1. We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.
    Dismiss Notice

Rapture on Pentecost 2021 - Wheat Harvest

Discussion in 'Rapture Beliefs' started by revcheleven, Oct 10, 2014.

?

Is it possible to know when Jesus will come back for His Church

Poll closed Nov 28, 2014.
  1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

66.7%
  3. Only if it is in agreeance with what the Bible says.

33.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. revcheleven

revcheleven New Member

Mark, you duplicated this post in another thread with the only difference being the polls. That creates confusion.

All responses need to be on the same thread, so I removed the thread with no responses.

Daniel 12v12 [King James Version] says this...
    Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

1335 days regularly occurs between the Feast of Trumpets and the Feast of Pentecost (except for intercalary months). I believe the Revelation 12 Heavenly Sign occurring on the 23 Septemeber 2017 signifies when to make this count.

Here is a You-Tube video I have done discussing this in detail...

A second find I have made is the 1260 days and 1290 days spoken of in Revelation 12v6 and Daniel 12v11 respectively. Using the Torah-Calendar website I can report that between the Feast of Trumpets 2017 and Day of Atonement 2024 there is exactly 2550 days (1260 + 1290 = 2550).

Here is another You-Tube video I have done discussing this aspect in detail...

Revelation 12v6 [KJV]
    And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

Daniel 12v11 [KJV]
    And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

This means that Pentecost which marked the birth of the Church will also mark the day it finishes. Pentecost is known as the wheat harvest. Matthew Ch 13 says that Christians are the Wheat.

Matthew 13v24-30 & v36-43 [KJV]
    24Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field: 25But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. 26But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.27So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares? 28He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? 29But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them. 30Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn...........36Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field.37He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man; 38The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one; 39The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.40As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world. 41The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; 42And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. 43Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2014
  2. Willy

Willy Pro Poster

People that try to pin this down always seem to run into trouble. Harold Camping comes to mind and the many many people that listened to him and sold all they had and were sitting on hilltops on May 21, 2011. When nothing happened I imagine they all felt pretty stupid and maybe a little angry. I wonder what they are doing now?

After May 21 2011 I was embarrassed to mention the Rapture for fear of being identified as a charlatan. (for more than a few months)

We can discern the breakdown of society and see the natural disasters and such increasing and we say we are getting close to that day but we are not given the day or the hour of the event.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_Camping

3. Jessie

Jessie Pro Poster

that would be in reference to the 2nd coming not the rapture. :nod:

the breakdown of society is immense now and growing by the day.
    went to the city and my oh my what a change.... sad so very sad.:sad1:
    places that were nice are not so nice anymore at all.

4. revcheleven

revcheleven New Member

Hi Willie, God Bless you.

The problem with Harold Camping is that not just his theology with Eschatology was inaccurate but also his Chronologies and Genealogies. Instead of accepting the WORD of God at face value he decided that there were extra generations between the clearly established Generations existing in both the Genealogy of Jesus in the Gospels and in Genesis. Harold believed that the earth was created in 11,013 BC which breaks what many independent observers have documented in regard to God's Great Week which equates to 6 millennia (where man rules himself) and 1 millennium (where Christ rules) which precedes heavenly rule (see Matthew 6v10). There have been other date setters beside him such as William Miller.

So how am I different? I do not believe in a Pre-Tribulation Rapture (see Matthew 24v29). Which means that other things need to take place before the Rapture. The Third temple needs to be built for starters (see 2 Thessalonians 2v4). The other key thing is the Abomination of Desolation and the Two-Witnesses spoken of in Revelation 11. So you will not see me gathering followers and holding onto a date that is bound to fail if these other things are not taking place.

