1. We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.
    Dismiss Notice

Seeking opinions, please .....

Discussion in 'Creative, Hobby and Skills Forum' started by John Beckett, Jul 7, 2008.

1. John Beckett

John Beckett

`

I just created this image today, and yes, that is
    me in the pic, looking up to Heaven and asking
    Almighty God to please Reveal His Plan/s
    for me. Not meant to be sexy, the
    open shirt illustrates how I am
    basically on my knees and
    not caring about my
    appearance because i know He isn't concerned
    with that. Anyway, i felt led to do it, ya know?

`

[​IMG]

`

2. Jessie

Jessie Pro Poster

dude you are talented!

I love it!

3. John Beckett

John Beckett

`

Thank you very much, Jessie.

`

4. CoreIssue

CoreIssue Administrator Staff Member

That is good graphics work, my friend.

5. City

City Pro Poster

I like the message John. Sometimes I wonder that for myself. But I try to not think of it and just go where ever He takes me. Just try to keep your eyes open in your daily life for what He would want you to do with it. Sometimes quiet humble things speak loudly. Sometimes we sit and wait for Him; at times of waiting He seems to prepare us for something. Remember His understanding is not always our own. But His way is always perfect in the end. Never know what tomorrow brings so live for today in the moment the best you can for Him and He will find you very pleasing.

O.k. maybe this has to do with this topic and maybe not. But for an example of a quiet humble thing that speaks volumes. Every week me and my daughter take bag fulls of laundry and walk to the laundry mat. Many trips and not an easy task but we do it. Very heavy. I still have marks on my arms from carrying my trash bags on my arms from hours ago. Ever so often I think ,"Why doesn't anyone ever offer me a ride? Wheres the respect there used to be in holding the door open or helping a lady carry a heavy load? Where are the men?" Secretly sometimes it makes me want to just drop those stupid bags and cry. But... LOL my daughters watching so mom has to be strong and act like its no big deal. To build a good work ethic example for her. So many people stare and drive by. Today, yes today a man stopped and asked me if I needed help!!! Well I was literally right across the street from my house with my last load but I greatly thanked him and that just lifted my day!!! He looked poor like me but he offered something, what I felt was rich!!! Simple, quiet but it spoke!!! I think these things is what some of us are meant for and things that God sees and cares about. Not everyone has to be a Billy Graham. I bet God is using you right now.

6. kay-gee

kay-gee Banned

a.baker, for goodness sake, get yourself a wagon or little trolley of some sort!

all the best...

7. City

City Pro Poster

LOL I do need something!