• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Prayer For Donald Trump

Willy

Pro Poster
1Timothy 2:1,2 KJV

1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, [and] giving of thanks, be made for all men;

2 For kings, and [for] all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.

Pray that God might put a hedge of protection around this man and his family and that Donald might be lead of God to consider the council of God in daily prayer, that God would be included in his decisions as president and that he might appreciate that greater glory is always realized in serving and giving of oneself for the benefit of those who are in need, God setting the example in His Son Jesus Christ.

:pray:

Every leader needs constant prayer. All of them.

The issue with RNC is now that they offered up Trump and he won, I have no idea who they would offer up in 4.
Trump is off the rails so I would hope this is not the model they want going forward to regain true Republican values they abandoned.

Back