 And hath raised [us] up together, and made [us] sit together in heavenly [places] in Christ Jesus:

7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in [his] kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.

8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God:

9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

John 3:16

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Amazing Grace ... open to all who will receive it ...

:nod: