• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Rom 13:11-12

clark thompson

Advanced Poster
Romans 13:11-12
KJV(i) 11 And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed. 12 The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light.
JuliaSmith(i) 11 And this, knowing the time, that already the hour ye should be awakened out of sleep: for now our salvation nearer than when we believed. 12 The night has advanced, and the day has drawn near: therefore let us lay down the works of darkness, and put on the weapons of light.

These are my thoughts, please share yours.
11 As each day passes we are closer to the Lord’s return and our death if He does not arrive within our life time. We may not know the time and we don’t need to because He knows the time. We need to be ready to meet the Lord because most do not expect or have a chance to ready before the time we see Him.
12 The Lord is working and the time will come when He returns and sets up His kingdom. The time of the world will end and the time of Christ as king will be coming soon. We are to be more like Christ and less like the world, their time will end but His time is just beginning.