1. We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.
    Dismiss Notice

Revelationsrev 12-15

Discussion in 'Do Not Know Where to Post What You want?' started by John logan, May 19, 2016.

1. John logan

John logan Getting Started

I believe the end of time begins not with a 10 nation trade union but with a Muslim 10 nation monster. Resent events lead me to this theory. The rapid expansion of Islam. I believe we can delay this by following the last chapter of the old testement. How am I wrong.

2. CoreIssue

CoreIssue Administrator Staff Member

Nothing in the Bible supports that.

I think part of the formula is the impact on Islam on the EU (where the Ten Toes are). The AC will rise up, in part, to deal with what is going on there now and getting worse.

That means he will have to deal with Islamic nations in the Middle East.

In turn, that will lead to the Bible prophecy he will invade the Middle East.

So, I think you have part of the equation.

3. John logan

And your feelings on us staving off the end by the last 2 versus Malachi 4-5,6. Do you believe the seeming flood of Islamic refugees are from the dragon?

4. CoreIssue

God has already included all we will do in his prophecies. So there is no altering the timeline since it is already included.

As for the refugees, that is the result of human nature, demonic action, God withdrawing his protection and a number of other factors.

But, the central issue is Apostasy. Just as in the OT, when Israel fell away from God he backed away from blessing them. He even sent other nations to conquer and punish them.

As with the Seals, Bowls and Trumpets of Revelation, they are from God. The AC, Satan, demons, etc are tools God uses to his end. They are not acting without his permission.

5. John logan

Then why send the prophets to turn the hearts of man please I'm not trying to be argumentative.

6. CoreIssue

If they were not sent it would have been worse with more people going to Hell. Plus, once warned, as the Bible says, people will have no excuse before the White Throne Judgement.

The Bible is quite clear God offers everyone who lived salvation, but on a few will take it.

7. John logan

I don't think they've been sent yet. But soon I think unless we Christians fail in our great commission. I believe almost every man between Adam and Noah,when life was so long passed into dust not Paridise? I think we born again Christians must listen much more closely to the Holy Spirit.

8. CoreIssue

The Falling Away has long begun. Sad reality.

From Adam on Law and revelation has changed. The more revealed the more demanded. But, since the Fruit there has always been the inherited Law of Conscience.

Paradise, also called Abraham's Bosom, is off the Bottomless Pit. Those predestined for salvation were there in the OT resurrected with Christ. Led in train to Heaven, leaving Paradise empty.

Heaven is also called the Paradise of God.

Two very distinctly different places with different meanings.

Remember, until the two resurrections, all that entered Paradise, Heaven and Hell did so as spirits, not flesh and blood.