• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Simple Questions

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
When you look around in you daily life, how do you feel? What "pushes" your buttons and what makes you happy? Is the world changing in a good or bad way?

Jessie

Pro Poster
not changing in a good way for sure! we know time is short can see it daily. mistifiys me why few see it and are will to play in the mud...
the word of God is calming, gives direction etc.

roman8

Advanced Poster
When I look at my daily life , lately I have been overwhelmed and sad, I need the Lord to constantly remind me that there is purpose in it. The world is changing and not for the good, the agendas that are being pushed are very anti Christianity. Even many so called Christians seem to be against anyone who says the bible is their final authority. I see so much of calling good evil and evil good. I am only happy when I feel close to the Lord.

roman8

Advanced Poster
yes it is a scary place now, but praise God we know how it ends. But I was thinking about the question " What makes you happy" and being close to the Lord for sure. But there still are things that are pleasing , like my family , campfires , music, iced coffee, flowers and there are many other things. Somedays I think I have just let the world get to me too much to see all the blessings the Lord has still allowed me to have. :)

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
I agree with everything said so far. It seems we all share some very similar feelings and opinions.