I do find it interesting that there are some who oppose trying to locate a day when there are so many specific spans of time given to the day ie 1260, 1290, 1335 & 2300. We know the season as specified through the Fig-Tree parable given in Matthew 24v32-34. Israel has gone from strength to strength and they are definitely putting forth their leaves. Moses states in Psalm 90v10 that a generation (see Mat 24v34) is 70 years and up to 80 by strength. Israel became born-again on Pentecost 1948 making 2028 the upper limit to the season. If we make Biblical Years (360 days per year) rather than Solar Years (365 days per year) the counting mechanism then 2017 is the 70th Biblical Year since 1948 and 2024 the 77th (the point being the keeping of Sevens). The preference of counting Biblical Years over Solar Years can be established by the 2,520 (360x7) Biblical Years (as Prophesied by Ezekiel) between when the Israelites where freed from Babylon in 536BC and Pentecost 1948. REF http://bit.ly/1dgFof0

If we take the keeping of sevens further we see that we are living very close to the Seventieth Jubilee since counting began when the children of Israel entered the promised land approximately 3430 years ago (70x7x7).

The trouble comes when you announce a date with no conditional structure. If I am wrong then contest what I have said rather than presenting a Strawman argument.

Kind Regards
    Mark.

5. revcheleven

revcheleven New Member

Hi Jessie, God Bless You.

The 2nd Coming does not take place until the end of Daniel's Seventieth Week on what is known as the Day of the LORD.
    The Rapture takes place in the middle of Daniel's Week after the Tribulation, after Abomination of Desolation and after the Two-Witness begin their prophesy but before the Wrath of God is poured out in the second half of Daniel's Seventieth Week.

Yes they are two different events but I am referring to the Rapture not the 2nd Coming.

Regards
    Mark.

6. CoreIssue

CoreIssue Administrator Staff Member

Mark, you added to the Bible saying you can know if in agreement with the Bible. That is a contradiction with the Bible.

You are not in agreement with the Bible because it states not even Christ knows the date, and he is a whole lot smarter than any of us.
    Another error is there are no Feasts, Sabbaths, etc. during the Church Age. Those were Mosaic Law and do not exist today. They were only for the Jews even then, not Gentiles.

Yes, they will return after the Rapture, but in altered forms.

The Bible quite clearly links events to Marriage Custom of the Jews. I linked to a thread on the subject.

7. revcheleven

revcheleven New Member

Hi Corelssue, God Bless you.

When you say "you added to the Bible" are you putting me into the same category as those specified in Revelation 22v18?.....

"For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:" - [KJV]

....Since that is a serious charge that I do not take lightly.

In regard to the 7 Feasts spoken of in Leviticus 23:

Firstly they are not Jewish Feasts. If the LORD had wanted them to be Jewish Feasts He would have said in verse 2....
    "Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, Concerning their feasts, which ye shall proclaim to be holy convocations, even these are my feasts.
    ....but instead He says....
    "Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, Concerning the feasts of the LORD, which ye shall proclaim to be holy convocations, even these are my feasts." - [KJV]

Secondly Jesus fulfilled the first three feasts at his first coming to the day and hour. When Jesus the LAMB of God was being fixed to the cross the High Priest was tying the Passover Lamb to the altar. Jesus body was unleavened bread thus fulfilling the Feast of Unleavened Bread. When Jesus blood ended up on the lintel of the cross He was fulfilling the requirements of the Passover Feast. Jesus rose from the grave on the Feast of First Fruits. These first three Feasts are known as the Spring Feasts and relate to Jesus Priestly Role.

Compare these two verses...
    John 19v29 [KJV]
    Now there was set a vessel full of vinegar: and they filled a spunge with vinegar, and put it upon hyssop, and put it to his mouth.
    Exodus 12v22 [KJV]
    And ye shall take a bunch of hyssop, and dip it in the blood thatis in the bason, and strike the lintel and the two side posts with the blood that is in the bason; and none of you shall go out at the door of his house until the morning.
    ...can you imagine Jesus bloody face?

Thirdly Pentecost (Shavuot in Hebrew) the fourth Feast, which is also known as the Feast of Weeks, the Wheat Harvest Feast and the Summer Feast. This Feast clearly had a New Testament fulfilment as shown in Acts Chapter 2. It was the Church filled with Jewish believers that fulfilled this feast. This Feast birthed the Church. This Feast brought God to the Gentile world. This Feast will have a dual fulfilment (as many prophetical things do) as it will also be fulfilled by the Rapture.

