• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Rom 12:3

clark thompson

Advanced Poster
Romans 12:3
KJV(i)3 For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.
JuliaSmith(i)3 For I say, by the race given me, to every one being with you, not to entertain a high opinion of one's self above what is fitting to think: but to think to be discreet, as God has divided the measure of faith to each.

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

3 Grace is the greatest we can be given because by grace we live by grace we have fellowship with Him. Grace should be what we preach to those without faith because it is what they need the most. The lost can not live in a relationship with Him without first receiving grace. Grace comes thru faith but is a gift of God. Grace is not free; it had a price, Christ’s life. Everyone needs grace and there is no difference we are all sinners. Grace and faith are needed for the Christian walk and both are given freely to us if we are willing to receive Him as He is and we as His followers will grow in Him by both.

Yes. Ego is elevation of self.

Sure, we can have things to be proud of, but we have to remember where then came from and most of the time we do not do them alone.

Back