• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Rom 15:30-32

clark thompson

Advanced Poster
Romans 15:30-32
KJV 30 Now I beseech you, brethren, for the Lord Jesus Christ's sake, and for the love of the Spirit, that ye strive together with me in your prayers to God for me; 31 That I may be delivered from them that do not believe in Judea; and that my service which I have for Jerusalem may be accepted of the saints; 32 That I may come unto you with joy by the will of God, and may with you be refreshed.
Romans 15:30-32Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)
30 And now I urge you, brothers, by our Lord Yeshua the Messiah and by the love of the Spirit, to join me in my struggle by praying to God on my behalf 31 that I will be rescued from the unbelievers in Y’hudah, and that my service for Yerushalayim will be acceptable to God’s people there. 32 Then, if it is God’s will, I will come to you with joy and have a time of rest among you.
Complete Jewish Bible (CJB) Copyright © 1998 by David H. Stern. All rights reserved.
These are my thoughts, please share yours.

30 Encouragement is very important in the Christian walk both to give and receive always should be done by encouraging God’s will and never done to encourage sin as many today sadly do. We as Christians are going to be criticized by following Christ by the world; we need fellow believers to encourage us to keep going when we are close to giving up. In my life there are certain people I no longer go to because I got criticized when I need encouragement and Godly advice. Prayer for fellow believers is one big way to show love for one another, an to give what they are in need of not what they want but they are in need of such as if they are trying to live in and sin without any concern they need someone to confront them, this is not what they want but what they need and God will send someone so this need is met, Paul often was used to do this in his time.

31 Their were many who disobeyed God by rejecting Christ and the most lived in Judea, it was the people that wanted Christ dead, but even there people did come to faith and wanted to see Paul.

32 Again Paul would not go to Rome as planned. It is more important to submit to God’s will than to go with what we want, Paul would do this on his trip to Rome.