Fourthly the Last three Feasts. The Fall Feasts relate to Jesus Second Coming (not the Rapture) where He comes back as King and are Feasts associated with the Fruit Harvest. Grapes are harvested in the Fall. The Grapes are those seen in Revelation 14v17-20. As opposed to the Harvest taking place in Revelation 14v14-16 which relates to the Wheat Harvest occurring at Pentecost (see Parable of the Wheat in Matthew 13v24-30 & v36-43).

These 7 Feasts are very important to the LORD. They tell the whole world that He is in charge of time and everything that happens in the world since He brings to past His divine appointments.

In Genesis 1v14 God says this
    "And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:" - [KJV]

The Hebrew word used for Seasons is MOED and it means appointed time. It is the same Hebrew word used for Feasts in Leviticus 23v2.
    Hebrew Text for Leviticus 23v2 - http://biblehub.com/text/leviticus/23-2.htm
    Hebrew Text for Genesis 1v14 - http://biblehub.com/text/genesis/1-14.htm
    Strong's 4150 Moed - http://biblehub.com/hebrew/4150.htm

Regarding "...that day or hour no one knows..." This is a Jewish idiom for the Feast of Trumpets since it begins by the first sighting of the crescent moon. The first sighting of the moon from Jerusalem during twilight by the naked eye could occur on either of two days; hence no man knows the day or hour. The Jews set aside two days for this Feast because of this aforementioned fact. Since the Feast of Trumpets is used in September 2017 to determine the 1335 days landing on Pentecost 2021 it can in fact occur a day earlier or the date I have specified. There are many references to this but I will give you the one that I first came across a few years ago ...... http://bit.ly/zA3qJT . Further the Feast of Pentecost is also determined by when the moon is first sighted (from Jerusalem) beginning in the month of Nisan since it is later counted 50 days from the Feast of First Fruits. It is not coincidence that the 1335th day lands on Pentecost; it is by design. And it can, as I said, occur either the day I specified (18th May 2021) or a day earlier. This is the meaning of "...that day or hour no one knows...". The Torah-Calendar website will provide you with more details of the sighting of the new moon @ http://bit.ly/1qY9Nkd

Noah knew the day of the Flood seven days before it occurred....
    Genesis 7v10
    "And it came to pass after seven days, that the waters of the flood were upon the earth" - [KJV]

When Noah was building the Ark he first built the frame, then the cladding, then the pitch. He had an exact time frame as to when the Flood would take place. He therefore knew the Season. We know what season it is by the parable of the Fig-Tree spoken of by Jesus in Matthew 24v32-34. Israel is the Fig-Tree. Jesus said that this generation would not pass away. The upper limit according to Moses for a generation is 80 years as specified in Psalm 90v10. The Day of the LORD can be no later than 2028 (1948+80). Knowing this goes along way to locating the 1260, 1290, 1335 and 2300 days specified in Daniel and Revelation. As well as the Revelation 12v1&2 Heavenly Sign.

I have not added to the bible; I have complemented it.

Kind Regards
    Mark.

8. CoreIssue

Hi Mark,
    Well, the Bible is quite clear you cannot know when the Rapture will be. I gave the verse and you are trying to talk around it. That cannot be done. "Only the Father knows" means exactly what it says.

As for the Feasts,, again, I am seeing your interpretation of verses, which I disagree with as well. In example, Leviticus 23:2, is spoken to Israel, not Gentiles. As was all the Mosac Law.

Further, there is a problem with using the KJV. It is archaic English and does not read well in modern English. So, look at it in other respected by linguists and extensively used translations based on older, and complete, transcripts.
    All the Laws were to Israel. None to Gentiles.
    As for all of this in the Church, it was fulfilled in Christ to close the time of ancient Israel and start the Church Age. The Mosaic Law was annulled and the veil in the Temple split in half and fully open:
    Not some, but all are fulfilled in Christ.
    Finally, not one teaching or commandment to any church or Christian in the NT to keep feasts etc. Even the Sabbath is not confined to Saturday and there are no High Sabbaths, etc.
    The Rapture is not a known date. But, once it occurs, the Second Coming can be calculated.

9. revcheleven

revcheleven New Member

Hi CoreIssue, God Bless you.

Firstly let me say as Christians I don't believe we have to keep these 7 Feasts mentioned in Leviticus 23. I am not judging you as "less of a Christian" or "not in a proper relationship with the LORD" because you are not keeping the Feasts. I am just aware that the Fall Feasts have not had a fulfilment in the manner the first four feasts have.

