• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Rom 10:10-13

clark thompson

Advanced Poster
Romans 10:10-13
KJV(i)10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. 11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. 12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. 13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
JuliaSmith(i)10 For with the heart is believed for justice: and with the mouth is confessed for salvation. 11 For the writing says, Every one believing upon him shall not be ashamed. 12 For no distinction is of the Jew and also of the Greek: for the same Lord of all being rich to all calling upon him. 13 For every one whoever should call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

These are my thoughts, please share yours.
10 Will believe by the heart it is deep within us and pumps our spirit for growth in Him. Some believe in their head but it never sets in the heart. If one truly believes in their heart they will unable not to confess with the mouth. This is not a confession in private but a public confess of Christ. We should be proud that we have Jesus as our Lord and be happy to tell others about the truth of the gospel.
11 We will not be ashamed that we are His but proud, not in ourselves but proud of Him. We will not be able to contain the gospel; this does not advice new believers to become preachers because there is also things done after growth in the Spirit and while all should confess not all our called to all things within the church body and some things happen after time
12 We are made one thru our faith in Jesus our Lord. This verse is not saying all faiths are equal but, is saying the thru faith in Jesus we are all made the same in Him. However calls on the name of the Lord will be His.
13 The name of the Lord has power to save. No one can cry out unto the Lord unless they are actually seeking His help and this is salvation. This is not done unless we are accepting that He has power to help us.