• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Romans 12:11-13

clark thompson

Advanced Poster
Romans 12:11-13
KJV(i)11 Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord; 12 Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer; 13 Distributing to the necessity of saints; given to hospitality.
JuliaSmith(i)11 In study not slothful; boiling in the spirit; serving the Lord; 12 Rejoicing in hope; holding out under pressure; persevering in prayer; 13 Participating in the necessities of the holy ones; pursuing hospitality.

These are my thoughts, please share yours.
11 We should serve the Lord with our all not hold anything back or take anything for granted. We should see it as an honor to serve Him in any way He allows us to. We should always look for an opportunity to serve the Lord.
12 We have hope in Christ and this should bring us joy. Our hope is salvation and glory. The joy we have is from the fellowship of the Lord. We should be good servants of His and as He calls us we should do these things as He would Himself.
13 We should aid people and help people as well. What people need the most is the Lord, they also have physical needs. We should love and aid people as Christ would even if it is an inconvenience. Be careful though about bringing people into your house and only do so if God leads you, remember the word also says that we should not invite brothers who live as the world into our house or people who reject or teach another gospel.

Back