The older a version is does not equate to it being more authentic. The older manuscripts were preserved because no one was using them. There is a limit to how long a manuscript can be used before it needs to be copied. The more use the more copies. The text that was being used the most was the Textus Receptus and that is why it post dates the Alexandrian Text. The Alexandrian text was a corrupt version of the bible adulterated by Origen. Kent Hovind gives a good review of Bible versions @ http://bit.ly/1nk79do - There is more I could say about bible versions but I don't want to get side tracked.

All three versions you have quoted still use the phrase "my appointed festivals" or "LORD's appointed times" or "feasts of the LORD" so I don't see how that overturns the point I was making which was that they are the "feasts of the LORD" not Jewish feasts.

The world will be in complete darkness by the time of the Day of the LORD. Any sense that I have made now as to the timing of the event will not be known to those who it effects.

Amos 5v18 [KJV]
    Woe unto you that desire the day of the LORD! to what end is it for you? the day of the LORD is darkness, and not light.
    2 Peter 3v10 [KJV]
    But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Compare this to the letter to the Church at Sardis....
    Revelation 3v3 [KJV]
    Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.

If you are watching you will know when He comes for His Church. But no one will know when He comes at His 2nd Coming. If you are not watching for the Rapture then you will be left behind until the Day of the LORD (2nd Coming) in which case He shall come as a thief.

Further...

1 Thessalonians 5v4 [KJV]
    But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

The 1335 days mentioned in Daniel is very specific. How could anyone be counting days when the 7 trumpets and vials are being poured out. How could you call someone blessed as they experience the Wrath of God.

Daniel 12v12 [KJV]
    Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

The only interpretation that makes sense in regard to being blessed is if it is applied to the Rapture.

As I said the Rapture can fall on either of two days, of these two days only the Father knows. It is not a random unscheduled event.

Kind Regards
    Mark.

10. CoreIssue

Hey Mark,

I gave the verses that say you cannot know the date of the Rapture and that the feasts, etc are complete in Christ. But you still try to talk around it by quoting verses and giving them meaning they do not contain

As with Revelation 3:3, you try to say it means you can know the time, in contradiction to the verse that says ONLY the Father knows.

Taking the Bible as a whole, it means Christ will come and they won't even know he came until after the fact. Like a Thief in the Night, he will have come, taken what he wants and begone before they realize it.

You cherry pick DOTL verses and spin them to a meaning that does not exist per your thinking. I gave you the full research on the DOTL. Read.

The DOTL lasts from the Pre-Trib Rapture to the End of Time. It is not a one day event.

Now, you add KJV Only arguments to try to claim the Textus Receptus is superior. Please read this forum.

You cannot add qualifiers to verses that emphatically say "only." It is now no longer "only," rendering the verse false, which it cannot be.
    Now you try to give yourself an escape route on "only" by just narrowing it to two specific days.

That does not work either. Now you have a specific day you will be anticipating. If it fails, you know the second date is the day. So, you are still date setting and "knowing" the day.

Read the Marriage Custom. As stated, life is going along and one day, without any foreknowledge, the father tells the son, "Go get your bride right now."

As for your Daniel timing, etc, there is a lot more going on than the Rapture.

11. revcheleven

revcheleven New Member

Hi CoreIssue,

God Bless you.

Q1. Has every prophetic Old Testament scripture has been fulfilled?
    A1. No, because the Day of the LORD is yet to come.
    Q2. Is the Shadow of Christ as King been fulfilled as yet?
    A2. No.
    Q3. Does Colossians 2v16&17 say that all have been fulfilled?
    A3. No.
    Q4. Does Colossians 2v16&17 imply that there are future shadows to be fulfilled?
    A4. Yes. By stating that "the body is of Christ" - [KJV].
    Q5. Are the Feasts in Leviticus Ch.23 a Shadow?
    A5. Yes.
    Q6. Have all Seven Feasts had a New Testament fulfilment to the Day?
    A6. No.
    Q7. Will Christ (the Soma/Body) fulfil the remaining 3 Feasts at His Second Coming?
    A7. Yes.

