• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Rom 15:1-3

clark thompson

Advanced Poster
Romans 15:1-3
KJV(i) 1 We then that are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak, and not to please ourselves. 2 Let every one of us please his neighbour for his good to edification. 3 For even Christ pleased not himself; but, as it is written, The reproaches of them that reproached thee fell on me.

Romans 15:1-3Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)
15 So we who are strong have a duty to bear the weaknesses of those who are not strong, rather than please ourselves. 2 Each of us should please his neighbor and act for his good, thus building him up. 3 For even the Messiah did not please himself; rather, as the Tanakh says, ‘The insults of those insulting you fell on me.’
Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

Copyright © 1998 by David H. Stern. All rights reserved.

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

1 We should help by using our strengths to help others with their weaknesses, not taunt them with the strengths the Lord has given us. Not brag about our strengths or point out their weaknesses.

2 Jesus said” we should Love our neighbor as our self”. We need not to think only of our self but of others, The world does a great job of thinking of themselves but we should consider others just as Christ thought of us while His was on the cross.

3 Christ bore all on the cross for us, He did not deserve death but we do. We deserve hell but by Him we can be spared from hell.