• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

the rapture

Jessie

Pro Poster
this was given to me.... I dont take any stock in baker but can this be broke down as to
why it cant be?

apparently a lot of people are thinking along these lines.

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
None of the Trumpets have sounded and the 7th Trumpet is not the Rapture of the Church. The Rapture Trumpet is called the Last Trump, not the 7th Trump.

There have been a lot of trumpets in the Bible, they were part of the OT feasts.

He is pushing a Partial-Historicist theology. That means the prophecies of Revelation have already been fulfilled.through Trumpet 6.

He is redefining just about every event and term in during this time period. Totally non-liberal.

He claims it was deliberately non literal and the true meaning was revealed when Saddam came on the scene.

There have been so many of this kind of false teacher and prophet in history. We have seen a number of them come here and try to preach.

None of trumpets blow until Mid-Trib. At the beginning of the Trib the AC is revealed and the Rapture occurs.

Yet another ego either trying to sound profound, make money or both.

Just look at whose show this is and how many things have not change..

CTZonEdit

Site Administrator
Staff member
Watching entire countries go bankrupt as prophecy unfolds.
Greece and China are going to cause every financial market to start rumbling.

CTZonEdit

Site Administrator
Staff member
Now I just saw where there was a "technical glitch" and NYSE had to stop all trading.
And United Airlines had a "technical glitch" and had to ground several flights today also.

Yeah this aint no coincidence.