It is true I cannot actually know the date of the Rapture. What I am doing is speculation. I am narrowing it down. I believe I am living in the right millennium, the right century and the right decade. I can validate this by Israel (Fig-Tree) being now 67.38 biblical years old counting from Pentecost 1948. I also believe I will one day be living in the right year, month and week of his return. I have a pretty good idea of how close those latter time frames are. If we do not see the Abomination of Desolation or the 2 Witnesses from Rev.ch.eleven prior to that month then I am clearly wrong. I will not be holding my breath until Pentecost 2021 if there are no supporting activities. If however we enter that month and the Abomination of Desolation has taken place and the 2 Witnesses have begun there prophecy then it is a 100% certainty. I do not believe (as I believe you do) that Christ can come at any moment (the doctrine of Imminency).

The Day of the LORD is not a week long event that is further segregated by a Day of the LORD for Israel and a Day of the LORD for the Church. It is one Day. The Day of Atonement. A future Day of Atonement. It is not known as the 'Week of the LORD'. The Creation week has been through unbelief been butchered by Long-Earthers to mean anything other than a Literal Day for each day of Creation. And to that end are you doing the same with the Day of the LORD.

Kind Regards
    Mark.

12. CoreIssue

Never said they were. BUT not every unfilled prophecy is DOTL, such as all that leads up to the DOTL or after the New Earth is created.
    In Heaven, most assuredly. In the MK, no.
    Yes, it does say it.
    Past tense, not future.
    We are the Body of Christ. More than our number who have died are the Body of Christ. That has nothing to do with feasts, etc. Christ's sacrifice never will be repeated. Done.
    WERE a shadow. Fulflled.
    Yes, they have.
    No. Already done. He comes as King and High Priest, not sacrifice.
    Of course you can do that. So has Willy, Jesse, CTZonEdit, etc.
    That you cannot do..
    Not Pentecost, but the restoration as a nation.

But how long is a generation? Someone alive, even if just one, when that restoration occurred will still be alive at the Rapture. With people living over 100 years, that can be anytime from this second up to around 2050. But most assuredly you cannot limit it to two dates.

Really? God can change it all without blinking to destroy any date setters calculations.

At 63 I have seen a ton date setters disappointed and embarrassed.
    Then you are already wrong. Both are revealed at the same time the Rapture occurs. No on born again will see either at that time.

As is your right, but I do believe in Pre-Trib Rapture. Read the link for a lot of Biblical proof.
    Obviously, you didn't read the link or you would have seen the meaning of "day" is not always 24 hours. It can be centuries, just as the DOTL is.

Well, I believe in Pre-Adamic, so that makes me a Long Earther I guess. But I believe each day was 24 hours, so don't try to lump the topics together. The week began in verse 3. There is a long thread on the topic. But that is a different discussion.

Read the links provided, which you have not. Just repeating claims based on assumptions is fruitless.

13. revcheleven

revcheleven New Member

Just so I understand the context of your Theology....and therefore how you understand the bible.....do you mind if I digress for a moment....
    Pre-Adamic = people lived before Adam - Correct?

The problem with this is that Death was not introduced until Adam. Just how old were the Pre-Adamic people in your opinion?

14. CoreIssue

Not correct. Humans are a race, angels are a company and the Pre-Adamics were a company of non-humans. Read here.

Do not dismiss out of hand. Many who were opposed once studying the proofs from the Bible now believe.
    That is simply not true. Read the link.

Sin existed prior to the first day of Creation. The War in Heaven was prior to the Creation of Adam.

Don't judge something by assuming what it is, as you are doing here.

The link clearly shows such things as the Four Living Creatures were neither human or angels.

15. revcheleven

revcheleven New Member

Yes in Heaven but not as far as the Earth is concerned...

Romans 5v12-14 [KJV]
    Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned: (For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law. Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.

Do you believe the Earth is approximately 6,000 years old?
    ....or....

Do you believe the Earth is 4.54 Billion years old as per man's estimates according to Geologists/Cosmologists?
    ....if yes then....
    Do you believe that beings lived on Earth prior to Adam?

16. CoreIssue

Not sure what you mean here in reference to what.

