• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Rom 13:13-14

clark thompson

Advanced Poster
Romans 13:13-14
KJV(i) 13 Let us walk honestly, as in the day; not in rioting and drunkenness, not in chambering and wantonness, not in strife and envying. 14 But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof.
JuliaSmith(i) 13 As in the day, let us walk becomingly; not in revelries and drunkenness, not in coition and licentiousness, not in strife and envy. 14 But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not consideration for the flesh, for the passions.

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

We are to not just talk the faith but walk in faith and live by His word and will. We should not live to find things out in the world because having Christ we should know nothing and no one else will allow us to feel as blessed as He does for us. We should seek out the next women to sleep with or seek out the next drink but seek out the will of the Lord. We should not live together before we marry; this is a big problem today. Today even those that say there are in the faith do not live much different than the world. We should not allow the world to come into us this was what did end to Lot’s wife and ruined Lot. We should not conform but have the Lord change us to be more like Him. If we are trying to look like Christ then we will not reflect the world but will mirror Him.