• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Rom 12:1-2

clark thompson

Advanced Poster
Romans 12:1-2
KJV(i)1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. 2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
JuliaSmith(i)1 I Beseech you therefore, brethren, by the compassions of God, to present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, pleasing to God, your reasonable service. 2 And be ye not conformed to this life, but be transformed by the renovation of your mind, for you to prove what the good, and the pleasing, and the perfected will of God.
These are my thoughts, please share yours.
1 God is a merciful Lord and loves us if we allow Him, He will mold us and make us this is what we need to give Him our all and hold nothing back from Him and He will make us in His image. By being in the way God wants us to be we can be used for His service which is what we are meant for, that and fellowship with Him.
2 We are no longer to serve our flesh as those who live for the pleasures of this world we are to grow to seek Him and please Him. We will during our growth as Christians start to think less of ourselves and what we want and think of what He wants from us and how and what we can do for Him..