In eternity it will not exist on the New Earth, but will in the Lake of Fire.
    I already answered that. Read the link. There is no reason to piecemeal it it here when it is already fully laid out in another thread you can respond to.[/QUOTE]

17. revcheleven

revcheleven New Member

You are quoting from the corrupt Alexandrian Text rather than from the Textus Receptus...

Colossians 2v17
    These are a shadow of the things that were to come; the reality, however, is found in Christ. - [NIV] - Alexandrian Text
    Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ - [KJV] - Textus Receptus

The unadulterated Text that was used by the majority of Christians (i.e. Textus Receptus) indicates that there is a yet unfulfilled component to some of the shadows by saying "things to come". Do not misunderstand me. Jesus completed all of his Sacrificial/Priestly roles on the Cross. However not all of His roles as King have been fulfilled. When Jesus returns at His Second Coming as King; He will fulfil the shadow of the Fall Feasts from Leviticus 23 to the Day. That is a FACT.

You have to remember that the NIV had to differ from the KJV because of copyright issues. Because of this they are limited with being able to give the correct meaning. Which in this case is clearly "shadow of things to come" not "shadow of the things that were to come". The point is that Jesus is the Body (check the Greek) that casts the shadow. And that Body is yet to fulfil his role as King. Here is the verse in the original Greek with the original meanings ..... http://biblehub.com/text/colossians/2-17.htm

18. CoreIssue

Read the link to the KJV.

As well, your arguments are old and worn out KJVO arguments long disproven by manuscript and other evidence.

The Body of Christ exists now Even the KJV says that:
    The KJV is archaic English with a lot of problems. You cannot read it as modern English.
    It says the feasts, etc, were about things "to be," which is the Greek meaning of the word you say means "are."

But then it says the Body is that reality in Christ. It does not say anything about his future role as King on earth during the MK.

But as pointed out, the Bible clearly says the Body of Christ exists and we are his body. The Holy Spirit makes us part of his Body when we are born again.

Thus "were," not "are," is the correct translation.

People are being added to the Body now and will be added until the end of time, which is after his MK reign on the earth.

Christ is already King, now, even in the KJV:
    :
    Instead of a link that gives their translation as a definition, try one that gives full definitions for words.

Note "are" is but one word used as a translation in the KJV. The Greek meaning is "to be." Depending on other grammatical points, it can be are, was, were, etc. It is not locked into future tense only.

Note king is not found in the verse. You read that in per your theology.

Also note Christ is already king. His physical rule on the earth is indeed future. The feasts, etc you keep trying to connect it to are complete in Christ. As of his resurrection the Mosaic Law was annulled, including the Ceremonial Laws.

Also, there is no reference to king in Leviticus.

Yes, there are things yet to fulfill, such as the Davidic Covenant with David and the Land Covenant with Abraham. But neither of those are Mosaic Law nor with Israel. They are fulfilled through Israel.

The feasts have nothing to do with the Trib, restoration of Israel or Christ's reign in the MK.

In closing:
    The top selling version is the NIV, the KJV is number 2.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2014
  19. revcheleven

revcheleven New Member

If Jesus has fulfilled all the Feasts why was there a fulfillment (to the day) on the Feast of Weeks (aka Pentecost) as shown in Acts Ch. 2? The Holy Spirit was poured out on this Feast fulfilling the requirements of that Feast after (according to you) Jesus allegedly fulfilled all Seven Feasts during Passover.

20. CoreIssue

Pentecost was the celebration of the giving of the Law and the bringing of the First Fruits to the Temple as an offering.

Christ fulfilled it at the resurrection. He was the first fruit of the Resurrection.
    First fruits being fulfilled had nothing to do with the indwelling of the Holy Spirit.

The Holy Spirit first indwelt saints at the Resurrection, when the OT saints rose with him and led them in train to Heaven. Not in Acts 2.

So, again the resurrection of Christ timing.

The Law was fulfilled. You already have the verse stating it was fulfilled, including the feasts. Yet you keep denying that Bible stated fact and truth.

Acts 2 was a sign to the Jews it had been fulfilled in Christ. They understood what it meant and many became Christians that day.

Either you accept the Bible is true in that statement or you can trust the Bible for nothing.