• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Rom 14:10-12

clark thompson

Advanced Poster
Romans 14:10-12
KJV(i) 10 But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ. 11 For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God. 12 So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.

Romans 14:10-12
Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)
10 You then, why do you pass judgment on your brother? Or why do you look down on your brother? For all of us will stand before God’s judgment seat; 11 since it is written in the Tanakh,
“As I live, says Adonai, every knee will bend before me,
and every tongue will publicly acknowledge God.”
12 So then, every one of us will have to give an account of himself to God.

Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)
Copyright © 1998 by David H. Stern. All rights reserved.

These are my thoughts, please share yours.
10 We should not look down on those who are in the faith with us. We should encourage each other to follow the Lord’s path not to criticize them. We show strife to fellow believers but we should show love. If we show love then we will talk to fellow believers when they are following the paths of sin but it will not be in a way of judgment because we have followed the path of sin ourselves, we are not perfect.
11 Everyone will give the Lord what is due to Him; we can either do this now or wait and do it by begging in at judgment of Christ. There will be a time everyone will worship God, for some it will be to late.
12 We will have to answer to God we can either choose to do so now and put our sins under the blood. For us who confess our sins now they will be covered by the blood of Christ. There are those who will not have their sins covered by the blood because they rejected Jesus they will have to answer for what they do by His judgment.