• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Rom 2:9-10

clark thompson

Advanced Poster
Romans 12:9-10
KJV(i) 9 Let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good. 10 Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another;
JuliaSmith(i) 9 Love unfeigned. Hating evil; fastened to good. 10 In brotherly love, being kindly affectioned to one another; in honour preceding one another.

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

9 The greatest example of love is found in scripture and it is Christ ling down His life for us. Love is something we show because we have Him. We show Him to the world by loving the world as He does. Love is not an act but is sown by action. Love is something pure, God is love after all. True love only comes after first knowing God’s love for us. Love is good as He is good and full of love. God’s love does not keep Him from judging sins that are not covered by the blood but because of His loves He made a way to cover sins and sent Jesus to die for our sins so we would not have to.

10 We should show love to our family in the faith because if we are not able to do this then how can we show love to those who are of the world and are not of Christ. Love is something that should mutative us to do what the Lord has for us. Love for people should drive us to teach or preach or witness to the lost or whatever the Lord has for us. It is thru love the world will come thru Christ just as it was love that caused the Christ to come the world.