• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

So this is how it ends...

CTZonEdit

Site Administrator
Staff member
Wasn't long ago that I was wondering just how the mass of humanity left in the world today would honesty fall for the lies and deceit of an anti-christ.

How could anyone in a world of people that are so anti-God fall for the tricks of an anti-christ I thought to myself.

Well the final pieces fell into place on Feb. 14th.

When a nation is willing to give up its basic form of liberty and its basic perseverance against the threat of tyranny then there is nothing more to say. When a generation of people don't even understand what liberty is or is willing to engage in a civil conversation about history and why the forefathers wrote in such a brilliant and sustaining check for the balance of power, and why there is a 2nd amendment to the constitution, then its over.

Now I understand how it will happen.

they have I think the idea all will go on as normal, which it will not.

civil conversation? that seems to be a thing of the past.
people run on feelings not logical thinking nowadays, mostly I think to get what they want at the time
not realizing the outcome for themselves and the nation.

time is short. really short.

Looking for safety in all the wrong places. Finding the illusion of it and failing to understand the cost.

Back